I Don't Like You

By creatistx

I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you... More

Intro and Cast
Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Part 2- Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilouge
My Other Books
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Author's Day!
Christmas Chapter
Super Special Christmas Bonus!

Chapter 18

5K 195 7
By creatistx

Chapter 18: I don't like your possessiveness

I was following Liam to wherever Aiden was. This is ridiculous. I swear my life hates me.

We came across the science room and when I entered, Aiden was sprawled out on the floor. You've got to be kidding me. I sighed.

"Can you help me bring him to the car?" I asked Liam.

"I can't leave school grounds." I rolled my eyes.

"The parking lot, is considered school grounds, Liam." He replied an 'oh' and he picked Aiden up. Now we were headed to his car.

Once we got there, Liam put Aiden in the back seat and handed me his keys.

"Thanks." He said to me. I nodded and he made his way back to the building. I got in the drivers seat and drove home. Aiden owes me big time.....

*****************

I dropped down in the seat exhausted. I just dragged Aiden out of the car, up the stairs, and somehow managed to get him on my bed.

My mind quickly went to last week, when he asked me to stay with him. I couldn't seem to get his voice out of my head when he said 'Please'. His voice was so gentle and soft.

My thoughts got interrupted when Aiden groaned and shifted in my bed. Stupid Jerk.

Because of him, I had to skip school, my back was hurting from dragging him all over the place, and I couldn't take a nap on my bed!

I guess the last part was my fault. I could've put him on the couch or something. I decided to to just take a nap on my beanbag. He probably won't wake up for a while.

'What am I going to do with Aiden?' I thought to myself. And then it was dark.

*****************

When my eyes opened, I looked over at my bed.

He was gone. Wow.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I heard a noise from my bed and walked over to it. It was Aiden's phone.

I guess he left it here. I picked it up and saw the message he just received. It was from a girl named Naomi.

Naomi.........

The message said. 'Hey Aiden. Just wanted to let you know that I'm coming back home on Wednesday . I know we didn't really leave off on good terms but I was thinking we could talk about it.... If that's okay.'

I wonder what w-

"What are you doing?" A voice said behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Aiden.

"What the hell? I thought you left!" My second voice came out because of my nap and he scared me.

He chuckled. "I was in the bathroom.....why do you have my phone."

"Well, I thought you left it here so when I went to get it, you got a message." He raised his eyebrows at me. "And I read it."

He took the phone out of my hand and looked at the message. His face dropped. He was wearing an expression with panic and confusion.

"Who's Noami?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "No one. Um.......How about we grab something to eat?"

He was avoiding my question. Why was he avoiding my question? I squinted my eyes at him. "Okay." He held his hands up in a 'what?'. I just walked out of the room and he followed behind.

When we got to his car, we got in and he started driving.

It was too quiet. "So how was your day?" I turned to him. He looked at me and back at the road.

"It was fine. Yours?"

"It was interesting. Actually, Peyton asked me to be his girlfriend." Aiden looked at me. "And I said yes."

He made a face. "Don't make that face. Why are you making that face?" I pouted. Aiden was my friend now, I respected his opinion but I'll never admit that out loud.

He just shrugged. "I told you I don't trust him. I don't think he's the guy you want to be around." He looked at me. I just looked back and then he sighed. "But, I guess I support you and your decision." I don't know why but I felt relieved. A small smile came across my face.

About five minutes later, he pulled up to some pizza place. We got out and made our way inside. I was so hungry. I could practically taste the food already.

We approached the counter and the guy behind the counter's eyes were glued to me. I felt uncomfortable under his stare and I also internally rolled my eyes at how much a guy this guy was.

It makes sense.....

"Is there anything I could do for you?" The guy asked still looking directly at me. I don't think he was talking about food. Disgusting......

Aiden suddenly put his arm around my waist. I looked up at him confused but he just glared at the guy. What the hell is he doing?

I was about to say something when Aiden beat me to it.

"I don't think that's something appropriate to say to a lady, don't you think?" Aiden asked the guy. His voice was cold and harsh. I have to admit, it was pretty sexy.....

Wait.....

"And you are?" The guy replied just as cold. Aiden's grip around my waist tightened.

It looked like he wanted to say something but held it back. The guy didn't seem to noticed, though. Instead Aiden said somethings else.

"Leave her the fuck alone or else we're going to have a problem." Well Damn. This time, his voice was filled with venom. It actually scared me a little too.

The guys face dropped and he stayed silent. Aiden gave him one last glare before removing his arm from my waist and grabbing my hand. "Come on, we'll go somewhere else." Aiden started dragging me out of the place and into the car. But I was hungry. What about my food? I was really looking forward to it....

When he started driving, I finally spoke up. "What was that about?"

"He was eye raping you. It was disgusting."

I chuckled. "Eye raping me? Are you serious?" Only Aiden would say something like that.

"Yes. I'm pretty sure it should be illegal." I shook my head at him.

"You're something else." I saw him smile at the corner of my eye.

I realized something today.......

Aiden Praxston was possessive. But I still didn't get my pizza.

******************

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said to Aiden as I got out the car.

"So you're saying I can't spend the night?" He smirked suggestively.

"In your dreams." I replied to him.

"You know it." I sighed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Your so dirty."

"Only for you." God, he's annoying.
I walked up to the front door and watched Aiden drive off. When I got inside I walked into the kitchen and found Jessie eating Chinese food.

"Hey, where were you?" He asked me with his face stuffed.

"I was out with Aiden." I replied simply. I reached for his plate and took some of his food. Aiden took me to get pizza somewhere else, but I didn't have a problem with eating again.

"Hey, yours is in the fridge. This is mine." He whined.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the fridge before joining him. "So hows it going?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Nothing much for me. I heard your dating Peyton Wright." He turned to me with a smirk. My jaw dropped.

How did he possibly know that?

"How did you-"

"Gossip spreads fast. All I have to say is, if you guys have sex, use protection okay?"

I almost choked on my food. Jessie laughed at my reaction. "Jessie!" He was just as annoying as Aiden.

"I'm just playing with you." He ruffled my hair. "But, seriously, if you need anything, I'm here alright?" I nodded at him.

Once we finished our food I went upstairs to get ready for bed. Soon my phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, doll." I smiled.

"Hey Peyton."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
107K 3.5K 48
I finally looked up at him and laughed. As soon as our gazes locked I think I was going melt by the intensity in his eyes. "Just promise one thing, n...
105K 1.6K 52
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...