Leave Me Lonely | JB & AG

By moonlightamor

"W-what do y-you want from m-me?" I say on the verge of tears, holding on to my journal tightly. I think he s... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Facts About Me
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilouge
please read!
SEQUEL IS UP!
NEW STORY

Chapter 2

4.7K 187 40
By moonlightamor

Ariana

     I was basically running by now as he was chasing after me. "Stop running!" He said. I finally stopped because I'm a small girl that is not in shape. I heard his foot steps behind me stop and I felt a presence right behind me. He lightly grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. I looked up at him and back at the ground. "Why were you running away from me?" Justin asked. I shrugged my shoulders. He stayed silent for about ten seconds. He opened his mouth to say something but I managed to cut him off.
     "W-what do y-you want from m-me?" I said on the verge of tears, holding on to my journal tightly. I think he saw my eyes glistening and he knew that something was wrong. I started to panic. He leaned in for a hug but I backed away.
     "I just want to be your friend. Why don't you want to be mine? I don't bite. What are you afraid of?" Justin said.
     "P-people." I stuttered, barely audible, while a tear rolls down my cheek. His face softened. He didn't feel anything for me. I knew he didn't. No one did. He was about to say something but I cut him off again. "I-I need to g-go." I turned around, wiping my tear away. This time he didn't follow me.

     I started to walk home. I never ditched school but today I needed to. There was way too much on my mind. School piled on top of that is going to kill me. But I couldn't go home. My alcoholic brother would probably slap me all the way back to school.
     I need a place a go. In LA, there's a lot of places to go but you need money to get there. And I was not rich at all. I didn't even know why my brother and I live here. It costs way too much money to by a fucking bottle of water. Should I go to the park? No. Too much people. Then a light bulb went off in my head.

Yeah I should go there. . .

     I started walking on this trail in the woods. It was not exactly the 'woods' but it was like a big area full of trees and greenery. People usually camped or hiked here.
    After five minutes, I finally made it to the lake. I used to go to this lake with my mom and dad and brother, when we were the happy. A perfect family. But that ended quickly when I was fourteen.
     I sat on a big rock near the lake and watched the water move and trees sway back and forth and birds chirping. I always loved nature. It reminded me of my mother. She always took my brother and I on little adventures to find things. I smiled at the thought. I frowned and shook my head. I took out my phone and it read 2:56. I technically just got out of school which meant I should start walking home. I said a small goodbye to this place I called the woods and start walking home.

     I opened the door and breathe in a smell of cheap alcohol and cigarettes. I looked to the right and see my brother passed out on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand. I felt tears coming to my eyes seeing my brother like this. I ran upstairs, slammed the door, and start balling my eyes out. I had to cry. I had to let it out.

"It's your fault."

"Listen to Selena and kill yourself."

"Stop crying you baby." the voice in my head says.

     "No! Stop!" I yelled, sobbing my life out. I started remembering what happened to my family and started sobbing even louder. "Why me?" I shouted in my pillow. After five minutes of crying, I calmed myself down by taking deep breaths. My dad always said it works and it really does. "Be strong for mom and dad." I kept whispering to myself and taking deep breaths. I finally stopped crying and went to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm so ugly and useless. Why does Justin want to be my friend so bad?

     I brung a makeup wipe to my face and started taking off my makeup and leftover tears. I threw it in the trash and take my hair out of its ponytail. It feels great taking out a ponytail after a long day. I combed through it and went to my drawer and get out my dads hoodie from his old baseball team. I used to steal this hoodie all the time. Girls are stealing their boyfriends hoodies but I'm here stealing my dads hoodie and I'm not mad about it. Oh how much I miss my father.
     I hopped in my bed and turned on my phone. I went to my notes and started writing.

"I cried enough tears to see my own,

reflection in them,

And then it was clear,

I can't deny, I really miss him." I wrote.

     I didn't know where this was going. Was it a poem? A song? I've always loved poetry. Reminds me of my father. But a song? I've never thought about writing a song nor sang in my life. I probably sounded horrible. I'll think about it later. I shut my phone off and closed my eyes. I needed a nap.

//////

I hope you liked chapter 2 of 'Leave Me Lonely'! I love this chapter so much. I'm really starting to love this story. There is definitely going to be a lot more chapters than 'I'm your moonlight, you're my star'. stay tuned!
💜💜💜

like
comment
vote
💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 516 33
He was the typical badass punk. Tattoos tained all over him. Attracting all of the girls in town. The guy with the bad reputation in town. Self-absor...
223K 9.1K 27
Companion book to The Boy at My Window She got up and opened the window. "What are you doing here?" she asked sounding kind of nervous. "I need somew...
14.4K 626 19
They've been best friends for their whole lives- family friends. They liked each other for a long time but doesn't want to admit it. They're not allo...
24.2K 947 39
• first book published • 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 >> Jariana Fanfiction << hope you'll enjoy reading! this is my first book and my grammar sucked since english...