I Don't Like You

By creatistx

I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you... More

Intro and Cast
Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Part 2- Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilouge
My Other Books
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Author's Day!
Christmas Chapter
Super Special Christmas Bonus!

Chapter 14

5.5K 251 22
By creatistx

Chapter 14: I don't like watching movies with you

I was currently laying at home on my bed looking up at the ceiling. If you're wonder about last night, well a janitor came and found us in the stairwell. It must've been pretty weird because we were all there separated, sleeping on the stairs.

Well Aiden left and so did Peyton. They both offered to drive me home but I told them I wanted to walk.

So now I'm here and I'm just thinking about it all. I started to close my eyes and fall asleep but I heard something hit my window. I sat up and stared at my window to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

Then it heard it again. I stood up from my bed and started walking slowly to my window. When I opened the blinds, I saw Aiden through the glass standing with a bunch of rocks in his hands. I opened the window.

"What are you doing?!" I half screamed at him.

"Trying to get your attention. Now let me in the house."

I guess he decided not to go to school either.

"And you didn't use the door why?....." I asked him.

"Because I know you would just ignore it. Now let me in."

Who did he think he was talking to?

"I don't have to do anything for you when you're talking to me like that."

Even though I was above him, I could still see him roll his eyes.

"Please." He said in monotone. My mind quickly went back to two days ago when Aiden begged me to stay with him. 'Please'. I could still hear the sincerity in his voice. I snapped out of my trance when something hit me in my head. I glanced down and glared at Aiden.

"Are you gonna let me in or not?!" He half screamed.

"No!" I closed my window shut and made my way back to my bed. I laid down again and closed my eyes. I just wanted to sleep. Couldn't the world just give me that?

After about three minutes of quiet, my door to my room opened and Aiden strolled in.

"How the hell did you get in?" I asked popping up.

He just shrugged and laid down next to me on the bed. "I picked the lock." I stared at him with disbelief. He soon sat up too and faced me. "So, now that we're alone, how about we entertain ourselves?" He asked and his smirked appeared on his face. I rolled my eyes and shoved him away from me.

"What do you want anyways?" I asked him getting up and making my way to my desk. I sat down and looked at Aiden and saw him with a serious expression on his face.

"About last night...." He trailed off. "I didn't mean to take it that far with Peyton. He just makes me really angry. I'm sorry that you felt uncomfortable about the situation too. I know it's confusing now but hopefully one day you'll understand."

Wow. I didn't expect that at all. What did he mean anyway?

He was right. I didn't understand. I had no clue. I understood why Peyton didn't like Aiden but I didn't understand why Aiden didn't like Peyton.

"So does anyone plan on telling me soon so I can understand?" I asked raising my eyebrows. Aiden just shrugged looking at the ground.

"We're still friends, right?" Aiden asked me suddenly.

Me and Aiden friends? I never thought about us being friends. Maybe frenimies, I don't know but not friends.

We're me and Aiden friends? I guess so......

"Um....yeah sure." I mumbled.

"Cool." Aiden gave me a grin. "I'm hungry. Can you make me breakfast?" He started to walk around my room.

"No and stop walking around your making me dizzy."

He sat back on the bed and we just stared at each other. "Okay what?" I asked him.

"I'm bored. We should do something."

I groaned. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I really don't want to go out.

"Aiden, I really don't want to go out right now."

He rolled his eyes. Then it looked like he was thinking something through. "If your stressed, I can take you to a spa or something."

Was he serious?

"A spa? Isn't that a little girly for you?" I asked him chuckling. I mean can you blame me for asking?

"No. Men get stressed out all the time. Now let's go and get your stuff." He said standing up and exiting my room.

I quickly got up and ran to get all my stuff. After I was done I made my way downstairs and Aiden was waiting for me at the door.

We made our way to his car and then we were off.

****************

Right now, me and Aiden were following the masseuse to the sauna. To tell the truth, this is my first time being on one of these spas.

Aiden and I were in these really soft robes and it felt like a cloud against my skin.

When we got to the sauna, we got in and we sat down. The room was filled with steam and it was hot of course.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. "This is nice." I mumbled.

"I told you this was a good idea." Aiden replied. I opened one eye and saw that Aiden was in the same position I was in.

I shut my eye again. "You know Aiden, I know your an open book and everything but there are still a few things I don't know about you."

"What do you want to know?" He asked me.

"Anything." I shrugged.

"Ok. I love it when I make people smile. I like British and Australian accents. I like to play a lot of football. I like to eat chocolate a lot. I like to sleep in. I don't like when people interfere in my life when I don't want them too. I know you don't know Liam that much but, he's my best friend and we do everything together."

"I've stole a car before, I've stole merchandise from a store, I broke into a house before, I've broke into a store, and I've been arrested."

My jaw dropped. "Shouldn't you be in Jail?" He just shrugged and continued.

"My favorite color is red, my favorite season is winter. My vision is not that well either but it's not that bad that I need glasses. I've come to realize that I have different personalities."

No kidding......

"I'm scared for my future to be honest. I don't really get women. I guess I never will. I don't like it when people touch what's mine. I don't like when people test me. I don't like it when people are being extremely annoying."

"I don't trust a lot of people. I don't believe people when they tell me most things. I can't seem to tolerate most things. I have a short temper. I can't control my emotions at all and I have no where to keep them so I let each and every single one out except for the sensitive ones."

"That's basically it. I guess you know everything else."

I looked at him. "You should still be In jail." I mumbled.

He laughed. "That's all you got from what I just said?"

"Well..." He laughed again.

*********************

Aiden's P.O.V

I watched as the man and women on the screen argued. I was watching 'The Proposal' with Corey. To tell the truth, I don't know how I agreed to watch this movie.

I turned toward her and she was looking at the screen smiling.

God, I loved her smile....

"Make me something to eat." I told her. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What's with you and me making you food all the time?"

"Well, this is your house so you have to make the food." I said in a 'duh' tone.

I really was hungry. I haven't eaten in more than 12 hours. She rolled her eyes and got up. I watched her as she left the room.

I decided to have some fun with Corey. I got up and walked into the kitchen to see her have her back towards me. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist. I leaned down next to her ear.

"What's taking so long?" I whispered. I felt her body go still. I mentally laughed. I loved how I had an affect on her. She was so innocent, it was adorable.

I liked how her body felt against mine. My mind told me to let go but I couldn't.

I started to place kisses on her neck. I heard her gasp and I smiled against her skin. Damn, she tasted so good.

I needed to stop. But I couldn't.

I kept going. I made my way up to her jawline and kissed it gently. I Pulled her closer to my body and I heard her whimper.

I kissed her neck again and I sucked and bit down on the spot where her shoulder and her neck meet.

I forced myself to pull away from her and when i did, she turned around with her mouth slowly parted.

"Aiden!"

"Yes." I said simply.

She struggled to find her words and it looked pretty funny. She threw her hands up in frustration and she groaned.

She looked at me and pursed her lips. "I don't like you." You can tell that she was still frustrated. I just smirked and made my way back to the living room.

I didn't want her to feel frustrated, but it's sort of the only way.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
107K 3.5K 48
I finally looked up at him and laughed. As soon as our gazes locked I think I was going melt by the intensity in his eyes. "Just promise one thing, n...
4.6K 113 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
1.2M 36.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...