Hoping for Some Seriousness Pt. 2

*If you have been waiting on me sorry.... I kinda forgot about this thing. I am really forgetful. Seriously, I had to read my last imagine again to see what I was writing! Well... here goes nothing.*

*Marc's P.O.V. *

It had been a year. A year since I had broken up with the love of my life. A year since I had hurt her in that way, I mean I can't even believe I said that to her! But I do believe it. I said that to her. I said that, I did, and I felt like a complete assh*le for doing so. Who does that? Three years! We had been dating for three years! I didn't even have the nerve to ask her to move in with me. It was basically like we already lived with each other. Except for the nights that I went to her place, and I didn't bother to wait until she woke up. Sometimes on my days off, I wouldn't even wait for her to wake up, I just left, to go to my friends. My friends. They never made me feel the same way as she did. Yeah, sure, I had fun with them, but I just felt inexplicably happy, even when she just walked in the room. God I am whipped. Was whipped. No. I still am whipped. I might always be for all I know. 

I tried to find her after our break up. When I realized how messed up we were, but, she was just gone. She had moved out of Barcelona for all I knew she could be half-way around the world with another guy, on some tropical island, showing off her gorgeous body in some hot bikini. God I missed her body! I haven't even gotten laid since she left. I don't know, every time I would try to get a girl, sure I'd kiss her, it might even get heated. But all I could see in those moments was her face, when I said those things to her. When I hurt her. How hurt she would be if she found out that I didn't wait for her. If she ever came back to me. Realized she still loved me, that I still love her. I still love her. I will always love Y/n.

*Y/n P.O.V.*

A year since we had broken up. Since he said those things to me. After a while I realized he didn't really mean them. I always knew when Marc meant something. We both had a connection and we would know what the other was thinking before they even said it. I realized he didn't mean them. He didn't even think that about me, or his money, or his fame. I could tell that he was slowly getting sick of his money and his fame. I couldn't bring myself to believe that he wanted me back though.  Because even though he might not have meant what he said, he still said them, and they still hurt. Anyways if he said that but didn't mean it, he said it just to hurt me. And I can't be around someone like that. That hurts me just for kicks.  

Today I was going to work, and I was dreading it. Cause, you see, I am a photographer, and I photograph sports things.  Either equipment just sitting there for advertisements and stuff. Or the people playing the sport. Today I was photographing people playing the sport. In Camp Nou. I was photographing the FC Barcelona's mens team, during their training season. And I knew, I was going to see Marc, I was going to take a thousand pictures of him and frame them, and cover my walls with them.  Even though we broke up I still adore him. And how sweet he could be. The way he used to talk to me, to hold me close, call me his. That is until he decided to use those things to hurt me. I hate him, but I love him. No matter what, I will always think of him.

Today... What was I doing? Oh yeah! FCB, photoshoot. Let's do this! Oh my gosh I am so nervous. I can't wait to see him. I hope he is injured and can't make it to practice cause he is supposed to be resting. No I don't wish that, I don't wish him to be hurt. I hope he has a flat and all of the tire shops are closed. I hope he just doesn't make it out of bed, maybe because his girlfriend wants him to stay. My face fall at that thought I don't want him to be in a relationship with another person. Ever again. I mean I am barely recovering from our break up! He couldn't have moved on that fast could he!? 

"Get it together girl! My God! What is wrong with me! I can't be late! If he is there and I look horrible and rushed he would think he stills affects me and that is the last thing that I want to happen! I don't want him thinking that he still affects me!" I say to myself. Like out loud say to myself. 'Even though if he said he wanted me back I would probably jump his bones.' I add in my head.  Yeah blame that on the celibacy.