Pirates of the Caribbean Facts

Od nonexistentanon123

How much do you know about the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series? This book will cover what you may or may no... Více

The Curse of the Black Pearl
The Curse of the Black Pearl (cont.)
The Curse of the Black Pearl (Cont. 2)
The Curse of the Black Pearl (Cont. 3)
The Curse of the Black Pearl (Cont. 4)
The Curse of the Black Pearl (Cont. 5)
The Curse of the Black Pearl (Cont. 6)
The Curse of the Black Pearl (Cont. 7)
Dead Man's Chest
Dead Man's Chest (Cont.)
Dead Man's Chest (Cont. 2)
Dead Man's Chest (Cont. 5)
Dead Man's Chest (Cont. 3)
Dead Man's Chest (Cont. 6)
Dead Man's Chest (Cont. 7)
Dead Man's Chest (Cont. 8)
At World's End (Cont. 2)
At World's End
At World's End (Cont.)
At World's End (Cont. 3)
At World's End (Cont. 4)
At World's End (Cont. 5)
At World's End (Cont. 6)
At World's End (Cont. 7)
On Stranger Tides
On Stranger Tides (Cont.)
On Stranger Tides (Cont. 2)
On Stranger Tides (Cont. 3)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (A Review)
Dead Men Tell No Tales (Facts)
Dead Men Tell No Tales (Cont.)
Dead Men Tell No Tales (Cont. 2)
Dead Men Tell No Tales (Cont. 3)
Dead Men Tell No Tales (Cont. 4)
Dead Men Tell No Tales (Cont. 5)
Dead Men Tell No Tales (Cont. 6)
Dead Men Tell No Tales (Cont. 7)
Author's Note
Final PotC 5 Fact

Dead Man's Chest (Cont. 4)

217 12 4
Od nonexistentanon123

~  In most shots of Pelegostos island, the background scenery has been digitally altered. Some overview shots are completely computer generated.

~ The bone cages on Cannibal Island were made of Styrofoam or steel depending on the scene.

~ The two sailors quarreling over Jack's hat on the boat which is then sunk by the Kraken are from Cyprus. The sailor on the left is Turkish-Cypriot while the other on the right is Greek-Cypriot and speaks the Greek-Cypriot dialect.

~ The pirate musical "band" that was playing in the inn at Tortuga are also from the ride. Notice the one playing the accordion.

~ Throughout the movie, many references are made to the first PotC movie. These include the following: Cutler Beckett is corrected by Elizabeth and Will when he fails to refer to Jack Sparrow as "Captain" (Jack insisted on being called "Captain Jack Sparrow" in the first movie); Governor Swann breaks off an arm of a candlestick inside the dungeon (the same happened to Will in the Governor's house in the first movie); Governor Swann asks where the "dog with the keys" is; the dog is still holding the keys in the rowboat; Jack asks, "Why is the rum always gone?" (he asked Elizabeth the same twice in the first movie); Will gets slapped by a lady in Tortuga (Jack's being slapped by ladies he once mistreated was a running joke in the first film); Jack says "Hide the rum" when Elizabeth arrives (Elizabeth burned his rum in the first movie); a running gag plays on the fact that Jack the monkey is immortal (he stole one of the Cortez coins in the post-credits scene at the end of the first film).

~ The Edinburgh Trader is the HMS Bounty from the movie, Mutiny on the Bounty(1962), which later sank during Hurricane Sandy in 2012.

~ This movie held the box office record for the highest opening weekend with $135,634,554 earned. The former record holder was Spider-Man 2 (2004). The record was then broken by Spider-Man 3 (2007).

~ The Kraken was difficult to animate as it had no real-life reference, until animation director instructed the crew to watch Godzilla, which had a real octopus crawling over miniatures.

~  Naomie Harris was filming this film together with another movie, Miami Vice. All of her scenes as Tia Dalma were filmed at Bahamas during the weekends.

~ In June 2006, the "Flying Dutchman" set ship was towed to Castaway Cay, Disney Cruise Line's private island, where it was displayed in promotion release of the movies. (Did anybody get a chance to go there?)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

263K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
61.2K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...