I Don't Like You

By creatistx

I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you... More

Intro and Cast
Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Part 2- Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilouge
My Other Books
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Author's Day!
Christmas Chapter
Super Special Christmas Bonus!

Authors Note

4.3K 127 9
By creatistx

*I just want ant to apologize for the formatting of the book. It looks kind of weird and every time I try to fix it, it just won't work. So I've given up on that.

*I know Jackson isn't in the story that much but, he's more like a background character so yeah.....

*So is Liam^

*I know Aiden's Point of view is a little weird but it's a guys so, it was hard. Okay, there's a first time for everything. I know it's probably confusing how he feels about Corey. He confessed that he loves her but, the next minute he acts like he hates her. Sometimes he has to put up an act because he doesn't want her to know. Why? You'll find out.

*One last thing. I feel like the way I write is weird too. I use 'I' to begin my sentences. And I feel like everything is rushed. Oh well.

*People keep saying Aiden's gay😂. Trust me he's not. That's like the tenth person. Ok he's straight.

*Check out my Instagram page. Link in Bio.

Enjoy the rest of the book!

P.s. - I know I update a lot it's just that it's my first book and I get really excited. Like I know, I need to calm down but that word is not in my vocabulary. So Yeah....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.8K 38
𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 "What?" I ask. He brings his hand to my face. His fingertips brush my lips. "What would you do," he says, "If I kissed you right now?" ...
4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
81K 1.1K 52
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
1.2M 36.2K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...