Kuroko no Basket: Assertion o...

By AthanasiaKashimashi

I wanted to create another book for Kuroko no Basket and this one is another one-shot book. Being confessed i... More

Deeper-Akashi Seijuro
Who?-AkashixReaderxKise
Cry-Kuroko Tetsuya
Food-Kagami Taiga
Home-Nijimura Shuzo
Summer Festival-Kise Ryota
Heart-Hanamiya Makoto
Promise-Mayuzumi Chihiro
Lucky for you-Midorima Shintaro
Cheering on you secretly-Takao Kazunari
Necklace-Himuro Tatsuya
Happy Birthday Red Emperor! -Akashi Seijuro
Song-Kuroko Tetsuya
Make up-Wakamatsu Kousuke
Challenge-Miyaji Kiyoshi
Date-Kise Ryota
Realize - Izuki Shun
Crossover: KNB x Ao Haru Ride
Happy Birthday Mayuzumi Chihiro
Promise that doesn't need any words- Mitobe Rinnosuke
The True You-Midorima Shintaro
A Diary of Yesterday-Haizaki Shogo
✨Author's Note✨
Love Trial-Imayoshi Shoichi
To make him smile-Aomine Daiki
Specials #1: Summer! The sea! It's the beach!
Winning you-Sakurai Ryo
Annoying you-Kuroko Tetsuya
✨Part time job: Cafe-SPECIALS!!
Beast-Hayama Kotaro
Teddy Bear-Murasakibara Atsushi
Love at First Sight? Really?-Fukui Kensuke
Missing You-Kiyoshi Teppei
Clover-Midorima Shintaro
Waiting for you-Liu Wei
Going to the future(AU)-Kagami Taiga
Hopeless-Izuki Shun
Aid-Kise Ryota
Sweets Park-Murasakibara Atsushi
Yes Captain!-Kasamatsu Yukio
Always-Koganei Shinji
Cherry Blossoms-Moriyama Yoshitaka
Kindness-Ootsubo Taisuke
No matter-Nebuya Eikichi
Eyes-Akashi Seijuro
Gaze-Kuroko Tetsuya
Lucky Item-Midorima Shintaro
No More Chance - Aomine Daiki
Special #2: April First
Special #3: Shopping
Special #4: Rejection, Tears and Smiles
Special #5: Colorful Kingdoms (AU)
Special #6: Answer to your Power (AU)
✨Final Author's Note✨

Blooming Love-Mibuchi Reo

2.4K 76 5
By AthanasiaKashimashi

It was such a boring day again so here I am. Just staring at my phone! I scrolled down the messages I had in my phone if there are any important ones.

"Let's see... Group chat, dad, classmate—" Just then, a weird message popped up. Hmm? Mibuchi Reo? Okay? Who the hell is that?

Convo:

Reo: Hello! Sei-chan~ Remember that we have practice today okay? I would love to see those abs again~ KYAHH!!

'Is this person a he or she?' I thought before replying back.

Me: I'm sorry but this is not Sei-chan's number. Whoever that is.
Reo: .....

That was all that person replied. After that, that Reo didn't reply anymore. Whoever this person is, it's pretty weird. I shrugged it off and continued scanning my phone. Suddenly, it rang and it was my mom.

"Hello mom?"
"Dearie! We're in trouble!" She shouted in my ear. Okay~ That was unusual so as much as I can, I tried to calm her!

"Okay. Mom. Calm the hell down."
"I'm sorry. Your dad is temporarily suspended. From work." She said solemnly. I almost dropped my phone but since I didn't want it to have any scratch, my jaw was the one that dropped instead.  She explained to me all that happened and that I need to have a temporary work.

"Damn. I get it mom. I'll find a job as soon as possible." She cheered as I glared at the phone. Sometimes, I just really think that my mom wants me to work my ass. Sigh~ No matter. I did roll up my sofa and dressed up to find some work.

~Scene 1~
I went to the nearest shop and it was a cafe. Nothing much but when I entered, oh shit, the manager was one hell of a pervert. He kept looking at my butt! Seriously!? Ugh!

While I was talking to some maid, I resisted on punching his face as he stared at my ass. I was enjoying talking to the maid and I didn't notice that he was about to touch my butt! Fortunately, a man saved me! He has Raven black hair and the most beautiful eyes I've seen.

"Uh-uh~ That's not how you treat a girl you pervert. Such a low move."
"I-I wasn't doing anything! Let me g-go!" The manager went into panic but the man just laughed at him. He glared at the man and threatened him that if he ever harass girls, his café will be reported.

"Are you alright?"
"Yeah. Thank you." He smiled before exiting the place. I didn't want to work here so I ditched the place.

~Scene 2~

I was bored again while searching for a job so while I was walking, I checked my phone for any news. There were none. I was about to chat my best friend when a text popped up again. It was the same person!

Reo: Sei-chan! The coach is here and he said that since it's summer, he's taking us to the nearest Japanese shop with the best shave!!

Me: You again? Look. I'm not Sei-chan or whoever that person is!

Reo: Oh my! I'm sorry! I guess I got the wrong number. I'm sorry for bothering you. Hehehe~ Anyways, just delete this.

The person interested me so I just let it there in my phone. I rounded up the corner and found a cool shop. It was a traditional Japanese shop and they sell cold sweets! This is my specialty so I asked the manager if they need any new worker and luckily, they do! The manager was kind also!

"Welcome to Dream Parade (Last name)(First name)."
"Thank you very much Sir Himaru."

My work will start tomorrow and I have to do my best to earn money.

~The next day~

I woke up early and started working in Dream Parade. The shop was great! I never received any new message from that Reo.

One day, I was so curious that I decided to text that person.

Me: Hello. I hope you've gotten the correct number now.
Reo: Oh~ I thought you will erase this message. I'm sorry again. I'm Mibuchi Reo.
Me: (Last name)(First name). Are you a he? Sorry 'bout that.
Reo: I prefer to be a fabulous man.

'Wow~ alright~'

Me: Pfft. Yeah and I'm too fabulous~
Reo: Hahahahaha! Anyways, I'll chat you later maybe?
Me: Sure.

That was the start of everything. From simple chat with a lot of joking and teasing like being fabulous, Pewdiepie, his Sei-chan and of course, the only surprising thing I learned about him, being a basketball player. He was so fun to talk to that I often talk to him whenever it's my free time in work. I never wished to meet him actually, just somebody to talk to I guess.

I was working when somebody called me. I asked the manager if I can answer it for awhile and he nodded. I answered it and it was my mom. She surprised me by saying that dad had his work back. One thing saddened me though and that was her asking me to stop working. I loved it here already so I insisted on working.

"Please mom?"
"Sigh... Alright. Just as long as it doesn't affect your studies."
"It won't! Thank you mom! Love you! I'll talk to you later, my manager wants me to go back to work now."

She dropped the call and I was about to put it down when I received another one. It was from Reo.

"Hello?" I said. There was no answer for awhile until I heard a screech from the background.

"Ha! Hello? Is this (First name)-chan?"
"I am. Who is this?"
"This is Hayama Kotaro from Rakuzan. You're from there too right? So this is the person Reo-nee was so busy chatting with."
"Drop that call now Kotaro!" The voice was a bit feminine but it sounded familiar.

"I won't Reo-nee!"
"I'll ask Sei-chan to triple your training."
"Empty threats!!"
"That's it! Sei-chan!"

The ruckus was quite a lot until it quieted down. I suddenly remembered where I heard that voice. It was similar to the man at the cafe! The one who saved me!

"I'm sorry for that (First name)-chan."

"Reo? A-Are you the man from the cafe?"
"Cafe?"
"I don't know when but did you save a girl being molested by a perverted cafe manager?"

He was silent for awhile until I heard him awe. Ah~ so I was right! We talked for a few minutes before I dropped the call. It was certainly surprising. What a coincidence! What I discovered was now imprinted on my mind. He's really a nice man.

"He's also handsome—wait what!? W-What am I thinking!? Ugh! I'll just work and forget all those things."

Eventually, I did but that was until he came. It was another summer day. It was summer festival so we have quite a lot of customers but there was a quiet place in the restaurant. Outside just around the garden. I was working in the cashier when a voice startled me.

"Let's rest our MUSCLES!!! I'll eat a lot of MUSCLE FOOD!!!"
"Will you shut it Eikichi?"
"Ugh! You too! Quite down your voice."

I looked towards the source and saw one familiar person, it was Reo! I tried to hide my face with my hair and bandana. I only ducked as I took their orders. I bet Reo was raising his eyebrows now. After Mia, another worker, delivered them to their place, I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding. I was about to turn back when a voice startled me.

"Where do you think you're going (First name)-chan?" I nervously laughed before facing him.

"A-Ahahahah. Hello there Reo. I-It's so fancy meeting you here." He gave a deadpan face before hugging me like a teddy bear.

"You're so cute! I wanna to take you home!"
"R-Reo! I'm still working plus I'm not a teddy bear!"

He laughed at me before pinching my cheeks. He really looked handsome that I couldn't help but blush at our closeness. Then he asked me.

"Are you free after your work?" I nodded still caressing my swollen cheeks. He took my hand again and mumbled some words while blushing lightly. Wait. Blushing!? I looked back and he was!

"Will you join me? I mean it's summer festival today and, a girl still needs rest so will you? I-It's okay if not though. I know you're busy." I smiled at him and touched his cheeks though I couldn't reach that much.

"My shift ends at 8 in the evening. Will you wait?"

"Your hands are really soft. Even if you work this hard." I giggled at that before asking him to lower down. I pecked his cheeks and went back to work.

"Later Reo~"

"My~ I fell for her."

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
82.8K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
388K 7.6K 112
A collection of Kuroko No Basket One-shots! Enjoy~! WARNING: I wrote this back when I was in middle school and not very good at writing. There are bo...
43.4K 1.3K 37
Hina was sent to America for a few years as her mother did not want her to see her father struggled for the rest of his life with his sickness, they...