MarcxJulian

DON'T LIKE IT?

DON'T READ IT!  

I don't need your shit opinion.  I was just bored.

*No one requested shit, I just felt like writing.  I am also in the middle of government class.  Trust me this made it a lot more interesting. ***

"Oh shit what time is it?"  I asked as I started waking up.  I knew I was late.  There was no way there was this much light at six a.m. this time of year. 

"Fuck we're late."  I pounced up out of bed and started to run over to the shower.  I had to slow down half way there though, I guess I got up to fast. "Damn head rush!"  I shuffled into the bathroom and turned the water on getting in before I bothered adjusting the temperature.

"Shit, shit really cold.  Now that's too hot.  Fuck.....Now that is just right." Why the hell was I being extra vocal this morning?  Was I just that happy?  I mean I don't think anything that interesting happened last night.  We only went clubbing.  

I don't think I got that hammered.  I mean I certainly wasn't feeling it right now. Someone knocked on the bathroom door and I froze.

"Babe breakfast is ready when you come out!"

The fuck... Was that?

"Marc?  Are you okay?"   The door opened a little and in popped a gorgeous face.  A male face. 

"Julian?  What the hell?"

"Come on Marc. Don't fool around.  We are late."  

"No wait Julian.  What the hell are you doing here?"  I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my middle.  Before I grabbed another and started drying out my hair.

"You don't remember last night?"  I froze for a second.  I knew I had been doubting my sexuality for a while.  And I had already kissed a guy apparently.  At some party where I did get hammered.  But I didn't think I would ever have the balls to do something like bring Julian home with me. 

"Well shit... You don't remember last night."  His face fell and he played with the hem of his shirt for a second.  "Ummm.  I got really drunk I guess I don't know.  And you brought me over to your house or something and let me sleep on your couch." 

I nodded slowly, well it certainly made sense.  But now that I thought about it, the bed looked like two had slept in it, unless I had some kind of nightmare I don't remember.  Or it was really hot and I didn't know what to do with myself. 

"Oh, Okay.  Thanks for breakfast by the way." 

"Your welcome."  He walked out and I followed shortly after ruffling my hair a bit more and slipping into some briefs.  I walked over to my closet and started to dress.  I didn't want anything fancy so I put on some sweats and a plain old v-neck. 

I walked downstairs to my bag that had all of my gear in it and made sure I had everything. As I was walking into the kitchen I had a flash back or I started imagining something, I'm not sure.  But anyway it was this.  I was holding Julian to me by his face and our lips were hungrily devouring each other.  I slipped his shirt off and soon mine joined his on the floor. I shook my head to snap out of it.  It wasn't the right time to  be fantasizing over his cute little ass. I walked into the kitchen and started to swallow my breakfast whole.  I really was late now. 

"Julian! Do you need a ride?"  I called upstairs. 

"Yes!  I'm coming!"  The end of his voice sounded much louder because he all of a sudden appeared around the corner at the top of the stairs.  

"Are you ready now?"  I asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay then let's go."

We both hopped into the car and I complained that my stomach hurt from scarfing down my food the entire time. 

"Julian! Marc!  You are late!  I better not hear from either of you that you were out clubbing last night!  This is unacceptable." He started out shouting but then started mumbling things under his breath so we couldn't hear. That was probably a good thing. 

After practice, I was totally confused.  I had been getting these flash backs all day.  Although I didn't know if they were flash backs or I was just imagining them.  Either way, they were kind of turning me on. But I surprisingly didn't feel wrong about it.  Because you see, I still think that it is unacceptable to be gay.  But I am finding that I just might be. 

You see all of my flash backs, were of pleasuring Julian and shit.  I mean he was cute.  But I didn't think I found him THAT attractive.  But now that I actually think, like actually actually think about it.  That was what I was doing with Julian last night.  That was why he was at my house this morning.  That was why he was a little bummed that I didn't remember what had happened last night. 

Shit, I am such an asshole.  But why the hell don't I remember.  I walked into the locker room slowly as I was staring at the ground contemplating my fucking life. 

"Julian you just don't understand do you?  Marc has been straight his entire life.  I know you just found out that you are gay. But it might take Marc a little longer."  

"I just wish that he would hurry up and figure it out.  Because he was so damn good in bed last night Hendrick!"  I heard something slam and then Hendrick chuckled.  

"How would you know?  He is the first guy that you have slept with."  I heard Julian sigh. 

"Oh yeah?  Well who else is there?  Erik?  Marco?  There is literally no one else!"  Julian slammed his fist into something again.  Hendrick scoffed and slipped his shirt off and threw it into his locker slamming it right after. 

"You know there is me right?"  Hendrick leaned up against his locker and arched an eyebrow at Julian.  Who looked up at him from his spot on the bench. 

"That shit is it!"  I said before I could even stop myself.  "Get out of here Hendrick!"  Julian stood up in surprise and Hendrick stood straight as a pin.  "What are you doing still standing there Henrick? Fucking scram!"  I moved my hands in a shooing motion and he quickly walked out of the locker room with his shirt in his hand. 

"Marc what the hell are you doing?" 

"A little less talking yeah?"  I didn't know what I was doing but I decided to just go with it.  

I walked over to Julian and pushed him up against one of the lockers.  Wasting no time in joining our lips into a heated kiss.