My Brothers Best Friend

By Yamileth_Cardenas_

My name? Yamileth. Regular name regular life right? Well, what if I were to tell you my last name was Pimente... More

Introduction
School?
He left
The Accident
Gone
Worthless
Welcome to Miami
Meeting them
Secrets Revealed
Finding out
Safe With Me
Cafés
:'(
That smile
Park
He's Perfect
I Promise
My Only Reason
Jokes
His #1 Fan
Not The End
Surprises (PT.1)
Surprises (PT. 2)
Chasing and Tickles
Explanations and Arrivals
Ducks
Sorry
A/N
Duck faces
Food and Mini Speeches
CNCO
beach nights
No One
A Step Closer
Shopping
After Many Years
Catching Up
PLEASE READ! PLEASE!!
Eating Disorders?!
Happy Birthday!
Zoo
Getting Help
On The Hunt
Thorns & Questions
Continue?
Café

Pranks

2K 87 35
By Yamileth_Cardenas_

*Joel's P.O.V*

"You are nothing to me. Nothing."

Her words replayed in my head over and over again like a scratched CD.

Nothing. Nothing...

"Joel?" I heard someone call me. I looked up and saw all the guys looking at me concerned.

"Are you okay? Every since the situation back at the restaurant you seem to be... Out of it." Richard said placing a hand on my shoulder.

After the incident back at the restaurant, the guys decided after we eat, we go to one of their houses and stay there. So here we are, at Chris and Zabdiel's. Some of us were sharing a house with someone except for me, Yoandri, and Johann. we had our own homes here. The ones that were sharing were put together for La Banda. Jaime, Richard and Erick were also bunked together.

"Yeah. I-I'm fine. I'm just going to go to sleep. Its pretty late." I said staring at nothing in specific.

I got up and started walking towards the guest room. It had two beds so I got one and whoever wants to be here, can get the other one.

I was just laying on the bed, scrolling through twitter, when the door opened making a bit of light come through.

Christopher came in and threw something at me making it fall on my head. I looked at it and saw that it was a gray pair of sweats.

"Thanks." I said as I stood up.

"Habla con ella. Pero sin gritarle. Solo plática y tarta de estar con ella. Te necesita. " he said as he walked out and closed the door.

"But she hates me..." I whisper to myself as I stood in the middle of the room in the dark.

*Yamileths P.O.V*

Johann and Yoandri were showing me every single video from 'La Banda' channel. Watching their auditions, btheir performances, 'La Banda News' and all that kind of stuff.

At the end, they showed me another video. While johann was looking for it, I tried glancing over to see what it was but when I would look, he would turn the screen so I won't be able to.

When he found it, he placed the laptop on my lap so I was staring at a blank, black screen.

He pressed play and I saw two guys. The second I saw them, without even realizing it, I let out a gasp. I knew it was them, but I just had to make sure. Jeremiah started off by bragging how he was older then Ezequiel by 3 minutes. Classic Jeremiah. 😅 It was when they said their names a few seconds into the video when it really hit me. Tears welled up my eyes as they sang.

The judges started voting whether yes, or no. Ricky said no to Jeremiah. I don't know why, he must be deaf or something. Smh Ricky (-.-) But either way, they both made it in.

The screen faded to black and I felt a tear drop. Damn I need to stop crying. I wipedbit away and looked down at my hands.

"You know them?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yeah. But when they left the competition, after they got eliminated, they left back to their homes." Johann said softly.

If they knew them, then they can contact them in some sort of way.

"But, you know how to contact them? Like, talk to them. Have you guys talked to them?" I started asking them many questions.

"We haven't spoken to them in a while." Yoandri answered.

"Oh." I whispered. Like always, my hope faded.

The bit of hope it had of seeing them again, all vanished in .01 seconds.

*Johann's P.O.V*

When Yoandri told her that we haven't really spoken to them, she seemed to have gotten upset.

I don't blame her though. I would too if I were to be in her position.

In that moment I thought of something. I don't know if it would work but its worth a shot.

For the rest of the night, we were watching videos on YouTube and we started watching a movie.

By the time the movie finished, it was 3:04 am and Yoandri was on the verge of knocking out.

I smirked as I saw his eyes closing. He would open them as much as he could, but eventually gave up and knocked out.

I nudged Yamileth and she looked at me. I motioned over at Yoandri with me head, and she looked over at him.

"Aww." she whispered when she saw him sleeping. She reached over to him and brushed out the hair that was covering his forehead.

"Want to draw on his face?" I asked her with a smirk.

She looked over at me with wide eyes and nodded her head.

"I have markers and other art stuff in one of the bags I brought. I always carry them around so you're in luck." she said getting off the bed and walked over to her bags.

She got her black and white Adidas sports bag and took some things out until she got a royal blue pouch.

She tossed it to me and I caught it. While she put things back, I opened the bag and saw a bunch of markers. Watercolor crayola, sharpies, thick, thin. You name it! She's got it all in here!

"Wow!" I said out loud.

"Those are only some of the markers. In another pouch I have different kinds of pencils, colored pencils, and crayons. In a box, I have oil pastels, paints, and brushes. But that box is in another box that should already be here..." she said.

"Damn girl! Why so much!?" I yelped.

She smiled and shrugged. "You gotta be prepared. Shall we get to work?" she said getting the bag from my hands and took out a random marker.

I smiled and nodded once. "We shall."

I got a marker and started letting my creativity get the best of me. But before we even drew a dot, I opened up snapchatbon my phone and captioned the picture "Before..." and posted it.

I was recording Yamileth start, without her fave showing since she didn't want to, and also posted it on my story.

Once we were done, Yoyo's face look like a rainbow threw up on him. It was colorful all over. There wasn't a single spot where you can see his pale skin tone.

At some time while we were creating the wonderful masterpiece, Yoandri almost woke up.

We stopped for a minute to make sure he was asleep and got back to it.

At 3:55 am, I was barely able to keep my eyes open. Yamileth must've noticed cause she told me to go to sleep but I didn't want to. The main reason was because with what we did to Yoandri, I was afraid she'd do the same to me.

Since he was on the bed, he must've thought he was alone at his house on his bed because he took over the whole bed. Yamileth and I were on the floor. I was on my phone going through all my social medias while she was drawing with a charcoal pencil. (I love those pencils!! 😭💖👌 to draw 👌👌)

I don't know how. I don't know when. But some how I ended up falling asleep. Hopefully I don't wake up to a surprise like poor Yoandri over here will.

*Yamileths P.O.V*

I was drawing when I heard something fall. I turned to Johann and saw him asleep and his phone next to him facing upward and on. I crawled over to him and saw it was unlocked making me smirk.

Hmm... This oughta be fun...

~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 1278✨
04•17•16
~•~•~•~•~•~

I HAVE TWO THINGS TO SAY!!

1.) IT SADDENS ME TO THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN ECUADOR.

Where a 7.8 magnitude earthquake struck and about 28 people have died. Pray for Ecuador. For now, all we can do is have them in our prayers and hope for the best 😭💔 there has also been a tsunami alert! For all my Ecuadorians out there, be safe and remember, you're in our prayers! We love you!! #StayStrongEcuador 💖🇪🇨

2.) NIÑA ESCONDIDA CAME OUT ON SPOTIFY TODAY AND WHEN I HEARD IT, sadly barely today, I FRICKEN DIED! HE KILLED ME. HOLY FUCKLES! FOR THOSE WHO CAN BUY IT ON ITUNES, MAKE SURE YOU BUY IT!!! 😭😭 IT IS FRICKEN AMAZING AND IT KILLED ME! #RIPYamileth2K16

BTW, Yoyo went to a Tori Kelly concert today!!! 🙌🙌🙌 YAY! CONGRATS YOYO! 💖💖 now I just need for me to see you 😌😇

Lol!! Well, enjoy my loves! I love you all! 💖😘

~Yamileth💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.4K 41
two celebrities just trying to escape the fame note: you know how the 3/5 CNCO boys speak Spanish? Well they're going to talk English in this book si...
5.4K 491 27
Ana has lived most of her life with her bestfriend Yoandri Cabrera. But Yoyo is scared to loose her when the famous band CNCO comes across them. Who...
2.6K 212 36
It all started at the backstage of La Banda no I wasn't the one auditioning my brother, Christopher was. All of a sudden I saw him and I fell in lov...
5K 122 72
Go read my first book of 'Band Obsessed' before you read this one. Imagines about PRETTYMUCH, Why Don't We, In Real Life, CNCO, & On The Outside