Tell It To The Crows(a Sons...

De mc_cassie

Libby Parker is running from her past. Granted, she's only seventeen ( almost eighteen) While she's running... Mais

Charming... Not Really
My First Shift
Burned
Back Again
I Have No Idea Where I'm Going
Yes, You Were Right. No, I Will Never Admit That.
Missing
Bedrest? Pssh, Who Needs Bedrest?
Come On,Lass. Tell Me Somethin'
Jax Doesn't Like Our Relationship?
The Rooftop and I Have Become Best Friends
The Failed and Unexpected
Stupid Blond MC Hitler
Hidden
It Was Just A Talk,Jax.
Why Isn't This Size Nine Converse Up Your Ass Yet
Hitch Hikers and Junkie Whores
So Will You
I Told You So
Hello? I Am Talking To You!
I Need To Talk to Libby
I Need to Talk to Libby (Part 2)
Quiet
Uh Oh
Officer Asshole
Airport
Number One Sad Baddie

I'm not Fooled

6.3K 112 19
De mc_cassie

The next two weeks was maddening. No one knew who took me or why they did it. According to the Prez of the MC that kidnapped me, Alvarez, I was SAMCRO's princess.

"You're alive. I'm surprised,little novio." Alvarez stated,causing my eyes to flutter open. They possibly broke my ankle last week then had beaten me all this week and I'm surprised myself that I'm not dead. I licked my lips groggily then coughed as a shiver of pain rushed through my veins and I groaned weakly at the ache I felt.

"Just a little while,pequeño, and I'll put you out of your misery." he promised, causing me to sob at the thought of dying. Why the hell do I have to die for the Club?

"Please, Alvarez. Please, don't do this. It isn't fair, I'm not SAMCRO's princess, the VP hates my guts!!" I shrieked but that sent me into a brutal coughing fit. He patted my head then stated,"Don't worry, pequeño. It's nothing personal."

I sunk in defeat just as the roar of bikes filled my ears, giving me some sense of hope.

"Oh, settle down, novio. It's just my guys." he assumed. The door was kicked off the hinges and I spotted the famous cut of The Charming Reapers.

I let out a puff of relief before Alvarez held a knife to my throat, causing the Sons of Anarchy to freeze where they stood. Clay, Jax, and Opie was at the front of the bunch, holding guns to the Mayans' Prez's head.

'I'm gonna give you two seconds to let her go before I blow your fucking brains all over these goddamn walls." Jax warned, stepping closer. The Mexican chuckled and glanced down at my swollen face then replied,"Oh, no you won't. See, your pretty little girlfriend is fingertip length from a knife so sharp, I won't even have to push hard as I slit her throat."

"Please don't do this. Oh, please." I whimpered, the tears running down my puffy cheeks. He posted my face then said, "All you have to do, is tell your little crew to leave the Niners alone."

"Alright, I will, we will!! Please... Just give her back." Jax begged, lowering his gun. Alvarez shot Clay a look, which he nodded and the Mexican released me from my restraints before shoving me forward to Jax. (Dudes, I wrote this at 5:14a.m. while watching Pacific Rim.)

The blond caught me then held me close as he kissed my knotted hair. I cried while he picked me up then carried me out to his bike, the rest of his brothers following him out.

We arrived at the Clubhouse and I had been silent the entire ride, ignoring the questions Jax had been throwing at me. I slid off the back of the bike and spotted Gemma, Kip, Piney, and Juice waiting in the parking lot.

"Libby!" Gemma exclaimed, rushing towards me. I let her pull me into a death grip of a hug. I forced a smile for the sake of The Reaper Queen then turned to face the worry filled expressions of my rescuers.

"Well,since no one else is gonna say it, you look like shit." Opie pointed out, causing me to laugh at his blunt statement that eased the tense atmosphere.

"Is there any possible way that I can get a shower? I feel like shit." I asked, turning to Gemma. She nodded then replied, "I'll bring you clothes,baby. Go get cleaned up. Jax, help her out."

The blond tangled his fingers up with mine like a spider would spin it's web before he tugged me into my dorm that he surrendered over to me almost two months ago.(That's right peeps!! Two months til they can do da thing 😜) He nodded towards the bed and I realized he wanted me to sit down so he could clean my injuries.

He grabbed the first aid kit and began cleaning the most severe sounds that he spotted before the VP's head decided that this was the best time to start playing Questions 101.

"So did they tell you why they kidnapped you and not anybody else?" I glanced up then muttered underneath my breath, "According to Alvarez, I'm the Princess of SAMCRO."

He frowned at my response, clearly not appreciating the answer to his question before he went back to his moment of silence.

Jax's Point of View:

"Princess of SAMCRO, huh? A little high end title,dontcha think?" I joked, chuckling forcibly. God, is that you got, Teller? Nice ice breaker, numb nuts. my subconscious grumbled, glaring at me.

Shut the fuck up,asshole. Really didn't need your commentary. I bit back before I heard her response.

"Well, when you hear that Prince of Charming supposedly has an old lady, that's usually where enemies are gonna try hit." she replied, shrugging. I pulled her up to me and wrapped my arms around her waist as she wobbled on her feet, gripping my cut tightly.

"I missed you." I blurted out before I covered her lips with mine softly. When I found out she was kidnapped, I went on a rampage, throwing things, punching walls, screaming til my throat went raw, and yes, I did cry. I've never given a reaction more extreme before.

I've never been soft with a girl. It's always been rushed.

She pulled my hair and panted as I took the opportunity to bite her juicy bottom lip. A knock broke our intimate moment and she stepped away before calling to the person to come in. It was Ma, carrying clothes for Libby.

She smiled then thanked my mother before brushing past me towards the bathroom. I sat on the bed and waited for her to return from her shower.

Libby's Point of View:

The moment I started the water, I begun sobbing. I felt ugly. The bruises and scars that the Mayans were responsible for the damaged skin made me feel terrible about myself. But why did Jax still kiss me like I was beautiful? I didn't feel beautiful. I sure as hell didn't look like it.

He must be blind then, I decided, stripping out of my torn clothes before stepping into the warm shower. I washed my hair but continued to cry.

"Libby, are you okay?" Jax had knocked on the door and peeped his head. I choked back a whimper then muttered, "I'm okay. Thanks." By the look in his eyes, he didn't believe me.

But none the less, he backed out of the bathroom, giving me time to finish. I pulled on the loose fitting clothes and slipped into the bedroom where the blond was leaning against the headboard, shirtless, his gorgeous light blue almost sky colored eyes scanning my figure, causing me to wrap my arms around my waist insecurely.

"You look beautiful." he complimented, grinning. I blushed and forced a smile as he scooted towards the edge of the bed, grabbing my hand before he pulled me into his lap, burying his head in the space between my neck.

"I really don't." I mumbled, playing with his hair. He pulled away and frowned, the creases on his forehead deepening before he stated,"Like hell. You're beautiful and you can bet on it." (Bet on it,bet on it,bet on me!! Haha,High School Musical 2 at almost 2 in the morning isn't healthy, guys)

"Are you sure?" I asked, tugging on the seam of the shirt. He nodded then stated,"Let's go get make the Prospect get you some food. You must be starving." My stomach rumbled, answering his unasked question. We laughed before walking out to where Gemma, Clay,and Piney was chatting amongst themselves.

"Prospect,get your ass over here." Jax barked,grinning when he saw that he frightened the poor young man. I smacked his chest but I couldn't help but grin from his ruthlessness towards the young blond.

"Yes, sir??" Kip asked, keeping his head down. Jax snapped his fingers then stated,"First, kid,I have a name, use it. I'm not that much older than you. Second. Get some food in this girl, ASAP, before we really do have a problem with each other. "

Kip scurried off out the front door and I laughed alongside of Jax before we walked over to Clay and Gemma. I hugged the Reaper Queen before she glanced over me,pursed her lips at my appearance before I turned to her King. Clay tugged me into a hug and as I went to pull away from the older man, he tightened the hold and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry that happened to you. I didn't mean for you to be hurt."

He released me before my ankle collapsed under the pressure and pain that I had to withstand over the past two weeks. I cried out and before I could fully hit the ground,Jax had me in his arms then he lowered our body weight to the floor.

"Someone get me Chibs!" Jax barked. At the sound of his name,like a puppy (Let's be honest,Chibs is an puppy <3) the Scot's graying hair appeared and his eyes widened at the sight of me and his VP laying on the ground while I bawled my eyes out like a crybaby bitch.

He bent down and glanced up from where he knelt before he asked where it hurt worst. With a shaky finger, I pointed to my swollen beyond belief left ankle and immediately, he went to test out the tenderness of the possible break. At the first touch, I screamed. Yeah, it hurt that bad.

"Aye,Jacky Boy, I'll bet that the lass' ankle is broke. Whatever they did to her, it was pretty serious." the Scot decided as Tig arrived with some things to wrap my ankle up so it could heal.

With the help of his right hand man, Chibs smoothed down the hardening gauze like material before he declared,"She needs to stay off of it, lots of bed rest. No excuses, no lies, no nothing. Got it,love?" I agreed, (granted, it was a grumble and a roll of the eyes) but I agreed to his conditions just as Kip showed up with a delicious smelling bag of food.

"Is that chicken tenders and fries?" I exclaimed, bouncing in my seat in excitement. When I was a kid, that was and still is my favourite meal, especially if it was from the bowling alley.

He nodded and I snatched the paper bag from his hand,causing the blond to jump back in fright. Don't ever starve a fat girl for two weeks and buy her chicken and fries. You'll lose fucking fingers over that shit.

I begun stuffing my face rapidly with the delicious meal,moaning at the wonderful taste. When I finally stopped to steal a drink of ice tea,I realized that everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked through a mouthful of fries. They all looked away,laughing at my stuffed cheeks before I finished off my meal.

"Thanks, Kip,I owe you one." I stated, patting my stomach. He nodded and pointed out,"You look a lot better in color." Everyone nodded in agreement and I smiled before I came to a stand then said,"I'm gonna head to bed,get some sleep."

As if on cue, I yawned,my mouth widening to a size I had no clue existed then I giggled as everybody around me grinned. I begun walking towards the dorms when Gemma stopped me,"Libby?"

Humming, I turned my head to look back at her to see the look of worry she sported in her caring and possible cold eyes as she asked,"Are you okay? Physically, mentally, emotional,and otherwise."

I smirked as if I knew a secret that no one else did then stated,"I'm fine." She nodded and I walked away, losing the smile the secret I turned from her view.

Jax's Point of View:

"She's lying." Ma nodded, watching the area of the dorms. Chibs,Tig, and Clay was playing pool with some of the other Sons,leaving my mom and I time to talk.

"There's no way in hell that she's okay. Whatever they did to her, scarred her,baby,and that's not the Libby that went missing." Mom was right of course but that was no surprise to anyone anymore.

"She thinks she has everyone fooled. But she's got another thing coming."

So, that's that.... So sorry for all the side notes, is what happens when I write. My friends think they're hilarious but I'm not sure what you guys think of them. So if they get annoying to you, lemme know... PS, if you like Pacific Rim, go check out my fanfic,Tick Tick Tick.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

102K 2.3K 78
This is a Sons of Anarchy Fan Fiction. Happy Lowman x OC
883K 16.2K 44
I freeze at the sound of the all to familiar woman's voice, a voice I haven't heard in twelve years. I swallow and shake my head, gathering my though...
58.7K 1.5K 31
Nicki Delaney loved her family and the club but she had to get away and live her own life for a while. It's not long before she decided to come back...
74.4K 1.9K 15
Cora Myers thought she knew what the world was about, her confined life inside a strict religious family made her think that the world was like she w...