Melting Hearts {Completed}

By Evelyn_IsNotHere

This is an aarmau story, if you don't know what aarmau is, then watch Aphmau on YouTube. This is all for her... More

When I Saw Him
His House
Home Sweet Home
Here We Go
New World
A New Household
Wildest Dreams
The Biggest Gift
Oh No
New Romantics
The Best Day
The Story Of Us
Love Story
Style
Wonderland
Never Grow Up
Speak Now
Enchanted
Sparks Fly
Long Live
Last Kiss
Starlight
The Lucky One
Mine
State Of Grace
Holy Ground
Everything Has Changed
Fearless
This Love
You Belong With Me
Forever & Always
Our Song
Innocent
I almost do
Blank Space
Change
Goodbye
Love-Sick
Hello, Neighbor.
You're burning up!
Matchmaker!!
The Most Depressing Day Ever
Tears of Despair
Saved
Stressed
The End
New book
Book 2!

Im Soo Sorry

503 10 2
By Evelyn_IsNotHere

Aaron's pov

I can't believe she isn't faking anything. She has been mad for soo much food! We don't have that much food in our House! WE AREN'T EVEN MARRIED!!!!!! How are we supposed to raise a child when we aren't even married? How is SHE going to tell Laurence and Garroth about this? I bet they are going to pass out!" Hey aph? How are you going to tell Laurence and Garroth this?" " Aaron....I don't know I never thought about that. I'm going there now!" "Aph I'm going with you!" I said." Fine," we walked to their house. Aph was nervous I could tell. When we got there we knocked and Garroth opened the door. " Aphmau!" We hugged and sat on their couch. She told Garroth to go get Laurence. He nodded and grabbed Laurence." Garroth, Laurence, please don't get mad but I'm........pregnant." She said shyly. They both passed out as Dante walked in the room. " who died?" He said laughing." Dante, I'm pregnant." He just stood still. The whole world just stopped. We both went home and to sleep.

Aphmau's pov

I think that went well. I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Aaron is so sweet! He gave me extra pancakes because ya know, I'm eating for two. Hehe. Today I'm planing to call everyone I have told over to tell them. I texted everyone and told them to come over at 1:00. I told Aaron and he said it was fine. [magical time skip to 1:00] everyone was in and talking so I call everyone to listen. " Thank you everyone for coming now I must tell you all something. I'm pregnant!" Everyone cheered and hugged me. It was amazing. I saw Aaron in the back. I went up to him and hugged him." Thank you for my life, Aaron." I whispered to Aaron." No problem love." We both smiled and  everyone soon left. Today was a big day. 

( 100+ views!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Hehe )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.8K 41
Laurence was always interested in Aphmau and she always knew that but she never knew the day would come that she would start to fall for him too... D...
6K 119 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...
6.7K 98 27
Aphmau has been thinking about her....secret after Laurence had asked her about her past. I do not own any of the characters. They belong to Aphmau's...
28.2K 681 31
(Y/N) runs away from her imprisonment that Zane had done to her,and find's her self in a village where her long lost sister lives. Will Zane come for...