The rejected mate

By Kitten_1490

"I Daniel Smith reject you Amanda as future Luna and as my mate" Danny said. I stared at him, my eyes we gett... More

The rejected mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Tell me who you ship!!
Hey guys!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Becks revenge.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
~AUTHORS NOTE~
~AuThOrS nOtE aNd SPOILER~
CHAPTER 22!
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

13.2K 433 14
By Kitten_1490

~~~~~~~~~Amanda pov~~~~~~~~
   Today I will finally get my payback. The Moonlight pack will be arriving at 4:30. I can't wait to make them feel the pain I went through. Then a thought struck me.
Daniel.
Whatever he's just a minor bump in the road. I can step around him. Right? Right!
Then another thing my absolute BFF would be coming around 8 pm. Rydell.
Beck doesn't approve of him, but whatever makes me happy right?
That's another thing, Beck. I think I really like him but, what if he doesn't like me.
And! I was recently told that you have a 2nd chance mate, if your mate rejected you or mated with another or died, the Moon goddess pairs you up with some one else when you turn 19! I will be 19 on Monday! The thing is, so does Beck. His is on Sunday! Tomorrow!
"Amanda!" Valarie called. Breaking me from my thoughts.
"Yes Val?" I asked
" They are here" she said.
Really already! I ran to the living room and looked out the window 10 cars were here and Daniel was talking to Beck. Uh oh!

^^^^^^^^Daniel pov^^^^^^^^^^^
We pulled up to the ShadowMoon pack, for such a small pack they have a
Huge house. On the porch stood 5 people. I looked over at my mate, Bree Devilen Smith. Yes Smith, after I marked her,I asked her to marry me!
I got out of the car and went to open
her car door. We walked up to the Alpha. Every one was glaring and some growling at us. I cleared my throat.
" Alpha Beck of the Shadow moon pack I give my thanks on training us" I said.
He nodded curtly.
"Umm this" I pointed to Bree.
"Is my mate and Luna" I finished.
Bree flipped her hair over her shoulder and winked at Beck.
"My Luna and your trainer is inside she will be right out" he said. I was confused why would he leave his mate and trainer alone in the house.
" why did you leave your mate and trainer alone" I asked he laughed.
"She's not my mate, and she is the trainer" he smirked and waved at the window for her to come out. I was absolutely dumbfounded why would he let his luna train?
    The door pushed open out popped a girl with the most beautiful eyes. She had an Breaking Benjamin t-shirt on with a black leather jacket and black combat boots with her jeans tucked in.
A screech brought me out of my thoughts.
"I THOUGHT WE GOT RID OF YOU BITCH!" Bree screeched. The lady turned and flipped the bird at her.
" you can't do that to me I am Luna" Bree yelled at her.
"So am I" she said. The scent in the air was amazing. Mate.
Amanda.  Shit!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 3 22
"What's wrong with you," Clifford was shouting at me. "I will never have a fat and ugly mate like you. You are the last person I would want to be my...
365K 10.2K 46
I soon to be Alpha Joshua Richards reject you Amanda Black as my mate" he spat with no emotions. Oh so this is how you want to do it fine see if I ca...
646K 10.9K 26
"Autumn, look, I love you. You love me but don't know it yet. We were meant to be together. I understand if you're confused, you're only a human." he...
149K 4.2K 40
I was already late for my first class. As I slammed my locker door shut and started running down the hall I ran into a wall. Not a wall but my 6'5" t...