My Stolen Kiss / Draft

By yelling_nothing

La Douleur Exquise (n.) the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable - When Kait... More

Sufficiency
Chapter 1
γ…‡ Whispers γ…‡
γ…‡ Best Friend γ…‡
γ…‡ Destroyable γ…‡
γ…‡ Luck γ…‡
γ…‡ Noticed γ…‡
γ…‡ Sons γ…‡
γ…‡ Nick γ…‡
γ…‡ Intelligence γ…‡
γ…‡ Motherly Love γ…‡
γ…‡ Coldness γ…‡
γ…‡ Determination γ…‡
γ…‡ Hardship γ…‡
γ…‡ Images γ…‡
γ…‡ Blackmail γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt.1 γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt. 2 γ…‡
γ…‡ Celebrating γ…‡
γ…‡ Success γ…‡
γ…‡ Charming γ…‡
γ…‡ Frustration γ…‡
γ…‡ Nosy γ…‡
γ…‡ Fail γ…‡
γ…‡ Homemade γ…‡
γ…‡ Summer school γ…‡
γ…‡ Tennis γ…‡
γ…‡ Reunion γ…‡
γ…‡ Accidents? γ…‡
γ…‡ Food γ…‡
γ…‡ Physical γ…‡
γ…‡ New year γ…‡
γ…‡ College γ…‡
γ…‡ Sickness γ…‡
γ…‡ Charm γ…‡
γ…‡ Worried γ…‡
γ…‡ Health Problems γ…‡
γ…‡ Chocolate γ…‡
γ…‡ Seniors γ…‡
γ…‡ Button γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 1 γ…‡
γ…‡Graduation Party Pt. 2γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 3 γ…‡
γ…‡ First Day γ…‡
γ…‡ Clubs γ…‡
γ…‡ Evil Sam γ…‡
γ…‡ Aching γ…‡
γ…‡Moving out
γ…‡Doubles
γ…‡Practice
γ…‡Achievement
Mistake
Movie?
Date Pt. 1
Date Pt. 2
CafΓ©
Together
Alyssa
Luke
Sleep pt. 1
Sleep pt. 2
Boyfriend
Party? Pt.1
Party? Pt. 2
Job
Therapy
Pearl
Lunch Box
Self-conscious
Is it true?
Her
Punished
How dare you?
Family party
Fate
Is he the one?
γ…‡ The Unthinkable γ…‡

DΓ©jΓ  Vu

3K 105 101
By yelling_nothing

Authors Note
I'm trying to update faster!!!
I have testing, so I apologize.

"I'll go look for him." ~ Kaitlin Jackson.

Chapter 72
---------------------

When I've finally enter the house, my feet were killing me. I kicked off my shoes and put on slippers. I heard a voice in the living room, living with curiosity will in fact one day kill me.

"Yes," he said, it was Nick. "That's fine. I will see you tomorrow.. . I'm looking forward to it." He hung up the phone and walked in my direction.

"I'm home." I said with a smile.

"Welcome back," he said not even making eye contact.

"Are you going on a date tomorrow? Oh, I'm sorry. It's none of my business is it?" I said. He had turned around and saw me.

"Yes, we're going to the Otosoma square, there'll be a solo show opening reception for an artist Ch. Peter supports." He said.

"Right."

"Are you going to follow me again? Let me guess, you'll pretend to clean the toilets at the party."

***

The next day

I was in the canteen with Sasha and Jade, through this whole fiasco, it had finally hit me. Nick was moving on. I was fine with it, until I actually had the time to sit and think. Out of all the years I've shared my love with him, the same love I have for my father, and my mother. Yet he doesn't appreciate one single bit of it.

"Tada!" I saw a bowl in front of me. I turned around and saw Keith, "doesn't it look delicious? Go ahead, eat this and cheer up." He said.

"We told him about your problem with Nick," Jade said. I was grateful for another friend who can console me.

"All we can say now is that he is in fact dating her." I whispered.

"Here, have some." Sasha said, pulling the bowl towards me.

"You would feel better if a heartless person like Louis got married, good riddance, right?" Keith said.

"I just. . . I know it's just my imagination, but lately, I felt that the distance between Nick and I got closer." I looked down. "That's why I can't accept the reality yet."

"I know, no matter what happened I thought you guys would end up together." Jade said.

"Jade! It's rude to say that to her now. Nick is getting along with the girl." Sasha said.

"That's right." Jade bowed her head.

"This time around, it's not like before, because an arranged marriage is between two families. You can't jus say 'I don't like her anymore,' and just quit." Sasha added

"That means Nick is aware of that, but he still wants to move on." Jade added.

"You're right." I said to them.

"Ah, let's eat." Sasha said, I could tell she wanted to distract me from this.

***

"Nick is late," Mrs. Louis said, every now and then I would stretch my head to see the doorway.

"I'll go look for him." I said tapping on my mug.

"No don't, it's dangerous for a girl to be walking alone in the middle of the night." She said with concern.

"But I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep. I'll take a walk and stop by a convenience store to buy some juice." I smiled and stood up making my way to the door.

Keith's point of view

I saw the jerk finally make his way towards me.

"Hey, you finally came back from your date?" I said to him, he stopped and looked at me before continuing to walk. "Hey, wait!" I said. "How much exactly do you care about Kaitlin?" I asked.

"It's none of your business." He said.

"Yes it is!" I was getting angrier by the second. "You have always been leading Kaitlin on, she's a precious person to me. You've been toying with Kaitlin's feelings. How can I keep my mouth shut?!" I said.

(Ps: What's your Zodiac sign?)

Kaitlin's POV

I heard Keith's voice, but I also heard Nicks. I slept made my way towards the conversation.

"Then what are you going to do?" Nick asked. I stopped by a tree across the street from them. I rested on the tree.

"I will take Kaitlin away from you. No. . . I will protect her." He said, I was holding my breath. I don't know why, my mind was telling me to hold it and never stop. "So please don't bother us, I'm sure you understand since you have a girl you want to marry. If she is very precious to you, Kaitlin is very precious to me. I can't stand watching Kaitlin suffer so much, so what do you say?" A silence crawled upon them,

Nick please say "Kaitlin loves me. . . " you used to say that.

Please.

"Do whatever you want." He said. After they both left I hadn't realized how long I had taken to comprehend everything. I wasn't crying or anything, but I was just shocked. I expected, Nick to say something and, what came out wasn't what I wanted, I'm having déjà vu. It reminded me of the time I handed him my love letter.

This time . . . Is it really the end? Do I Have to finally give up on Nick?

Nicks Point Of View

I heard the door open,

"Nick, are you really going to marry the woman you had the meeting with?" Luke asked.

"What's this all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Please answer me," he persisted.

"It's probably going to happen." I whispered, he walked around my bed and sat down on the chair.

"Do you really love her?" He asked. I sat up and sighed.

"What's going on, Luke?" I asked.

"Please answer my question, because . . . The person you love is. . . Kaitlin. Behave at the hospital, you have her a kiss-" he urged.

"I will introduce you to Stacey, she's beautiful and she is supposed to be good at cooking," I placed my hand on his head," I'm sure you'll like her. She is a good match for me, I'm sure everything will work out." I assured him.

Kaitlin's POV

"Good morning Kaitlin!" I heard Keith's voice,

"Oh, good morning, Keith. Are you going to work in the cafeteria?" I asked.

"Yeah. Today's lunch special is chicken cutlet, you like it, right? I will sneak in an extra portion for you," I smiled.

"Okay, thank you," I kept walking.

"Hey. . . Next Sunday. . . If you have time, so you want to go out with me? I mean, I got ticket for a movie from a customer in your dads restaurant. I thought you might enjoy it for a change. Uh. . . It's an action movie. . . You will feel exhilarated. After all you don't want to go out just the two of us, right?" I had made up my mind when he said Sunday. "How abou-"

"Sure." I said, he looked at me,

"What?" He asked rubbing his neck.

"Sure, let's go, just the two of us." I said, remembering everything that happened yesterday. I started walking again.

"That means, it's a date! Are you sure?" He asked.

"You helped me a lot with Mr. Louis, I want to thank you, so let's go." I turned to look at him. "Well, see you later then." I turned around once again and continued on my way.

Nick and I are about to start walking our own paths, and further down those paths. I wonder what future awaits us.

Authors Note
The book is almost coming to an end!! :( hopefully, I will be able to edit it all, once it's finished,)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 18 3
a series of letter to him about how we met, how we became friends, were there for one another, cared for each other and how we ruined that friendship...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
17.6K 477 25
It has been 3 years since Lauren and Josh have seen each other. They are now 21 years old and have both had new experiences. After Lauren and Josh fi...