My Perfect Mistake | #Wattys2...

By infinity_and_beyond3

~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surp... More

My Perfect Mistake (Teen Pregnancy)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
Author's Note: Unwritten
Wattys 2016

My Perfect Mistake: Extras

25.8K 522 118
By infinity_and_beyond3

Hey guys! So the story is now over *Sad face* but I thought I would make a 'Extras' portion for My Perfect Mistake. Basically the point of this 'Extras' portion is to let you guys in on how My Perfect Mistake was supposed to end up and to give you a little info about the people who played each character and why I chose some of them to play the characters. (:

Hope you all enjoy this 'Extras' Page! 💖

*****

Let's start with the stuff that was supposed to happen in the story:

1. Sean was originally not going to help Anabelle with the pregnancy.

I had planned for Sean to be in the story but he was not going to be in the baby's life or help Anabelle out for the matter. He was going to stay with Kayla and Sean and Kayla together were going to give Anabelle a hard time. Which leads to number two.

2. Anabelle and Sean were originally not going to end up together.

Like I said in number one, Sean was supposed to stay with Kayla and Anabelle was actually supposed to end up being with Jason and he was going to help Anabelle with the pregnancy.

3. Derek was never supposed to move back to Connecticut.

Derek was originally going to stay in California and not return. But I did have a plan to have Derek visit a few times but not stay. Which also means that Derek and Lianne were not supposed to end up together either. Which leads me to number four.

4. Lianne was supposed to end up with Chase.

Since I originally planned for Derek to stay in California, Lianne was going to end up with Chase. Not much to explain here.

5. Anabelle was actually going to have her mom in the picture and her dad was supposed to be elsewhere, married to someone else.

Not much to explain here. I've read a lot of stories where the character didn't have a dad due to certain reasons, so I decided to change it to where Anabelle's dad was in the picture and her mom had passed away.

6. Anabelle was supposed to have a boy.

I originally was going to have Anabelle have a boy because I personally want a son more than I want a daughter but I changed it so that she had girl because of the fact that I changed Anabelle having her dad in the picture instead of her mom, so I wanted the baby to be named after her mom, since it would be more of sentimental thing.

7. Anabelle's dad was supposed to pass away from the cancer.

I had it planned to where they found Anabelle's Dad's cancer too late, so that treatment wouldn't be enough to cure it because it was at the last stage and her dad was going to pass away but I decided against it. I really thought about it and I thought about how you only hear about those who pass away from cancer or hear that people with cancer are going to die but we barely talk about those who survive or realize there are lots of cancer patients who beat the cancer.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wanted to write about how he beat the cancer rather than him dying from it. Do you get me? I hope I worded this right or you all understand where I'm getting at. It's hard to explain, I guess.

Well this concludes this portion of the Extra's section now onto the next portion. This portion is gonna have a little info about the people who play each of the main characters and why I chose some of them:

Nadia Mejia (Anabelle):

Nadia Mejia is a model. She modeled for companies such as Wet Seal, Forever 21, and many more! In December, Nadia was crowned Miss California 2016, so now she's in the race for Miss USA which I'm so happy about because she definitely deserves it and I'm totally rooting for her to win. She also has a famous dad, who is named Gerardo Mejia aka Rico Suave, who was a actor/singer, which is where Nadia gets her singing talent from. He did a few movies and he had a one hit wonder in the 90s called 'Rico Suave'. He had a show on MTV called 'Suave Says' which featured him and his family. Nadia's mom is quite famous herself, she was Miss Virginia 1989 and ran for Miss USA herself but unfortunately lost. Nadia is 20 years old, and she's half Lebanese, half Ecuadorian.

Dean Geyer (Sean):

Dean Geyer is an Austrailian/South African actor and singer-songwriter. He's done quite a few movies and shows. He's starred in movies like Never Back Down 2, and appeared on shows like Neighbours, Terra Nova, Shades of Blue and for all you gleeks he also appeared on Glee as Brody Weston (Rachel Berry's love interest). When I planned this story and came up with Sean, he was the first person I thought of that should play Sean. I don't know why, but I knew deep down that he was perfect to play Sean.

Angelia Layton (Lianne):

Lianne was originally played by two other people but I ended up changing her to Angelia. Angelia Layton is an American actress, model and beauty pageant titleholder. She won Miss Utah Teen USA 2010 and then competed at Miss Teen USA 2010 and placed 3rd runner up. She then won Miss Utah USA 2014 and represented Utah at Miss USA 2014 but unfortunately lost. She was also a cast member of the 25th season of Survivor, Survivor: Philippines and she is also a Sherri Hill Brand Ambassador.

Nick Bateman (Derek):

I just recently changed who played Derek. I was totally not feeling the other guy anymore but this will be the first and last time I change him. Nick Bateman is a Canadian model and actor. He is well recognized for his massive social media presence, with over three million on both his Instagram and Facebook profiles. He has acted in movies such as: How To Be Single, Hidden In The Woods, Tapped Out, Hobo With A Shotgun, etc. He's also modeled for companies like Abercrombie & Fitch, Dsquared, Fila, Jockey, Calvin Klein, etc.

These are the only ones I'm going to actually give you info about because they are the main characters and I don't want to do all the characters in the story. That would take forever, haha! But I will, however, list all the characters and the celebrities I pictured playing them. :)

-Hannah Faith Greene: Kayla Richards

-Zac Efron: Jason Reynolds

-Henry Cavill: Dr. Reynolds

-Rob Lowe: Michael Thompson

-Jennifer Garner: Raye Walker

-Jeremy Sumpter: Chase Peterson

-Lyndsy Fonseca: Elizabeth Walker-Crawford

-Alison Brie: Klara Walker

-Danielle Campbell: Jenna Walker

-Fransisco Lachowski: Liam Parrish

-Christian Serratos: Nicole Garcia

-Liam Hemsworth: Christopher Woods

-Ariana Grande: Dawn Myers

-Alex Pettyfer: Elijah Reed

-Odette Annable: Danielle Torres

-Ryan Guzman: Josiah Flores

-Vanessa Hudgens: Michelle Ortiz

-Chace Crawford: Brandon Fisher

-Lauren Jauregui: Mitzy Vargas

-Cody Christian: Cameron Bates

-Nina Dobrev: Yazmyn Medina

****Wattpad has a limit of the amount of pictures and unfortunately, I've reached that limit. I'm sorry about that guys! For any celebrity you don't know, you guys will have to search them up. Only if you want to. Haha. :)****

*******

AUTHOR SPEECH:

Okay, so here is the speech I told you that I would give in Chapter 40.... Man, where do I begin?

I planned and started this story when I was 14, a freshman in high school. I am now 16, about to turn 17 and I'm about to be a Senior. This story was my first real story and I've grown so attached to this story. This story is my baby! I am so unbelievably sad to see it end but I am so happy because this story has made grow as a writer.

When I started this story, I honestly did not expect to get so many reads, votes or comments. I was happy with just having 70 reads. But looking now and seeing all those reads, votes and comments, makes me so proud of myself. It also made me happy knowing that so many people were loving my story! You guys are amazing!

I want to give a huge thank you to all of your support! Thank you for following me on my journey! Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments! Thank you for all the messages you guys send me, saying how much you enjoy the story, how you've recommend it to others and how much I've inspired you! You have no idea how much all these things mean to me! You guys truly are amazing! You guys make want to become a better writer and continue writing. You guys make me smile everyday! And I am extremely grateful to have such amazing, supportive fans and I love you all so much!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

I love you all and I hope you all will continue to follow me in my journey as a writer! I plan on writing more stories but one thing for sure is that, this story will always have a special place in my heart and all of you also have a special place in my heart! 💖

THANK YOU, once again! This is not a good bye but a see you soon! Love you my babies! 💖

Until next time!

Love Always,
                   Gabby xxx

***Stay tuned for more info about the sequel book**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.3K 35
[Complete - Wattpad Featured Story April 2018 ] "You have a contract?" Chase ripped the papers out of Lewis' hands. "And you signed it?" "It's a goo...
194K 2.7K 16
Age gap series #1 (WILL BE BACK WITH PART 2 SOMETIME SOON) ____________ Angel Thomas: An eighteen-year-old high school student who happened to fall i...
8.7K 363 34
She was afraid to tell anybody. It was her problem, right? So why give that to someone else? She deserved it by far. She was the one who had made it...
503K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...