Marc's P.O.V.

A/n this imagine is going to be a weird one. And I am actually writing this with a fat cat sleeping on me.

Marc's p.o.v.

I was going to practice today with FCB. I really didn't want to get out of bed. After getting up and checking the time I realised I was almost going to be late. So I rushed to take a shower and get ready knowing how much Luis Enrique hated his players being late. I grabbed my bag and I was out the door. When I got into my car I realized I hadn't had any coffee so I blasted music to help me wake up.

I heard a chorus of 'hey Marc's' as I walked through the door.

'hey!' I greeted back.

"Dude did you see a girl with... Ummmm... Probably really short... Uhh... Brown hair? On the way in here!?" neymar asked. It was weird normally when you are looking for someone you know exactly what they look like.

I furrowed my eyebrows a little. Tell you the truth I was never really one to care about what the girl next to me looked like. You know, keep your distance show respect they will do the same for you.

"Ummmm no I don't think so" I answered my eyebrows still furrowed in thought. "Why?" I asked him.

"Ooh.. Uhh. A really old friend of mine was supposedly going to meet me and Rafaela here at practice today but she may or may not make it. I don't ever know what to expect from those two girls." His eyebrows were also furrowed and he looked lost in a very deep thought.

"Oh is she your new girlfriend or something?" I asked him wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. His eyes immediately widened and he snapped his head to look at me.

"No! No. No! And please don't say that in front of Rafaella she will have may head!!" I just chuckled. Ooooh neymar always a different girlfriend, but keeping his sister happy.

After everyone left to go to the field I was left alone in the locker rooms. Stupid Marc. I said to myself, I am always the last one out of the locker rooms. After my little 'discussion' with myself I decided to just hurry up.

"Hello!?" I heard someone yell as I walked out of the locker room and closed the door.

"Ummm, hi!?" I answered the voice.

"Neymar!?" it called out. Sounded like a woman? What's a woman doing here?

"No. It's.. Uuuh.. Marc?" Damn I am such an idiot. I heard a little giggle. She was giggling at me! Then I thought about it, it was funny and I just burst out laughing.

"O-ooh y-your aah neymars friend right?" I asked the voice that I had yet to see.

"Yeah!" she answered as she rounded of the corner and stood in front of me.