It's Complicated Pt. 2

*Not only is Marc gorgeous but the view is two

*Not only is Marc gorgeous but the view is two.  I would get into a career of exercise for a view like that.

Marc's P.O.V.  

"Why the hell would you do that to Eric?"  She screamed at me.  Well it was honestly an accident but I wasn't sorry that I elbowed him in the face either.  I mean I could have been more careful but I just didn't want to be careful around the guy that was with the girl I loved.

"Marc! I'm talking to you!  Why the hell would you do that to him?"  She screamed again.  I guess I really was out of it if I didn't answer the first time. 

"You know why y/n."  I answered simply shrugging my shoulders, like I said I wasn't sorry, or feeling any kind of remorse. 

"No I don't so please spell it out to me why the fuck would you elbow my fiance in the face!"  My stomach clenched, fiance.  That would have been me if I hadn't fucked things up.  I broke things off with Melissa a while ago, the only thing that kept me connected to her was Gala.  And I loved Gala, apparently so did Melissa because neither of us wanted to let her go.  Thus we both moved when I transferred to come after y/n. 

"Because I'm fucking jealous y/n!  Erik would have been me if I hadn't messed up!"  I shouted back at her.  Well I didn't mean to shout but it had been four years since I saw her in person.  

She paused for a second.  No, it couldn't be.  The only reason she would pause for that was because she wanted to hear those words coming from me.  Finally!  I was doing something right!

"Well too bad!"  She bit back.  "You messed up pretty bad considering that Gala showed up right around the time that I left.  Either Gala happened that same night, or right around that time.  Showing me you weren't at all heart broken!"  My gut wrenched and I wanted to take her into my arms and kiss her hurting better.  But I knew I would end up with severed balls if I did so just hold the urge to kiss until a little later maybe.  

"Y/n if you let me I will apologize for that the rest of my life, but I didn't know what I wanted.  I liked you so much it was scaring me.  Hell, I loved you.  I still love you.  I moved to another country to make sure that you know that I love you. I came after you!  Just please hear me out!?"  I asked my voice pleading almost broken.  I prayed to God she would give me a chance to explain, how sorry I was.  I prayed to God that she could see that I was about three seconds from crying my eyes out in front of her.  I prayed that she knew I would get down on my knees for her.  I would give up soccer even. I didn't care about anything anymore.  

All I knew was that I could have had her four years ago and I could have had Gala with her.  But I messed up.  And I would sell my soul to the devil, to go back and fix that night. 

"Well I moved to another country to get away from that supposed love that you have for me."  She sneered.  "And I found better love with a better guy."  Tears came to her eyes and she slapped her hands over her mouth before a sob could escape her body.  She turned and ran down the tunnels again.  Probably going back to her fiance.