Beg For Me.

"If you need any thing I will be right here."  My brother shouted at me in the club.  We could hardly see each other forget about hearing each other.  It was his birthday party and we were really close so I decided to take him and his friends clubbing.  Instead of me taking care of them, they all decided I was the one who needed to be shielded.  Tonight was about my brother I didn't plan on getting hammered, or hammered.

If you know what I mean.  *wink, wink*

I wasn't really that kind of girl until it came to celebrations like these.  Then I could be the biggest sex freak, slash addict, whatever the fuck you wanna call it. 

I could definitely bring the party.

But tonight would be chill.  I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, this was going to be so hard to pull off but I won't be a party hog, not tonight.  I watched my brother and his friends as they messed around at the bar, shoving each other and laughing at some shit the other said.  I watched as my brother pulled at his friends shirt to get his attention and they both ogled a girl that was walking by in the shortest dress possible. I rolled my eyes and sipped on my drink.  

I looked around the club to try and find my brothers other friends who were supposed to show up.  We were all really close, some of my brothers friends had even slept with me, probably half of them don't remember but who cares, it was a drunken mistake most of the time.  

Well except for that one time, with that one guy, that was to hot to even possibly exist.

I smirked as I remembered that night, he had a sex appeal to go with his face as well.  

I spotted my brothers other friends and I relaxed, they weren't doing much just getting drinks at the bar across the room and fool around as well. 

I sat alone at the table for a few more minutes before another swarm of guys walked into the club, shit, this just got harder.  

I sipped my drink again trying to get my mind off of guys.  I left all of our things and walked over to my brother.  

"Hey did you decide I was a big boy and are ready to go home with one of the guys that just walked in or are you here for something else?"  My brother smirked as I approached him. 

"Stop tempting me, I promised that I wasn't going home with anyone but you guys."  I groaned throwing my head back and leaning against the bar. 

"Listen sis, I am flattered that you think I am attractive enough to sleep with, but your my little sister, that isn't happening."  I looked up completely shocked at my brother.  I then proceed to slap his arm in a playful way.  

I ordered a drink and then I turned back towards the crowd, when I turned to talk to my brother again he was gone and in his place there was a guy, a very hot one, staring at me.  Well more like checking me out.  Why did I wear this dress?  I knew I didn't want to get laid tonight.  

Well I did. 

But I shouldn't get laid.  I looked back out to the crowd hoping the man would just take a hint and get lost.  Although I secretly hoped he seduced me and took me home and pleased me in the most sinful ways.

I clenched my legs together and tried to get that thought out of my head.  I barely heard a chuckled next to me, but I heard it.  And I immediately knew that he had seen me try to discretely clench my legs together.

"You know it would be a lot easier if you didn't fight it, but it will be a lot more fun if you do."

I smirked, someone who thought they could get any girl.  I figured I would pretend I didn't, I liked to be chased, to be begged for.