Coaching Love / A glee Blainc...

Da TBV006

Rachel Berry was the most likely girl to make it on broadway while been on William Mckinley High school, yet... Altro

★Chapter 1:
★Chapter 2
★Chapter 3
★Chapter 4
★ Chapter 5
★ Chapter 6
★ Chapter 7
★ Chapter 8
★ Chapter 9
★Chapter 10
★Chapter 12
★Chapter 13
★Chapter 14
★Chapter 15
★Chapter 16
★Chapter 17
★Chapter 18
★Chapter 19
★Chapter 20
★Chapter 21
★Chapter 22
★Chapter 23
★Epilogue
★Family★

★Chapter 11

257 6 4
Da TBV006

So Here's what you missed on Glee:  Rachel has been in New York for a while now and finally got back to NYADA , Brody seemed to want Rachel for himself but she told him no cause she's inlove with Blaine. Sebastian finally decided to move forward with he's plan to get rachel but when he knocked on her door santana answered. Dani met Sebastian and thought something was off for the way Santana was acting , guess she's still on the dark about the Sebtana hookups . Sebastian asked Rachel out at the coffee where she works after daring her to perform in a way . And thats what you missed on GLEE.   

Santana had finally gotten a comercial she was beyond excited since it was at least not an akward STD commercial , they had all gotten together to celrbate it and mostly wait since it was gonna be first aired on a network,  Rachel had poured some bubbly for them all to celebrate, she just wished she could be with Blaine though Santana didnt knew him much on Lima he was very happy for her. She just wished he would put more effort on calling but at the same time she knew he was busy much to do with the competitions . She tried shaking the thought off her head with a sip she took from the glass, yet she wasnt the only one with thought that needed shaken despite Santana's bright sile for her comercial on the back of her head she kept Sebastian , Santana hated how much he got to her .

Dani spoke them with a bright smile as she took Santana's hand in hers and moved her towards the couch taking a seat "The commercial is about to start so please take a seat and make no noise" She couldnt keep the laugh down , rachel sat beside them trying not to feel like a thirth weel. The TV then finally ran the comercial it wasnt something glamorous .

As soon as they finished they all laughed and clapped at the TV while Santana just laughed with a smile she didnt felt exactly like the proudest work had been made but at least M&M was a known famous brand and she had fun making the comercial "Baby its so sweet" Dani said as she hugged Santana , They were suddently sharing a sweet kiss making rachel look away till she heard Dani giggled openly "Its a very lovely comercial and you do look beautiful" Santana thanked Rachel as they cuddled in the couch truth was Dani had been extra busy the past weeks having spent barely time with Santana so she wanted more like needed that time with her.

Feeling more unconfortable but at the same time wanting to give them their space Rachel moved to another room dialing Blaine's number she really missed him that was the truth  she loved NY, and been back in NYADA was certainly been on th right track where she belonged but her heart ached from the distance she missed the long talks , the great dates, even the improv ocasional dance and yeah she wasnt ashamed to admit it to herself I miss sex too, its normal . "Hey Baby" Rachel greeted him with sweetness as she smiled widely "Hey you. So whats up?" Rachel started walking arount the apartment and began telling him all about Santana's comercial "You can tell Santana congratulations on my behalf".

 Rachel started going through some papers on her desk while talking to him "I will I promise......Oh and you wont believe it...I..." Suddently there was a noise on the phone but sounded as it was been covered she felt stranged by it and then Blaine spoke "Sorry Beautiful I have to leave, the boys are taking me out for some drinks to relax me they say but I think they just want to get me drunk. I'll talk to you later Bye" She smiled softly truth was she didint mind him going out but she just wished they had more time to talk like they used to "I understand....Go...Have fun,I love"then the line went death she sigh and kept the phone on her hand for a few seconds .

Sebastian was at the office he was working in, he wasnt exactly the boss but at least he wasnt the mail guy , suddently he's pants began to buzz as he pulled hes phone out a smiled crossed hes lips it read Rachel "Hey Rach" He said with a smile while walking away from hes work partners "Do you have time for that date?" He crossed hes arm slightly "What do you propose?" Rachel began explaining about a very notorious art studio that had opened a while ago and she wanted to check

"I love Art, we could do that" Rachel didint want to seem desperate but truth was she needed to get out, "How does about an hour work for you" "Perfect"He replied making her laugh softly as they both hanged up she began etting ready started with a bath, moisturiizng choosing her clothes and in about a hour she was ready. On Lima it was a different story the warblers had taken Blaine to a bar, they started slow witha  few shots here and there Blaine was having fun losing up, he had even drank enough to mention to them how this guy at the bar was cute. Suddently one of the guys rose and invited him to join "So guys this is Dave"  each one of them introduced himself till only Blaine was left he smiled  at him as he offered hes hand "Nice meeting you Dave, Im Blaine" They began talking and though many of them looked bad at Ric for bringing him in he was cool but they liked him with Rachel she was cool to them.

Perhaps were the drinks acting on him but Blaine was really enjoying himself, Dave was funny , sweet and very cute to him but then there was rachel the girl he loved the only girl he loved but she was in NY still he choosed to behave himself he was off the markett but that didint meant he couldnt talk to cute guys or drink with them. Sebastian and Rachel were walking out of the museum both laughing with a bright smile on their face "I cant believe you call him a copycat not even good to be bought to hes face Sebastian your too much" He shrug with a smile as they entered a restaurant taking a seat. Sebastian excused himself leaving rachel alone long enough for her mind to go back to spinning.

What if Blaine decided to stay on Lima , she couldnt leave her dream behind, she wouldnt ask him to wait but what if he said he would and le met someone else so many thoughs went through her mind that she didint notice the lady standing beside her till she cough "Im sorry, 5min please my date is on the bathroom!" as she said it she thought how it could be what if she were inlove with Sebastian , he always seemed to make time for her, he was fun and he was in town, she shook the thought of her head just in time for him to rejoin her "What I missed?" She nodded with a smile "Not much I told the waitress to come back in a few" As they both began checking the menu he got curious "Hey Rach can I ask you something?" She nodded in agreement "Of course whats is it?" He smirked as he usually did that sebastian smythe narcicistic one "Why the rush to see me today?"

She didnt want to make him feel like a back up but at the same time why lie ,after all he and Santana had been only fooling around and she was happy and he seemed too . "Santana and Dani are celebrating Santana filmed a comercial with M&M im guessing their in the hot celebration part and as you can imagine I've got no interest in been around for it." She laughed and focused on the menu just enough to miss seen Sebastians face expression "It does sound awfully akward"

"She got a commercial that's great but she's now celebrating with her girl, Why do I  care? She was a game right, I did enjoy one of the most amazing sex with her but that didnt meant I wanted her all to myself." He manage to pull a smile out of the blur when he heard the lady approaching , as they were eating he tried focusing on her Rachel. He had made all this plan to get her alone on NY now he had her there but somehow the idea of Santana and the cute blonde girl didnt seem as much as a turn on in reality ,when they used to sleep freely more then once they had joked about a thresome and how hot it would be for him havnig them making out . He decided to distract hes conversation with himself with an actual one with Rachel, they began discussing how the new Superheroe movie looked interesting .Rachel had asked instead of a natural beverage for whine and was on her thirth glass .

Blaine was laughing with the boys and hes new friend Dave when hes phone ran he saw it was Rachel and got up , Dave looked at the warblers "Needy Boyfriend'?" The nodded and one of them spoke "Girlfriend on Ny....Why...You like him?" He felt like an idiot about the vibes but he did like him "Yeah I do but straight means hes off the table" Truth was Dave was a good man he just had a hard time drowing and addapting to been gay.

When Blaine finally reacherd a less noisy spot he began trying to talk "Hello? Rachel?" but he could tell she couldnt hear him, she was laughing what made him smile he loved her laughter till hes smikr vanished when he heard who was making her smile, "You are so funny, Really? I cant remember the last time I had this fun " He was there with her, that traitor, was all he could think of. He had this planned all alone and he was stupid enough to send her . But why was rachel out with that idiot, on a friday night . 

He hanged the call and went back inside asking Dave to dance, perhaps it had been the drinks or the jealous but he wasnt thinking straight and Dave had no trouble going along with it till a certan point at least. As they danced they both got close enough but he couldnt find what he needed to make the move, despite the call he knew Rachel would never cheat on him and he wouldnt be the one to cheat. The boys ended taking Blaine back home but not before he and Dave had exchanged numbers.

 Rachel looked at him and playfully bit her lip they were on the outside of the restaurant "You are really cute you knew that? No wonder Santana took that deal with you it means so much fun yet no drama no truble FREEDOM" He found amusing seen her slightly drunk making him laugh then she leaned closer "I bet you are a grrrrrreat kisser" Then there it was the chance he head wanted to get a kiss with her but was that really how he wanted it , he stopped her "What are you doing? You are so confusion Sebastian, Dont you like me?" He then told himself What the hell am I doing.

Sebastian finally did so leaned in he pressed hes lips onto hers and she felt herself surprised as her eyes widen, then she slowly close them bust in time for her to remember the drinks and say no more. Pulling back she couldnt believe what happened "People need to stop kissing me" She suddently took off before Sebastian could offer her a ride. He had enjoyed her sweet soft strawberry lips but there was something different than when he kissed Santana .But still he liked her Rachel started as a prize a way to beat up Blaine in the deepest of ways but knowing her she was so much ore than a pretty face and a beautiful voice.

Later that Night Rachel arrived on her own and was already asleept when the door knocked, when she  opened it Santana found a delivery boy with a bunch of roses with them she thought Dani had snd them will she sat on the bed and finally realized not "Congrats on your comercial sexy ,The first of  many to come, you got this -Sebastian" She smirked sweetly at the idea of him cariing about her and the sending a present perhaps it wasnt all  lost after all she thought to herself. Sebastian looked out the window by now he knew Santana would have hes flower by then personal would have been better but he didnt want to personally intrudce anything. He was worried about what he truly wanted and mostly about what would Rachel would say or do remember of it.. He did love her but how and what was the thing with santaha . That was something he had to figured afer all , drunk rachel was been honest and he had to be with himswlf .

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.2K 39 18
She's left New York and gone back home but what will Mia Anderson do now? Is life going to be easier for her back home in Lima or is she going to reg...
103K 2.7K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
17.5K 823 27
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Winn...
83.3K 1.5K 40
Giselle Archer... the girl who lost her mother and lost herself as a young girl. She has never truly believed in love and never truly believed in her...