Neymar's Fucking Ex.

*I have now reached 2.2 k reads.  2.2 fucking K.  Oh my god I love you guys!! 

Give me suggestions for other imagines if you want.*

"Do I fucking have to?" I whined banging my head on the mattress as my friend explained her busy plans today in Germany; which included going to a soccer game. I personally didn't want to go because you know, I was kind of known in the soccer world. You know dating Neymar jr. and all. I knew it would be awkward because that hot defender that FCB had recently transferred here. Just when I thought I could get a new beginning, someone had to transfer to my fucking city.

It felt so weird to call one of Neymar's previous team mates hot, but you know, the reason he broke up with me was because he said he got bored of me, and there was someone better out there for him. So Boo- to the fucking- Hoo. I didn't care, not anymore at least, I will admit I did care in the moment he was breaking up with me.

My life had been structured around him, and he just tore everything apart. And the worst part was that he basically kicked me out onto the street, when he broke up with me I was living with him, so I had to take my things and be out of there by that night. At least that was what he said.

"Are you listening to me?" My friend frantically waved her hand in front of my face and I snapped back into it.

"No I wasn't listening." I spat out before I could stop myself. I just smiled sheepishly and ducked frantically as my friend started swatting at me.

" I was saying that you were invited to that party. I don't remember what it was supposed to be donating money to but it was for people in the sports world and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure Borussia Dortmund is like organizing this shit. So we get a chance to mingle in the sporty world; with some men who don't mind working hard." I rolled my eyes. Shauna wasn't the sporty type, but had a sporty taste in men. I just nodded absentmindedly. A charity event; I had been to a few before, and convinced Neymar to give a couple thousand before. It wasn't that big of a deal.

"Wait what?" I started to panic, it hit home, a charity event, with Borussia Dortmund. I would have to face someone who knew something more then what the tabloids said about mine and Neymar's 'terrible' break up. The tabloids seemed to love me and Neymar. Neymar was always the player and I had no fame or loads of money before I started dating Neymar so I was just another person to dissect and exploit.

"You're worried about that defender knowing more about you and Neymar then what you are comfortable with people knowing!" Shauna pointed an accusatory finger at me and shook her head like crazy.

"Yeah it's that." I wasn't afraid of her making fun of me, I knew that she knew how I felt about all of this shit, and she wouldn't say anything to hurt me.

"You know what this is!?" She asked like she couldn't believe I didn't know about her amazing conspiracy yet. "This is the perfect opportunity to tell the fucking world, your just fine after the break up, and make Neymar look like the biggest, idiot, asshole, anything bad that you could think of! Your going to rock that place, and everyone is going to wish they were rocking you!" She ran over to my closet and started shuffling through my dresses and skirts mumbling something along the lines of 'where did I fucking put it'.

"There it is!" She yelled in triumph turning to me with a gorgeous dress in her hands.

"Damn Dortmund has some hot players." Shauna whispered in my ear, turns out that she was coming with me to this thing because I could take a date. I obviously didn't have one so I decided to drag her along with me.