Kuroko no Basket: Assertion o...

By AthanasiaKashimashi

I wanted to create another book for Kuroko no Basket and this one is another one-shot book. Being confessed i... More

Deeper-Akashi Seijuro
Who?-AkashixReaderxKise
Cry-Kuroko Tetsuya
Food-Kagami Taiga
Home-Nijimura Shuzo
Summer Festival-Kise Ryota
Heart-Hanamiya Makoto
Promise-Mayuzumi Chihiro
Lucky for you-Midorima Shintaro
Cheering on you secretly-Takao Kazunari
Necklace-Himuro Tatsuya
Happy Birthday Red Emperor! -Akashi Seijuro
Song-Kuroko Tetsuya
Make up-Wakamatsu Kousuke
Challenge-Miyaji Kiyoshi
Date-Kise Ryota
Realize - Izuki Shun
Crossover: KNB x Ao Haru Ride
Happy Birthday Mayuzumi Chihiro
Promise that doesn't need any words- Mitobe Rinnosuke
The True You-Midorima Shintaro
A Diary of Yesterday-Haizaki Shogo
✨Author's Note✨
Love Trial-Imayoshi Shoichi
To make him smile-Aomine Daiki
Winning you-Sakurai Ryo
Annoying you-Kuroko Tetsuya
Blooming Love-Mibuchi Reo
✨Part time job: Cafe-SPECIALS!!
Beast-Hayama Kotaro
Teddy Bear-Murasakibara Atsushi
Love at First Sight? Really?-Fukui Kensuke
Missing You-Kiyoshi Teppei
Clover-Midorima Shintaro
Waiting for you-Liu Wei
Going to the future(AU)-Kagami Taiga
Hopeless-Izuki Shun
Aid-Kise Ryota
Sweets Park-Murasakibara Atsushi
Yes Captain!-Kasamatsu Yukio
Always-Koganei Shinji
Cherry Blossoms-Moriyama Yoshitaka
Kindness-Ootsubo Taisuke
No matter-Nebuya Eikichi
Eyes-Akashi Seijuro
Gaze-Kuroko Tetsuya
Lucky Item-Midorima Shintaro
No More Chance - Aomine Daiki
Special #2: April First
Special #3: Shopping
Special #4: Rejection, Tears and Smiles
Special #5: Colorful Kingdoms (AU)
Special #6: Answer to your Power (AU)
✨Final Author's Note✨

Specials #1: Summer! The sea! It's the beach!

3.8K 75 9
By AthanasiaKashimashi

It's summer! Here we go beach! The sea, the sand, the sun! It's time to go swimming!

"(First name)-chan? Are you listening?" My train of thoughts were interrupted by Riko. My saddened look made her sweatdropped. She knew the reason why and that was because we can't go to the beach due to summer competition. I was still sulking in the corner when I caught a glimpse of Kagami.

"Tai-chan!" I hugged him hard that we fell to the floor. Kagami blushed hard while I just laughed at his face. The rest were giving Kagami a knowing grin.

"What's up with you today (Last name)?" He looked at me with deadpan expression. I told him that I wanted to go to the beach but can't because of summer competition. He sighed and promised me that we'll go once it's over. I smiled widely at him and stood up. He did the same and coach asked the others to practice. Kuroko was there but he was whispering something to Kagami and he blushed.

'Wonder what they're talking about?' I just shrugged my shoulders off and continued making the strategies. That was when I received a call from my cousin, Reo. Yes, if you're thinking about Mibuchi Reo, then you're right on track!

"Reo? Yes?"
"Long time no see (First name)-chan. Are you busy next week?"
"No why?"
"Well, Auntie told me that you've been complaining about going to the beach but you can't because of practice so I asked the coach for 2 days rest and he agreed."
"I will join Rakuzan? Alright! I'm off!Thank you! Can I call the others as well? If they're not busy that is."
"They'll pay." He said bluntly. I laughed 'cause I knew that he'll be paying mine.

"Yeah yeah. I'll go tell them! Bye Reo!" I dropped the call and my eyes sparkled in excitement. The others sweatdropped at my reaction but I didn't care. Riko came to me and asked why I was so happy.

"Beach! I'm going to the beach with Rakuzan! Woohoo!" I rejoiced. The others were shocked. I told them that they're having a 2 days vacation and that I can join them.

"Reo and Haya-chan will be there! Eikichi and Akashi also! I can't wait. Oh, Reo said I can ask the others but they have to pay. Seirin doesn't want to go because of the competition." They heard me and they looked at coach. Kagami looked angry for a bit but I didn't give any attention to it. I called Momoi and she answered quickly. Touo was going, so is Kaijo, Shutoku and Yosen might. I just told them the location and how much. So I'll be with Kaijo, Touo and Rakuzan.

"Alright. Three teams in one day. Yosen and Shutoku are not yet sure but I'm sure they'll go." I said to myself. Grinning, I was about to exit the gym, 'cause coach said I can go, when my hand was stopped by Kagami.

"Tai-chan?"
"Is Aomine going?" I tilted my head to the side and nodded. He growled and said that he'll go. I was surprised but I hugged him. Seirin was still thinking but coach finally gave in and said yes!

'This will be fun~'

"Riko-senpai? Do you have a bikini?"
"I have an old one." I was shocked. Old one. No! I dragged her out and said shopping.

"We're going to shop along with Momoi. Alex will be there as well."

~While shopping~

"Hehehe! Green suits you Momoi! Try this! Then Riko should wear white with pink floral design." I said. Alex giggled with me and we pushed them towards the fitting room. It suited them but Riko still felt self-conscious. I assured her that no one will judge her. She smiled and pushed me inside while throwing a blue two piece. I blushed a bit but changed as well. It looked good. Then we turned to Alex who chose two piece in red coloration.

"The boys will gush at you girls!" She said. "Two will both gush at (First name)-chan though!" Momoi said. She saw my confused face and laughed. I didn't understand it so I let it go. They do always say that I'm an oblivious one when it comes to love.

~At the beach~

"Here we are! The sea! The sand! The sun! It's the beach!" I threw aside my shirt and shorts and dived into the water. I already had my bikini underneath you know. Reo sighed and grabbed my things before dipping himself.

"Here comes a wave Reo!" I splashed water on him. He did the same and it made us laugh. I looked back at the others and some were gushing at Momoi, Alex and Riko but Kagami and Aomine's eyes were on me. I smiled at them and they blushed.

After we swam for half an hour, including playing each volleyball and splashing, we decided to eat. Since Momoi and Riko were not that good in cooking, Alex and I decided to teach them and they did a good job. I remember when Alex and I would faint because of the taste of their first product. Horrible!

"These are delicious!" Koganei said. The others agreed as well.
"Momoi and Riko cooked those." Aomine almost choked on his food. Even Hyuuga-senpai but I shot them a look. They gulped and nodded.

"No other ingredients?" I shook my head no and grinned at them. I sat between Kagami and Kuroko but since I'm small, Kagami put me on his lap. It didn't bother me but I could feel some kind of glaring fight behind me.

"Mmm. This dessert is delicious Alex! Strawberry! Then grapes!" I said in glee. We were all enjoying our time. I looked around me and sighed in content. They were all enjoying theirselves and this is what I want them to have. They were all tense and their intensity was kinda getting on my nerves.

After eating, we decided to rest for awhile. The sun was beating down but the ice creams made the climate bearable. I searched for something to do when I found a Go board. I grinned at the thought and decided to play with Akashi. I may not win but it's worth it. We had this game for a while having Takao face Midorima only to lose, Midorima vs Akashi, then Momoi vs Imayoshi, Wakamatsu vs Himuro who looked as if he's going to go nuts because of Wakamatsu's shouting. I asked Murasakibara to help me make some desserts and may I say that he's a good cook! I should have let him join me! We made parfaits, eclair, Mont Blanc, doriyaki, and ice candy. I even made watermelon flavored parfaits.

"You should teach me how to make more desserts Murasakibara!"
"Thank you (First name)-chin~ You're a good cook." I laughed and helped him carry the foods to those who were watching. They thanked us. Then Kagami asked me out to buy some drinks. 'Ah~ I forgot to buy one earlier. Must have slipped out of my mind~'

"Alright! Let me get my purse."

We walked towards the nearest store and bought some. I also checked out some ice candy flavors since the ones I made might be gone now. I decided to have mocha flavor while Kagami chose blueberry. I didn't know there was one. We were walking on the heat when I suddenly tripped.

"Ah!" I waited for the impact but I couldn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see Kagami. His face was so near. I blushed and quickly stood up.

"Sorry!"
"N-No! I should be." I giggled at him then he glared at me. I was about to take a step when I fell. My ankle seemed to be swollen. He sighed and crouched in front of me.

"Get on." I did and he hoisted me up. 'I didn't know Kagami was this strong. I could feel the warmth of his back.' It made me blush knowing that I might have a crush on him. I don't know, I mean, I haven't been in love or something for that matter. To take my mind off it, I looked at the ice candy in his hands and quickly ate a part.

"Wai~ I didn't know blueberry tasted this good! You have goo—c-cold!"
"Idiot." He said to me. I glared at him and playfully slapped his arm. He laughed and I joined in. We reached the camp and he set me down before putting ice on it.

"Thanks."
"No problem."

I stared at the horizon without knowing what to do. I get bored easily you know. The others were trying to smash the watermelons. There were a total of 4 while the others competed about making the tallest castle. I laughed at them silently.

"What are you doing here all alone?" I looked up and saw Aomine.

"Nothing really. I got a swollen ankle." He looked at it and sighed. Then he pulled out his magazine. An irk mark came off my head and smacked him in the head.

"Seriously Aomine Daiki? That's what you're going to do here?"
"Nah. I'm just bored. Then what do you suggest?" I grinned at him and pulled out my favorite game.

"Monopoly."

~After 25 minutes~
"You suck at this! Hahah! The only one who can beat me is me my ass! Hahah!" I continued to laugh at him. He slammed a piece and it made me laugh harder. His face was flushed so I decided to help him out. I've let him have some of my shares then by 5 minutes we were playing fair.

"Not bad but I win." I said as I picked up the last card which is about owning his own shares. He huffed in annoyance. I looked back at the others and they were still busy. My ankle was not that swollen anymore and I could probably run around. I had a good idea and I pulled Aomine with me. I gave him some water gun and I readied my self.

"Really (First name)?"
"I'm bored. Don't complain plus this will be entertaining you know." Before I could exit the room, Kagami entered and growled at Aomine. I sweatdropped and gave him a gun as well.

"This will be a game. Whoever gets the most points win. There will be a pointing system. 10 points for captains, 5 for the rest of the members, 8 for managers, 5 for Alex and 20 for Kuroko."

I explained. I told them that whoever wins, he/she will be allowed to order the two around.

"Alright! Let's do this! You won't win you hear me Aomine."
"Tch. You must be talking about yourself idiot."
"What did you call me!?"

"Alright! That's enough. Ready, set... GO!" We dashed out of the house and started firing some of the members.

•With Kagami

Kagami shot Imayoshi then quickly hid over a rock. He ran towards Kise the shot his foot. He was about to shoot Hyuuga but Aomine already finished it.

"Aomine! He was mine!"
"As if! I'll win this game."

He got a bit tick off so he sped towards Momoi and shot her on the back.

•With Aomine

He went to a killing spree. Shooting Kasamatsu, Moriyama, Izuki and manager, Riko. Then he was about to shoot Hayama but (First name) already got him.

"Bleh. I'm not going to lose! Hahaha! See ya~"
With you

The game continued and there were some who got an irk mark. Hahaha! I ran towards Alex and shot her before running off. She saw me though and chased me out.

"(First name)!"
"Sorry! We're having a game and I don't want to lose!"
"Where'd you get those?"
"Back at the house! In my room, there's a lot for everyone! Bye~"
"I'm going to get back at you!"

I ran towards Reo but I slipped and ended up pushing him in the sand. I looked up and before he could talk, I squirt out water to him.
"5 points. Alright! Hahaha!"

"(FIRST NAME)-CHAN!!"

His raised voice startled me so I ran towards a hiding spot but unfortunately, I slipped. Butt first before the back of my head. Ouch... I looked up and saw him grinning at me.

'Shit... This is bad.'

"Surprise my dear! Hahaha!" He used my water gun and sprayed it all over me.

"Pfft. S-Stop Reo! Ack! *cough cough*"
"Now, why did you sprayed me?" I giggled and explained to him everything. He went back to the room and grabbed some water gun before spraying everyone.

"Ugh...And here I thought I'll win. Sheesh." I trudged towards my next target which is Akashi and Mayuzumi. This is a bad idea I know but it's either risk your life or win the game. I'm a weird girl so I went for win the game.

"Alright. Be silent and still. Then...fire!" It hit Akashi in the face while I hit Mayuzumi on the back of his head. The emperor looked at me with deadpan face and it only means the end of my life.

"Shit!" He threw the item in his hands which was a volleyball and it almost hit me if I didn't duck. He glared at me and trudged back to my room before exiting with a gun.

"This is war you're declaring fool."

"Please spare me!" I dashed towards the nearest corner before hiding in a small room. I saw Kagami and Aomine there refilling.

"Tai-chan? Ao?"
"(First name). Done already?"
"Akashi's chasing me." They both looked at me before exiting the house with a dash. I even heard Aomine tell Kagami about a death plan.

"We will pray for your soul!"

"I'M NOT GOING TO DIE!!" Then the door opened with a slam. "Kyaah!" "So this is where you were hiding."

"Spare me!" I ran out with him in tow. The outside looked like it really went to a war. With my gun, I tried to attack some while evading Akashi.

Score:

Aomine- 65
Kagami-70
(First name)-75

Our final target was Kuroko. The problem was, each of us had our own problem! Akashi on me, Hyuuga and Midorima on Kagami while Wakamatsu and Eikichi were on Aomine. Wait, actually, Mayuzumi was chasing me as well!

"Spare my life Akashi! Mayuzumi!"
"You'll pay for doing that to the emperor."
"I don't care."

My life is going to end. Goodbye world. Goodbye basketball. I cried tears of regret.

"You're so dramatic (Last name)-san." I looked at the person running with me and I saw... Kuroko!

"Tetsu!? W-Where were you!?"
"I was putting nigou on a leash."
"Eh!?" So that's why I didn't see him but it all ends now. We were cornered and a punishment is what I'll receive. He was smiling at me, devil smile but just then, he was sprayed in the face from two different angles.

"Uh-oh."
"Let's run (Last name)-san." I did what Kuroko said and Akashi punished the two, which was Kagami and Aomine. Huhuhuhu. That's gonna hurt tomorrow.

"What a game! I'm beat." I was about to lay down when I felt presence behind. Not one but when I turned around, they were there. All water were prayed on me!

"Ack! *cough cough* STOP!!"

"That was payback!" Riko said. I laughed and apologized. In the end, we were all tired but I guess the other two were much more tired considering all the bruises they got from the beating. I winced at their faces while I gave them an apologetic smile.

"Sigh." I treated their wounds and soon, dinner came where they had a food fight. Seriously? Where do they get all their energies? I shook my head and went outside. I smiled at the starry sky and leaned at the post. I heard foot steps and when I turns around I grinned at him.

"Sorry for what happened to you. It hurts doesn't it." I laughed lightly. He glared at me then sat down. I was about to laugh again when he put me on his lap. Blushing was not really me but I ended up looking like a pure tomato. He nipped my ears and it made me ticklish.

"S-Sorry... Hahaha! J-Just stop that! It's tickling me!" He laughed with me and what he said made my eyes look like one big saucer.

"Will you be mine?" I looked at him for any signs of joke but there was none. I don't know why but my heart felt like it already belonged to him so I kissed him lightly and said, "Yes Tai-chan."

A summer to remember!

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.2K 25
Continuation of Season 1! Seirin's journey to the top carries on. Kuroko no Basket and its characters belong to Tadatoshi Fujimaki. I don't own the...
116K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...
51.2K 1.4K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...
1.7K 78 1
After the events at the Winter Cup, everyone is ready to make Kuroko's special day the best day ever! Kuroko no Basket and its characters belong to T...