Marc Bartra Imagines

By znhlle

Just some cute imagines some may be a little dirty this is my first time writing anything so don't judge plea... More

Will You Marry Me?
Marc's P.O.V.
Hoping For Some Seriousness
Hoping for Some Seriousness Pt. 2
My Ex.....Bully?
Faded
Dancer.
Dancer Pt. 2
Restaurant Waitress Person.
College Parties.
Fight Night
Fight Night Pt. 2
Blind Date
Blind Date Pt. 2
Wedding & Honeymoon.
Pregnant
A/N
Transfering.
Neymar's Fucking Ex.
Neymar's Fucking Ex. Pt. 2
Drunk.
Durm to Bartra
Fighting.
MarcxJulian
A/n
Perfect Illusion
I'm Alive. (Perfect Illusion Pt. 2)
Beg For Me.
It's Complicated.
It's Complicated Pt. 2
Beach With FC Barcelona
Ouch

Just Plain Sweetness.

1K 17 0
By znhlle

I sat on the couch, running my fingers through Marc's hair.  I looked at the TV screen not really following the movie, I didn't care about the movie actually.  Only about Marc, he would be travelling around playing games with his team,  this is the last night I actually get to have him with me. 

"What are you thinking about?" He murmured turning slightly away from the TV, to look up at me from my lap.  

"Just about how you are going to be gone," I didn't want him to go but I understood that he needed to.  It was his dream, and he was great at his dream, I wasn't going to stop him.  I trusted  him, with my life, so I knew that he would never do anything like cheat on me, just because he has 'needs'.  

Well he does have needs, but he wouldn't go as far as to cheat on me while he was away playing soccer. I knew the team well anyway, me and Marc were childhood best friends, we started dating in high school. We were each other's first everything.  

"You do know that I won't do anything to hurt you while I'm gone right? You trust me?"  I nodded, smiling slightly, he was always a little insecure about what I was feeling, or thinking.  My thoughts and feeling were always all over the place. I was lucky to have a guy like Marc put up with me and everything that comes with me.  

Like my insecurity about my body, I knew I wasn't a model, but I had a hard time believing that I wasn't obese.  It made me feel bad thinking like that though, Marc tried so hard to get me to like my body.  There were moments when I forget completely about my insecurities and truly believe that I was beautiful.  Don't get me wrong, everyone is beautiful, just that everyone has to believe it.  

Also, my life had fallen apart a few years ago when my brother had committed suicide, I admit my thoughts had gone in that direction more then once.  But I never acted on them, I was too much of a coward, I only added that to the list of things that was wrong with me.  

Marc never left me through anything, he was by my side, holding my hand,offering me great hugs, and sometimes carrying me through life.  

"What are you thinking about now?  I know how that beautiful mind of yours wanders."  Marc smiled a little leaning up to give me a peck on the lips before laying back down and looking intently up at me.  Ready to listen about whatever I might ramble on about today. 

"Just how much we've been through in the time that we have known each other.   The way that you are always there for me, sometimes the only one there for me.  And with your career as a professional soccer player, sometimes you push even that aside to take care of me.  I love you, Marc Bartra." I finished leaning down to give him a passionate kiss, slightly tugging on the hair on the back of his head. 

"I love you, Y/n Y/l/n"  (*Y/l/n you last name.*) He leaned in for another kiss. 

Again my mind wandered to the way that we had been each other first and only's.  We hadn't been with anyone else, we didn't know how to be with anyone else.  I wondered if Marc was truly the man for me.  I couldn't believe that after 6 years of being with him, I never really thought about the rest of my life.  I just took it day by day.  I didn't think about marriage, about kids, about the future.  Now that I do think about it, I hope that Marc is still in that part of my life.  I don't know what I would do without him.  

He has helped me through so much, if he stepped out of my life, not only would I be alone, my heart would fall apart. My thoughts immediately ran back to marriage. 

What if I asked him to marry me?  That would tie him down some way, you can't just step out of a marriage. 

What if he says no?   Then I guess it wasn't meant to be, and I'll be some old cat lady.  

I guess I had to take that step then.  

"Baby, what's wrong?" Marc asked reaching up to brush a piece of hair behind my ear, letting his fingers linger on my cheek for a second before falling back down to his side. 

"Where do you see yourself in the future Marc?" I asked quietly, this was the moment everything came down to.  All of those kisses and 'I love you's' all of the times that we had snuck over to each other's houses in high school.  The times that we had shared in bed. 

"Still playing soccer."He laughed looking up at the ceiling.  "Some where with a family, a good team,  thousands of dollars."He finished laughing again.  He seemed to be picturing his life in the future on the white ceiling above us.  

"D-do you... See yourself.. With me?" I finally finished who knew this would be that hard?

"I thought that that was a given! Are you going to leave me?" He sat up quickly turning around to face me once he was up. 

"No Marc!" I leaned in for another passionate kiss. "You know how my mind wanders, I was just wondering where you saw yourself."

"Do you see yourself with me?" Marc asked scooting me closer to him to the point where I was sitting on his lap, resting my head on his chest. 

"Of course I do, I seriously can't imagine my life without you." I closed my eyes and snuggled in closer to Marc, it was moments like this with him that I lived for. 

"Marc will you-"  "Y/n I have to-"  We both started at the same time.

"You first!" We said in unison, we laughed and I sat up to look at his face. 

"At the same time?" I asked.  I knew that what I was going to ask him was probably going to be way different then what he was going to say.  

"Okay, at the same time."  

"1, 2, 3," We counted together. 

"Y/n will you marry me?" "Marc will you marry me?"  

Our jaws dropped to the floor when we realized what the other had said.  It was crazy how we both ended up proposing to each other on the couch that we had been sitting on together for the last 4 years.  

"Yes!" I squealed wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his, in the best kiss we have had ever since high school.

" I love you Marc.  I love you so, so, so much! I love you."  I kept on repeating 'I love you's' over and over again kissing his face all over. He laughed and joined in, pecking my face every once in a while when he got a chance to.  

"When do you want to start planning the wedding?" He asked me grabbing onto my hips and kissing my shoulder slightly.  

"Right now!" I said excited as I raced into our room to find a notebook and a pen that we could write our ideas down onto.  

"Where do we want it to be?" I asked him.  "You first." He answered.  

"I would kind of like it to be here because then we don't have to move everyone that we know somewhere else for the wedding." I said thoughtfully tapping my chin with my index finger.  

"True. True." He agreed nodding his head.  "We are going to do it right here in Barcelona."  I leaned down a little to write it down.  

"Hey you want to have a round of sex every time that we agree on something for the wedding?" He asked stepping behind me and wrapping his arms around me.  Pressing his lips to the back side of my neck.  

"Not right now Marc!" I whined.  "Sex with you is great, but we will end up forgetting, and I'm so excited I want to do this now.  Hell, if we could get legally married right now.  I would."  

"Let's do it then!" He exclaimed taking my hand and dragging me to our room. 

"Marc I said no sex!" I shouted laughing on our way to the bedroom.  

"Dress in something nice, we are going to the court house, were we are going to get the papers, sign them and then we will be legally married.  Then we can come back here and have all of the passionate sex, as husband and wife that we want.  Then we can plan the church wedding."  

"Marc!" I giggled.  Reaching for a light blue sundress and a white cute sweater.  

"You look gorgeous." He whispered, putting his hands on my hips and connecting his lips to mine. 

"Thank you, you look mighty fine as well." I giggled grabbing his hand and pulling him out of our high rise apartment.  

We climbed into the car and drove to the court house, were our 'wedding' took a while but it was finally done. We climbed back into the car, and instead of going back to our apartment Marc drove deeper into the city.  

"Marc! What happened to passionate sex?" I laughed stepping out of the car, near a park that was surrounded by sky scrapers. 

"I'm going to show my new wife how I will treat her for the rest of her life."  He took me to one of the skyscrapers to the side of the park.  He took us into a really expensive restaurant and people were looking at us strange because we weren't dressed in million dollar suits, or diamond earrings.  

As soon as Marc mentioned who he was however, they let us in and the manager came out to congratulate us on our marriage.  

We said thank you and were happy with getting used to calling each other 'hubby' and 'wifey'.  

We ate, like teenagers.  Having mini food fights and arguing over our desserts.  Stealing food from each others plate and sticking our tongues out at each other.  Taking our relationship back to when we were kids in high school.

He then took me down to the park, where it happened to be some kind of event.  There was a carnival seeming thing, with girls in skimpy costumes that Marc made mock disgusted faces at.  More to get me to laugh then to insult the poor young girl.  It worked though, we laughed our asses off all night.  He won me a teddy bear in one of the games and I bought him cotton candy.  He started with new energy again, maybe he didn't need more sugar.  

We got back in the car again and drove to another park.  This one was basically deserted since everyone was at the carnival in the other park.  

There was an old couple on the other side of the park but we were by a pond.  

Marc told me to wait there as he disappeared into a Chinese store.  He came back out a few minutes later carrying two, what looked like wooden ships with paper lanterns on top.  When he reached me he gave me one and pulled a box of matches out of his pocket. 

"Where did you get matches from?" I asked him scrunching my nose a little.

"From the store, they always sell these.  People do this all the time."  He set his little boat on the edge of the pond.  "Come on put yours next to it."  He lit my floating lamp first.  Then he light his. 

"To us." I murmured pushing my lamp closer to his gently.  We toasted the little floating boats like wine glasses and released them together.  

We then walked around the abandoned park, every once in a while he would push me up against a tree and we would make out for a while.  

We were acting like teenagers again.  Finally we went back to the apartment and like Marc said, we had "Passionate sex all night long."  Almost all night, not literally all night.  

In the morning when we got up we started plan the church wedding in front of all of our friends and family.  

We also started planning where we would put the babies room.  Because I'm almost certain I am knocked up after last night.  

*Again that ended differently then what I had planned.  Too bad I still think it was good.*

Quesiton you guys  

Is oral counted as vanilla sex or is vanilla sex just... vanilla sex?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.6K 21
Just a bunch of imagines!! Enjoy!! (No dirty imagines but maybe some language here and there)
254K 4.9K 50
addicted to you. - warning: mature content.
23.4K 123 47
This is only Dolan Twins Imagines Requests are now closed (after completion) Many genres and scenarios will occur in the imagines and there will be...
1M 19K 190
"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️