His Two Sides ➵ Harry/Marcel...

tropicalana által

*EDITING* cause im a pure sucker lol highest ranks: #68 in fanfiction, #3 under "starry" bless ya souls "Just... Több

His Two Sides [Harry/Marcel Styles]
one {edited}
two {edited}
three {edited}
four {edited}
five {edited}
six {edited}
seven {edited}
eight {edited}
nine {edited}
ten {edited}
eleven {edited}
twelve {edited}
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
closed
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel Posted <3

Chapter 18

6.9K 239 76
tropicalana által

The funeral was over, I stayed there in the graveyard alone. Crying, scared, and broken.

At first, I thought my life would be really easy, I had everything, my family members were complete, I had a boyfriend, popularity, and the ability to control anyone. But now, I lost all of them.

"I love you dad" I said. Then I feel an umbrella blocking my head from the rain. I lifted my head and saw Harry. "What are you doing here?" I sniffed.

"I was here for the whole time Steph" he said and took a step back.

"Go away" I ordered, but he was still there. "I said go away" but he was still there. I stood up and bring my wooden flower basket with me and walk away.

"Steph, wait!" He said.

"Just stop Harry! I have enough, you hurt me twice and that is it. I was completely broken when Aaron tells me the truth, the real you. Even though we weren't together at that time, but still, you fucking used me as your Barbie! What the hell you want-"

"You. I want you, Stephanie. I want you, I miss you, I love you, I hurt you and I'm sorry.." He grabbed my hand and hold it tight.

"Sorry wouldn't change what you did." All I could say.

"Pretending to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done. It's because I fell in love with you, since Aaron dared me.."

'Dared me', he said.

"But why did you make out with my best friend April?! And how about that Regina?"

"It's because I don't want Aaron to spread the truth about the news about me. About us." He admitted and I drop my mouth. "I'm sorry.." He apologized again.

"I don't understand you Harry. I don't, you're such a bipolar." I said and walk again, but he stopped me, he pulls me and presses his lips on mine. I pushed him by his chest. And slapped him.

"You cannot do that! Especially in a graveyard!" I Breathed out, he hold his cheek, it was red. I wanted to say 'sorry' but I don't want to as well. I left him there, but he makes me stop walking just by 6 simple words came out from his mouth.

"I know who killed your dad."

"Who?" I asked in anger. He shakes his head, he grabs my hand and brings me to his car. "Harry Edward Styles! Stop this freaking car now!" I command, but he ignored me.

"I'll prove you that you're wrong." He said and I raise my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?.." I asked, his face softens.

"I-I'll prove you.. That.. I'm right" He stopped the car and when I took a peek, it was the same nightclub like the other day.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked nervously.

"I promise. I won't hurt you, or touch you" He led me inside, bad memories replays as we enters. We went to the second floor, Harry bangs the door and we both get in. Aaron was shirtless, with a girl on the bed, she was wearing a tight dress, strapless.

It didn't surprise Harry though, duh, of course not.

"Playing with another Barbie aren't we?" Harry leaned on the wall. The girl was one of Regina's friends I believe.

"What do you want?" He asked Harry.

"I want you to prove her that I am right, " Harry said and he raises his eyebrow.

"I don't need him to explain everything! You should be the one who explains everything to me!" I said, Harry rolls his eyes and sighs.

"If I tell you the truth, you wouldn't believe me anyway." Well, that's true tough. "And now I have Aaron right here to explain everything" He continued. I sat on the chair, Harry threw Aaron T-shirt from the floor to his face. "Be sure to wear it before you can get near her." Harry warned and Aaron nods then he sit down on the other chair.

"Harry is nothing more than an asshole, I have nothing to do with this anymore-"

"Yes, you do! You were behind all of these stupid things! If it wasn't you and your fucking dare!" Harry raised his voice, Aaron stands up from his chair and facing Harry.

"And if she wasn't alive, you won't be suffering like this! And you have to remember our deals!" Aaron said and Harry slaps him. He grabbed his collar and pushes him against the wall.

"Harry stop!" I shouted. This is too much.

"Listen! She's my girl and I would never let you have her!" Harry said.

"What deals?!" I shouted Aaron smirks and Harry's face became worried.

"It's my time" Aaron whispered. "I dared him to fuck you before I could. And he did, you were the prize. Whoever fucked you first, he can have you, but Harry didn't want you so what can I say more?" Aaron smirks and Harry punches him in the face.

He didn't want you. He never did.

"The dare had expired! I would never let you have her." Harry raised his voice bigger than before.

"Just stop! Please.." I covered my ears with my hands. I opened the door, but I can't it stuck. I tried to open it, but I can't.

"Here let me-" I cut Harry's words.

"Open the door!" I banged the door with my foot and it opens.

"She sure is a very strong girl." Harry said, impressed.

I Ran as fast as I can, this heels were killing me.

"Steph wait!" Harry followed me and grabs my hands. "Where are you going?.." he asked nervously. I gave him a little smile which kinda surprised him a bit.

"I'm going home. Just.. Don't follow me Harry" I said and continue to walk but he's still following me.

"Look, I don't care whether we are together or not. I will say that I'm sorry for the rest of my life, even though you'd never forgive me. But I will never give up on you, I can't move on from you, I've tried drinking to let the pain go away but it didn't work well. Just to let you know that I am leaving London right after your prom-day. Pretending to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done, it's because I love you. I truly am, truly madly deeply crazily. In love with you, you're different Steph, very different from the others, I'm sorry." He said. It actually touched my heart, sounds kinda cheesy, but it did. I wanted to hug him, I wanted to leave him there, I wanted to cry, I wanted to say 'Liar and leave me alone' but I didn't have any choice.

"That's the sweetest thing a guy has ever said to me" I smiled and he smiles as well. "But it doesn't change anything" I left him there. But then, I feel large hands wrapping on my waist. "Harry? W-what are you doing!" I asked. "We're in public you dumbass!" I whispered.

"I don't care." all he could say and buries his face on my neck. Is he crying? Back hugs are actually really cute. "I miss this," he said. "You know that I'm leaving soon, right?" he asked and I nod slowly. "I want to be your prom date, I want to spend my time with you before I leave."

"I'm going with Marcel" I replied.

"That nerd?" he chuckled.

"Marcel" I corrected him and he laughs.

"Whatever, I almost got his name right" He rolled his eyes.

"When are you going to be like this?"

"As long as I want. I'll take you home."

"No, I'm going home by myself"

"Nope. I'll take you home or II'll never let my hands go"

"Fine. Only for this one" He let his hands go and took my hand. He led me to his car. It was all quiet, very quiet. Awkward.

"So, when are you coming back here?" I broke the silence.

"I don't know. Forever, " he said without making eye contacts.

"Why?"

"Why do you care?" he asked back and I keep quiet. "It's because my parents got a new job, since last month. And they decided to move"

"Oh" All I could say. Harry stopped the car

"Why didn't you tell he earlier?" I asked again. He bit his lower lip and looks away.

"It's because I don't want to hurt you. I just don't want to lose you."

I feel guilty, like I'm the bad guy.

"Well, here we are. You're home"

I unbuckled my belt, took my bag with me. Before I open the door, I had to say the 'special' words.

"Thank you Harry" I said and a smile grew on his face. I open the door and hop out.

"Goodnight babe" He said through the opened window with a cheeky smile plastered on his face. I roll my eyes and go inside.

I closed the door behind me. And I saw my brother Troy standing there worriedly.

"Where were you? I was looking for you" He said worriedly. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked.

"Troy, I'm fine. Stop acting like I'm not okay."

Duh, I'm not okay.

"Mom was looking for you, " he said while opening the fridge in the kitchen.

"Where is she?" I asked sitting down on the chair.

"She's asleep, I don't want to wake her up, " he handed me a glass of water and I thanked him.

"I'm sleepy, gonna go to bed. Goodnight," I placed down the glass and went upstairs. And I heard someone crying.

It was my mom. Her door wasn't fully closed so I could hear or see what happened. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, crying while holding a picture of us, Troy, her, me and my dad. I could see her tears drops right to his face. This is too much.

I almost knocked on her door but I stop myself. I quietly walk to my room and closed the door. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes into a long pants and a white T-shirt with a silly lip that stuck its tongue out.

*beep beep*

"I know who killed your beloved father. Tomorrow, after school. XOXO"

"Shut the fuck up" I mumbled to myself.

Next day,

"A-and y-you need to find the s-slope of that l-line" Marcel explained and sketched a graph on my book.

"Argh.. Marcel can we just switch brains?" I groaned and he chuckles and also shaking his head.

He drew a quick sketch of this line that he was talking about and gave me the answer.

"This is t-the answer.." He pointed and I write down the answer on another page.

"Alright class is over, off you go! Thank you for today and enjoy the rest of your day" The teacher said. I rolled my eyes and packed up my things.

"U-umm.. Do y-you have.. Umm time a-after this?" He asked and squeezed his hands. It reminds me of something, that shocking text from anonymous last night. It says I had to meet that person after school, which is now.

"O-oh! No, sorry but not today.. I have something to do.. Thank you by the way" I left him and rush out to my locker to take my things and straight to the parking lot outside.

*beep beep*

"Tik tok on the clock, I am waiting on the parking lot"

It took me about 2 minutes, to get downstairs and to the parking lot due to a bunch of bitches making a scene in a class or in the hallway, and because of that, I had to use the different path to go outside.

And at last. I am now in the parking lot. And I saw nobody in here.

"Wow, looks like Harry's princess decided to show up." I turned myself and I saw Delilah.

Delilah, Troy's ex-girlfriend.

"N-no way.. Delilah you-"

"Oh no sweetie, I wouldn't do that such a thing. Ever" She gave me a warm smile.

"But she would." She pointed to a girl behind her. She shows herself, tall brown eyes, skinny body, long blond hair, and evil. And plus, Harry's ex-girlfriend.

"Surprise!" She said.

"Regina! Holy... Fuck... Y-you..."

"Yes, Stephanie.. I did" She came nearer to me and whispered in my ear. "That's what you get from stealing Harry from me" She whispered evilly and I drop tears. Regina and Delilah left me there alone. Crying, and broken. I tried to hold back my tears, but I can't.

"Shush.. Don't cry" A deep, raspy voice whispered and patted my back. And I knew who it was. Harry. But when I turned my head, I saw Marcel instead of Harry.

I wrapped my hands on his back, which surprised him and he strokes my hair, just like Harry.

That's Marcel for you. He'll always there for me.

.

.

.

A/N :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MATH TEST ARE THE WORST.

I AM SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I got a new EX activity which is dance! I just had my stupid fucking math test today and fangirling over MIDNIGHT MEMORIES BITCHES!

sorry for swearing.. So anyway, thank youuuuuuuuu so much for reading <3 and Hope you like it!

Oh, and have you watch Troye Sivan's cover for Heartbreak Girl from 5SOS? Geez, I absolutely LOVE that cover!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Goodbye! <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

259K 3.4K 25
"Knowing you," Harry choked on a sob. "Knowing you was a mistake." "No! Don't say that! You love me! You told me last night!" Alexa yelled. "Well," H...
294K 8.9K 31
The Styles boys and I used to be best friends when we were kids, but when we got into high school...things changed. Harry tried out for football and...
46.5K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
256K 6K 51
"Look Harry, I don't know what you're getting at here, but I'm really not looking for anything right now, and I am so busy with work, and -" "You wo...