𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚...

נכתב על ידי hqheaven

somewhere in tokyo, hiding in a small alley, exists a cafe known for it's warm and quiet atmosphere.... and w... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
BokuAka Alternative Ending
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 41.5
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45.5 Short Summaries
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
a/n + sequel
damn
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE

Chapter 24

18.5K 910 2.2K
נכתב על ידי hqheaven

(Warning! Includes +18 content)

"Goodmorning Daichi"

These were the first words Daichi heard when he woke up. As he slowly opened his eyes he saw a view that would drive any (non-straight) man crazy.

Suga was comfortably lying in between his legs, his head on Daichi's chest, no shirt, no pants.

Daichi ruffled Suga's silver hair.
"Goodmorning, babe"

They both smiled at eachother, remembering the night before.

~~last night~~

Oh, christmas.

Suga had been staying at Daichi's house for a couple of days now. And to be honest, those were the best days of his life so far.

Daichi was his everything now.

He never left his side, he let him rant and cry on his shoulder, he laughed along with him, he watched cheesy romantic comedies with him...

But the best thing was that Daichi was sincere. He never hid his emotions when it came to Suga.

He might have been shy at first, but he soon got used to waking up beside Suga, he got used to sharing his clothes with him... He got used to holding him close as they kiss.

Countless kisses, countless cuddles.

Suga and Daichi were practically a married couple.

And so, Christmas came.
Suga still didn't know why Daichi left his parents, but he wasn't surprised when Daichi said that he won't visit them.

They did everything together.

They prepared the food together, went shopping, decorated the Christmas tree.

They ended up watching bunch of christmas movies like Home Alone and The Rise of The Guardians.

It was truly a fun and amazing evening.

But the true "fun" started at about 11 PM.

"Daichi, here" Suga said as he held out a box.

"A present?" Daichi asked in disbelief. He and Suga both agreed on not buying any presents. Yet, here Suga was.

"Y-yeah. I'm crashing at your place, using your stuff. This is the least that I can do" Suga looked down.

"Suga.. YOU are the biggest present for me"

Daichi took a step closer to Suga, he lifted up his face and placed a kiss on his lips.

Suga felt the box fall out of his hand. He was weak. Whenever Daichi would kiss him, his body would become weak and he would want more.

They pulled away to catch their breaths.
Suga looked at Daichi, his knees felt so weak he thought that will just fall on the ground.

Daichi's eyes.. They were filled with love, passion and....lust. A lot of lust (dad is horny ).

Daichi took Suga's hand, placing a kiss on his fingers before actually licking them. Suga found that extremely hot.

He was still barely standing when Daichi leaned in and whispered.

"Suga... I want you"

His body didn't listen to him anymore, he just crashed their lips together. He felt as Daichi gently pushed him onto the bed. He felt how Daichi bit on his lip asking him to open his mouth. Their lips melting together, their tongues dancing.

Daichi removed Suga's t-shirt, revealing pale, flat chest with a slight hint of abs (momma please). He quickly took of his t-shirt too. Suga looked at Daichi's chest, he has seen it a couple of times before, but somehow now it looked 120% hotter if that's even possible.

Daichi placed small kisses along Suga's jawline, he then started kissing his neck. Oh, Suga had a weakness for this.

One of Daichi's hands found their way to Suga's sweatpants, sneaking underneath. Suga felt how Daichi's fingers wrapped around his member, he couldn't supress a moan that escaped his mouth.

Daichi kissed him again, but Suga wasn't going to waist anytime. His hands traveled across Daichi's back till he reached Daichi's pants, he unbuttoned them, trying to pull them off.

Daichi pulled away, looking at Suga.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, I am"

After a couple of minutes both of them were lying on the bed, naked, kissing.

Daichi reached for his drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He poured some on his fingers and pressed them against Suga's hole. The sudden hit of cold substance made Suga shiver.

Daichi positioned himself more comfortable before pushing one finger inside. Suga's eyes opened wide. Daichi slowly moved his finger in and out, when he saw that Suga's breathing calmed down a little bit and moans were staring to escape his mouth, he added the second finger.

He was careful to prepare Suga, he wanted their first time to be amazing, and even though he didn't know it, Suga was dying out of pleasure. He always dreamed of the slow and sensual first time. And Daichi once again exceeded his expectations.

Even though Daichi only had his fingers inside, Suga was on the verge of coming. God it felt so good.

"A-ah~~"

Daichi finally added the third finger. In and out, in and out. Suga was gripping the sheets already.

Daichi looked at Suga, he knew that he had prepared him well. He already looked wrecked.

He lifted up Suga's bottom a bit more. Suga felt something against it and this time it wasn't Daichi's fingers.

He started slowly entering Suga, he pressed his face against the pillow next to Suga, letting Suga's hands grip his back, probably leaving marks.

After he fully entered he waited a bit, till Suga loosened his grip a bit.

He was slow and gentle. Moving in and out in a steady slow pace, it wasn't long till he found Suga's prostate, hitting it over and over again.

"D-Daichi.. Ah~~ don't..stop"

He felt Daichi bitting his shoulder very gently.

Suga couldn't even describe how good he felt, and from the expression on Daichi's face he could tell that Daichi felt good aswell.

Suga was about to come and Daichi fastened the pace a little bit, earning loads and loads of loud moans from Suga. That was probably the hottest thing he has heard in his entire life.

Suga reached his high and came, Daichi did too shortly after him.

They looked at eachother, panting and smiling. Suga kissed Daichi.

"I love you.." He said.

"I love you too.."

~~~

And so here they were. In their messy bed, naked, Suga's chest was pressing against his.

After this night they felt even closer than before. Their feelings for eachother were stronger than before.

Suga placed a kiss on Daichi's cheek and got up.

Daichi couldn't help but admire the view.

Suga picked up Daichi's t-shirt, putting it on.

"Get up, I will make something for breakfast"

Oh, how he loved Suga.
He was truly a gift from gods.

After about 20 minutes Daichi finally walked over to where Suga was. He wrapped his hands around his waist from the behind, placing his head on Suga's shoulder.

"Food is almost ready" Suga gave Daichi a quick eskimo kiss before focusing on the food again.

They were truly a married couple, earing breakfast and talking about what they will do next. They had the whole day planned.

But suddenly Daichi's phone rang.

"Hello?"

....

"Hi... Mom"

...

"Yeah, of course I remember her"

...

".......a planned engagement with Yui Michimiya?...."
.

.

.

--
I love drama
I hope it didn't suck, I also hope you don't kill me for ending it like this ❤

-hatari

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

22.8K 671 22
DON'T OWN THE COVER (just have it in my camera roll) Kuroo has always hidden everything behind a smile. Acts obnoxious that nothing can ever hurt him...
65.8K 2.3K 31
Fukurōdani, Kasasuno, an Nekoma all are spending a month together in the mountains for some intensive training and conditions alone with team buildin...
401K 6.4K 124
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...
13.6K 668 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...