Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twi...

By sassygirl93

{Sequel To 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies! Make sure you read 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies' before readin... More

Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twisted Words And Twisted Lies") [Harry Styles Fanfic]
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)

Chapter 31:

15.9K 366 25
By sassygirl93

A/N: So there are a few reasons why I didn’t post this chapter yesterday…… 1) I wanted to post this in honor of Liam’s 20’th Birthday! 2) I’m going to the midnight showing of ‘This is Us’ with my BFF and two other friends. 3) I’m spending the day tomorrow watching PLL and trying to figure out how I didn’t know how ____ was an A ALL A LONG (don’t want to spoil it for those of you who haven’t watched the summer finale yet) 4) I’m completely lazy and didn’t write this chapter until an hour ago! OOPS!

READ THE A/N at the end of the chapter for information on my Liam Story :D

Picture of the necklace Harry bought Anna is on the sidebar!

Anna's POV

"How long have you been getting these? " mum asked me again a little sterner this time.

"A while now." I mumbled. I don't even know how she found them. I put them in a spot behind my toaster. The only way for anyone to find them they would have to pick up the toaster and move it.

"Since you were hiding them I can only assume you haven't told anyone about this?" She asked/stated.

"They didn't need to know about them. I don't really know why I kept them." I said honestly.

"Harry doesn't know?" She asked me with raised eyebrows.

"Um no." I shrugged.

"He deserves to know as does Louis. They aren't going to be too happy with you about keeping it from them." She said.

"I know." I muttered.

"If you don't tell them when they get back from the states I will." She said. I nodded my head. I know I need to tell them, but I don't want to get drilled with questions.

"DINNER IS HERE!" Daisy shouted. Mum sighed and stood up. She handed me the letters before walking out of the kitchen. I waked out of the kitchen and up to my room to hide the letters hopefully in a better place this time. I took a deep breath before descending the stairs and walking to the kitchen to eat dinner.

It’s been a week since I graduated and a week since my mum found the letters my so- called dad sent me from prison. Mum and the girls left to go back to Doncaster the day after my graduation ceremony. I was kind of happy about it though because things were kinda tense after she found the letters. I don't exactly know why she was though. Its not like he was threatening me in any way.

"Anna we got to go. We need to get to our reservations before we lose them." Harry said as he walked into my room. Harry got back into London early this morning. He went to his place and went to sleep. He showed up at my place forty minutes ago all dressed up with a bouquet of roses. He then told me to go get dresses we have dinner reservations in an hour.

"I'm just putting my shoes on." I said simply. I was nervous to be around Harry right now since I know I have to tell him about the letters.

"Okay I will be down stairs." He said. I nodded and finished putting my shoes on. I wasn't wearing anything special. I'm wearing a black backless pant jumpsuit and a pair of open-toed black ankle boots. My hair was in loose curls and my make-up was as simple as I could make it but still making it look like I was wearing makeup. I was holding a black and silver studded clutch. I sighed before walking out of my room and downstairs. When I got into my living room I saw Harry pacing back and forth. I cleared my throat and he jumped a bit startled.

“Oh hey babe. You look beautiful. So are you ready to go?” He smiled and held his hand out for me to take. I simply nodded my head and placed my small hand into his large hand. He intertwined our fingers together before gently pulling me into his side as we walked out of my flat and over towards the lift.

“You okay? You seem really quiet.” He asked as we stepped onto the lift.

“I’m fine. I’m just a tad bit tired.” I said. I wasn’t lying but I wasn’t telling him the complete truth and I know he could tell, but he just let it go.

“Have you heard from Louis at all?” He asked me as we walked off the lift.

“Nope. I’m sure if he wasn’t sleeping he was properly with Eleanor.” I shrugged.

“True.” He chuckled softly. AS we walked out of the building we’re instantly blinded by flashing lights as well as deafened by the screams.

“I really hate living here.” I mumbled to myself. Harry’s hand tightened around mine as we started pushing our way through the crowd of fans and paps.

‘Anna you are so pretty.’ A young girl said.

‘Harry are you going to pop the question like Zayn did?’ A pap asked.

‘Are you living together now?’ another pap asked.

‘You should get married you would make gorgeous babies.’ A pap said. Well at least I think it was a pap. It was too much of a nice comment to come from a pap.

“Get in then lock the doors. I will use my key to unlock the drivers side door.” Harry said into my ear as he held the passenger side door open for me to get in. I got in and nodded at him so he could close the door. He smiled at me and closed the door. I instantly locked it and watched as Harry walked in front of his range rover and over to the drivers side door. As soon as he unlocked the door he got into the drivers seat and started the car, so the car can warm up.

“So are you going to tell me what’s wrong or are you going to keep saying your fine?” Harry asked me once he pulled away from my building.

“Please just tell me.” He added when I didn’t say anything.

“I’ve been getting letters from Trey (Anna’s bio dad) from prison asking for my forgiveness and saying he is a changed man. Mum found them the day I graduated and she was annoyed I didn’t tell her or anyone else about them.” I said nervously, since I wasn’t really sure on how he was going to react. I was shocked when he started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I asked confused.

“You honestly thought I didn’t know about those letters? You hide them horribly.” He chuckled at me.

“You aren’t mad at me?” I asked kind of shocked.

“Why would I be mad at you? If you wanted me to know about them then you would’ve showed them to me.” He shrugged.

“How did you find them?” I asked him. He might have said they were in a bad hiding spot, but they were hidden pretty well to me.

“I was cleaning the kitchen and I moved the toaster to clean under it when I found them.” He said. I should’ve known that’s how he found them. He is such a clean freak.

“Oh.” I said.

“You know you could’ve told me about them right?” He asked me.

“I guess.” I said not knowing how to respond to him.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked facing me since we were stopped at a red light.

“I didn’t want to be asked a billion of questions about them. Like how do they make me feel? Do you believe him?” I said matter of factly.

“You’re right, but I would’ve shut up if you told me too.” He said. I nodded my head and smiled at him.

“You gotta trust me a bit more babe. I might talk a lot, but if you tell me nicely to shut up I will.” He grinned at me.

“Okay so can you please shut up about this?” I smiled at him.

“Of course.” He leaned over and kissed my cheek before he started to drive again (green light)

“Where exactly are we going?” I asked him after we drove in comfortable silence for ten minutes.

“You’ll see.” He smirked to himself. I sighed and leaned my head back against the headrest.

Harry’s POV

“Wait does Louis know about the letters?” Anna asked out of nowhere.

“I thought you told me to shut up about this?” I chuckled.

“Haaaarrrrrryyy.” She whined.

“Yeah I told him and the boys right after I read them. I needed to talk to someone about them and I didn’t want to push you to talk to them.” I smiled sheepishly.

“Never thought I would be happy to hear you blabbed your mouth to the lads. I didn’t want to deal with telling him and mum was making me tell the both of you.” She said.

“I don’t blab to the guys.” I said with a smile on my face.

“Yeah okay.” She said and even though I wasn’t looking at her I could tell she was rolling her eyes.

“Are we there yet?” She asked me.

“We are about a minute away.” I said.

“I’m so hungry.” She muttered.

“I am too, but I’m hungry for something else.” I growled at her.

“Shut up Harry.” She laughed.

“This isn’t a restaurant Harry this is a bowling Ally.” She said as I pulled into the parking lot.

“I know. I just told you we have dinner reservations. I never said it was at a restaurant.” I pointed out as I parked my car.

“Well let’s go inside and get you some food.” I said as I turned my car off and unlocked the doors. She sighed and nodded before unbuckling her seatbelt and opening the door.

“It’s so freaking cold.” She said. I chuckled and got out of the car and walking over to her and pulling her into my side.

“I love you.” I said into her ear, which I knew would cause chills to go down her spine.

“I love you too.” She smiled up at me. I pecked her lips softly before we entered the bowling Ally. I opened the door for her and we were welcoming by all our friends screaming SURPRISE at her.

“What the hell?” She said confused.

“We are sorry we couldn’t be here for you graduation ceremony, so we decided to throw you an amazing graduation party.” Louis cheered.

“You didn’t have to do that.” She said.

“Well we did so get over it and enjoy it.” Niall sassed her.

“Okay, but can I eat first cause I’m starving.” She giggled.

“Let’s go get you some food then.” Perrie said pulling Anna away from me and over to get me some food.

Anna’s POV

I can’t believe they threw me a surprise graduation party. Well I should say I’m more surprised Harry didn’t spill the beans about it. He is horrible at keeping these kinds of things to himself.

Perrie and I just ordered some food and were sitting down waiting for it to be ready.

“So did Harry ask you to move in with him yet?” She asked me with a bright smile on her face.

“WHAT?” I shouted at her causing some of our friends to look at us.

“He didn’t ask you? Oops! God please don’t tell him you know.” She said panicked. I nodded my head since I was speechless.

“Are you going to say yes when he does ask you?” Perrie asked me.

“I……….

A/N: Please don’t kill me for the cliffhanger :D Hahaha I know you all have a love hate relationship with cliffhangers ( I do tooooo)

Please comment and tell me what you think about this chapter…….

VOTE as WELL!!!!

Oh and for the Liam story news it will officially be called…. *drum roll*

Fate?

It will be a Student/Teacher fanfic (I have a weird obsession with those if I do say myself) I’m still slowly working on the summary, but as soon as I have that written and perfected I will let you know :D

Lot’s of Love,

Allie<3

Ps.

The next chapter will be posted on Friday or Saturday :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...
815 74 78
“Are you alright love?” I heard a soft voice say. I looked in the direction where the sound was coming from. A middle-aged woman with a dog was looki...
231K 5.9K 54
Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!! *Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before you read Trapped 3: Together Forever* Whe...
5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...