Sucked Into The Manga (Book o...

By HerLovelySanity

(BOOK TWO HAS BEEN RELEASED)https://www.wattpad.com/441044956-sucked-into-the-manga-again-blackbutler-sucked ... More

Getting sucked in, Literally
The black book thief
Daddy! Mama!
Tears, tea cups and female kisses
Beating you to the punch
Quitting the Host Club!
Kidnapped than blackmailed by twin devils!
the twins act up... again
Pianos and the Tropical beach trip
lets play miss tough
Cross dressers and The Koyuki sickness
The scary letters
Yuu, you are busted!
Honey gets bitter / Koyuki gets a visiter
Koyuki in wonderland!
Forgiving and Punishing Koyuki!
The day without the host club!
Not kyoya's; Don't touch the Takashi's
Without Koyuki
Dreams anyone?
Guess who's back!
Their Talk
Planning from the future Mrs.Ootori
Now entering French Chocolate Pastry! (It needs more spice)
Lady French Pastry Toenail
Needs more chocolate
Could this be the end? Part 1
could this be the end? Part 2
Farewell Ouran, hello, who??
Message from Author-chan(PLEASE READ)
Message from the Author-chan. MUST READ!!!

Happy birthday Raingi, just don't touch any mangas!

9.6K 303 166
By HerLovelySanity

HERE IT ISS!! SO.... ive been a bit depressed out my boyfriend.. and school... so i haven't updated crap.. but here it is! woo...

*walks away slowly*

My alarm went off early in the morning. I went to roll over and click snooze, when i remembered what today was. My bad mood vanished completely, and I bolted out of bed. I quickly threw on my pokemon tanktop that said 'Workin my puff into tuff',( Raingi had bought it for me a few years back), I put on a pair of ripped light wash short shorts, my normal things, plus I did my hair in a bun, an put a pikachu beanie on, (Raingi also got me that). Okay now, to the kitchen! I went into the kitchen and made a quick cupcake, and put in small letters, Happy 14th!

It was Raingi's birthday, that was the reason I was up so early, and was wearing the things she bought me. This was sort of our thing. Mom and dad did it for us, then dad did it for us, now I do it for Raingi, and she helps me do it for myself. We'd get up early, wear something the birthday person had given us, make cupcakes, then go wake them up. I ran up the stairs to Raingi room, taking two steps at a time. I peeked into her room. She was dead asleep. Wow, this was a first. She usually is waiting for me on her birthday since she loves her birthday. I set the cupcake on her nightstand and went over to her.

"Happy birthday to you child, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday sweet baby, happy birthday to you. Happy 14th birthday Raingi." I sang. Raingi sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked wicked tired. She shouldn't have been up at Moka's till almost 12 am. I grabbed her cupcake and sat on her bed. I held the cupcake out to her. "Happy birthday beautiful. Mama and daddy would be so proud at the beautiful young lady you've become." I said with a smile on my face. Raingi, like always, teared up and hugged me tight. I hugged her back with only one arm, so I wouldn't smash the cupcake.

When Raingi was all good, she leaned back, and snatched the cupcake from me. She giggled and devoured it. She ended up having blue and red frosting all over her face. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

"You are such a messy eater sis. So what would yo-" Raingi reached under her pillow, and shoved a piece of paper in my face. I pulled it out of her hands so I could read it. Ouran Port Con! It was a flyer for another anime convention. Oh god, not another one. "Raingi, you know what happen last time we went to one of those..." My voice trailed off as Raingi did her famous puppy face. I laid back on her bed, and pulled my beanie over my eyes. "Thats not fair!" I cried. Raingi snickered at me. She's such a little brat. I pushed the beanie back.

"Please Sama! It wont be like last time Koyuki, I swear! If I get Kyoya senpai to agree, can I go?" She begged. I pushed her off her bed, and onto a bean bag chair. She giggled and scrambled off the chair, and running out of the room.

"Wash your face first and don't wake him up!" I yelled after her. She gave me a mumbled response. I shook my head and got off her bed. I went out of her room, and back into mine and Kyo room. He wasn't in bed. "My spot." I grumbled as I plopped myself on Kyoya's side of the bed. His amazing scent instantly filled my nose. I giggled and curled under the blankets. I heard footsteps coming close to the bed. I pulled the blankets tighter over myself.

"Koyuki, what on earth are you doing?" Kyoya's voice came from over me.

"Uhm. Nothing." I replied not moving from his spot. I felt Kyoya's arms go under the blankets, and under me. I screeched as he pulled me up, into his chest.

"Thats my spot. Koyuki, why are you wearing that children show outfit?" He tugged on the pikachu ear hanging from my beanie.

"Its Raingi's birthday, I have to wear it. Its a family thing, and your spots more comfy and smells better! Plus my back still hurts from last night little limo fun!" I complained. Kyoya rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"Ill wish her happy birthday, and you shouldn't have even made that comment about backseats of limos Koyuki." I stuck my tongue out at him. He set me on my feet. I took off the pikachu beanie, and placed it on his head. He raised an eyebrow at me. I just shrugged and skipped away. Raingi ran past me, and went straight for Kyoya. I heard him wish happy birthday to her, then Raingi begged him for us all to go to Port Con.

"Why are you wearing Koyuki's beanie?" She suddenly asked. I walked back into the room, and leanded in the door way. I smirked at him.

"Yeah, why are you wearing my beanie?" Kyoya pulled it from his head, and stuffed it in his pocket. He glared at me before facing Raingi again.

"No reason, now come on lets get you to this Port Con thing." My jaw dropped. He totally agreed to take her to Port Con! Okay happy birthday Raingi, just please, don't touch any of the mangas!

~At Port Con~

Raingi vanished as soon as we got there. I was having some major deja vu. At least she wasn't wearing that weird of cosplay. She was dressed as the little robin from black butler. Ya know, when Ciel goes under cover as a girl so he can see if that creepo guy is 'Jack the Ripper'. Raingi even had Kyoya and I cosplay. Kyoya was dressed as Sebastian in his tutor uniform, so he matched the little robin, and I was dressed as madam red, in her strapless red dress with a red sash, and a big red hat. I can't believe she got us to cosplay as-

"Madam red?" An english voice asked from behind me. I spun around. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. A boy, who looked exactly like Ciel Phantomhive was there. The boys frown fell more when I faced him. When he saw Kyoya, he glanced over him, then to his left, where a man who looked exactly like Sebastian was standing. " Do you think its funny to pretend to be someone your not?" He asked me. His eyes narrowed at me.

"Its.. Its only cosplay. I-isnt that what you two are doing?" I stuttered. The man dressed like Sebastian laughed, and bowed to me.

"No madam, this is Earl Phantomhive, and I am his humble butler, Sebastian Michaelis." His was sounded almost like Kyoya's but was english. I blinked a few times at them.

"I.. I have to find my little robin. I mean sister!" My eyes went wide as Ciel's did. He looked up at Sebastian, then back at me.

"How do you know about the little robin?" He question me. I grabbed Kyoya's hand, kicked off me heels, and ran to find Raingi.

                                                    *                    *                                 *

When we got home, I threw off the cosplay outfit off, and forced Kyoya out of his. He stared at me the whole time, like I was insane.

"Koyuki, is something wrong?" He asked me. I shook my head as I slipped on a black dress. No red. I don't want any red. I gave Kyoya back his regular glasses, and messed up his hair. He wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me tightly against him. "You didn't tell me we were cosplaying the Phantomhives." He finally said. He knows the phantomhives? My eyes widen. I pulled away from him.

"I didn't think they were real people. Their from-" Raingi came running in suddenly.

"Koyuki, my manga is shiny!" She screamed shoving a Black Butler manga in my face. I screamed and stole it away from her. I curled it up, and wacked her over the head with it. I grabbed her by the ear, and brought her to her room.

"Are you out of your mind?! What on earth are you doing with a manga?! Do you remember what happen last time one of us got a manga? No? Well take a good damn look Raingi! You are not messing up our life here with this bloody manga! I'm going to hide this from you, until I can get a good chance to burn it because there is no way in hell im keeping this around! Who the hell gave it to you Raingi?" Raingi reached her small hand out, and punched me in the side of  the face as hard as possible. She had taken me by surprise, so I fell over, landing right  onto her fragile glass. The glass shattered under me. I let out a scream.

"Koyuki, I didn't mean to hit you that hard, but I don't want to stay here any more!" Raingi zipped out of the room. I pushed out of the shattered glass. I winced in pain. i had broken glass all through my back.

"Kyo-" Speaking hurt me. Raingi, why would you do this to me? I curled myself in a ball. Ow, this really hurt. I could feel the glass stabbing me. Where was Kyoya? Didn't he hear me scream? Oh, wow. I'm really sleepy.. I curled myself tighter together. One small nap wouldn't hurt. I shut my eyes, and instantly fell asleep.

A/n~ Dont know what to say.. this chappie wasnt really a chappie... its kinda a filler/just want to get this published already....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1K 38
Kaoru x OC Akane Yukimura and her brother, Yoichirou Yukimura transfer to Ouran Campus upon Shizue Suoh's, Tamaki's grandmother, request in return fo...
166K 7.4K 14
[COMPLETED] She's brave. Despite her weak heart. Despite being lonely. She's brave. Even if it costs her, her life to make someone happy. She's...
305K 8.7K 27
You made it into Ouran with flying colours, only being partially passed by Haruhi Fujioka. What happens when you meet the host club? #1 in #ouranhigh...