Fight Night Pt. 2

*Had a mountain biking accident yesterday, my thumb hurts like hell so I bandaged my hand, it is really awkward to write this with a bandaged hand.*

I slipped my head phones onto my head and turned on my phones Bluetooth.  I had done my stretching and was ready to break my previous running records.  I was feeling extra energetic today so I was totally going to beat this. 

Shawn Mendes- Something Big, blasted through my ears and I turned it up higher still.  I slipped my phone into the little pocket on my running shorts.  My sports bra squeezed my chest as I prepared to run off like death it self was chasing me.  

I was at a little property that had trails all around it, there was gorgeous green mountains and a few ponds and streams here and there.  I liked it because most of the trails where long enough that almost no one ran here.  

Well with the exclusion of me and Amelia, but you know we are professional fighters.  I had met a few guys here, but they all kind of stopped hanging out with me when they found out that I ran three times as much as they did at a pace about twice as fast as they did.  

Well in order to make up for that, I had an excellent body now.  I had actually found a small pair of abs for myself.  It might not be very feminine but you know when you make a living out of beating the shit out of other people you got to have the equipment to do that.

Amelia couldn't come run with me today, she had a fight last night and she took a few hits but managed to win.  She was glad she won but had to stay in today, her head was killing her. 

Today was Sunday morning a few more people would be here, maybe one or two. I nodded at the assistant trainer that accompanied me here.  He did a few laps around the pond while I ran up and around a mountain, when I came back down we practiced a few moves then I ran again, then again a few moves, then again run.  We went until we dropped on days like these.  

He nodded back at me and I took off.  Slowly jogging at first then quickly picking up pace, one that any track star would be jealous of.  Fighting was my life now, forget about cheating boyfriends.  When Marc's face showed up in my mind my hand went out and punched the air.  My gloved hands missing the feeling of Marc, everywhere and nowhere at the same time. 

And yes, I was wearing gloves, it was annoying to run around a mountain slip on gloves tie them up nicely pull a few bad ass moves and then take them off and run again.  So I had gloves on now, and I swung a few times while I was running.  Also if I fell at this speed I would really rip some skin of my hands, like a lot, it had happened before. 

I ran up the mountain faster then I ever thought I could, pumping my legs to the point I thought they might break.  On the way down I slowed my legs down a little and let gravity do the rest making sure to put my foot in places that wouldn't kill me.  Like if I slipped it would be a pretty awesome fall.

When I got to the bottom, there was like two more miles, they were twisty but the ground was flat so I was good.  I high balled through there, soon I was at the park where all of the trails connected.  I dreaded what I saw when I got there.  There were a lot of cars at the park which wasn't unusual since Barcelona was a big city.  Yes, I was still in Barcelona, I couldn't make myself pull Amelia away from everything she knew, or I couldn't leave Marc I still don't know what it was. 

But these weren't normal cars, they were luxury cars, some I recognized and it chilled me down to the very bone. I ran past the cars like some monster might jump out and eat me.  Luckily I don't know where they were but no one made an appearance.  I ran up to our car and the assistant trainer stopped the timer.