My Brothers Best Friend

By Yamileth_Cardenas_

My name? Yamileth. Regular name regular life right? Well, what if I were to tell you my last name was Pimente... More

Introduction
School?
He left
The Accident
Gone
Worthless
Welcome to Miami
Meeting them
Secrets Revealed
Finding out
Safe With Me
Cafés
:'(
That smile
Park
He's Perfect
I Promise
Jokes
His #1 Fan
Not The End
Surprises (PT.1)
Surprises (PT. 2)
Pranks
Chasing and Tickles
Explanations and Arrivals
Ducks
Sorry
A/N
Duck faces
Food and Mini Speeches
CNCO
beach nights
No One
A Step Closer
Shopping
After Many Years
Catching Up
PLEASE READ! PLEASE!!
Eating Disorders?!
Happy Birthday!
Zoo
Getting Help
On The Hunt
Thorns & Questions
Continue?
Café

My Only Reason

2.7K 85 78
By Yamileth_Cardenas_

  *Yamileths P.O.V*

For the rest of the day, we were at the park until someone had to call and ruin it.

Joel -.-

  Yoandri dropped me off at Joels house then left to his. It was pretty late so no one was there and Joel was in his room. When I got there, I think he heard me cause seconds later he was in my room questioning me. I just told him that I wasn't really feeling good, so Yoandri decided to take me to the park and we just stayed talking with each other, walking around, and just hanging with the ducks.

  Of course, I did NOT tell him about the kiss. But I was thinking about it all day and night. That night, when I fell asleep at like 3:30am, I ended up dreaming about us kissing again... I didn't know how to feel when I woke up. I just somewhat shrugged it off and continued with my day.

  *Sunday*

  Today is Sunday, December 6, which meant today was the semifinal of 'La Banda', in which the guys will see who will make it to the final, and which one of them is going to leave.

  Everyone was nervous, afraid they'd be the one to leave. I was in my room looking through my luggage to see what I would wear today. I finally settled on an outfit and went in the bathroom to get ready. The outfit consisted of a gray cropped sweatshirt with the batman symbol in the front, black jeans, and my black vans. Like always, I had my black Onyx bracelet and black nails. Yesterday I was really bored so I got some temporarily 'Tattoos', and put them on my hand. I got my dark brown hair and put it in a somewhat low ponytail. I really want to dye it. I'll ask someone if they can take me to get it dyed. I dont wear make-up so I didn't have to worry about that, the only thing I put on was my vanilla mint EOS and PRESTO! I was finished :).

  I got out of the bathroom and and saw 4 guys sitting or laying on my bed and 1 was standing. Yoandri and Joel are laying down and Johann and Jaime were sitting on each side. Erick was standing leaning up against the wall.

  “Are we having a party in my room now?” I joked putting my dirty clothes away. They all looked up from their phones and smiled.

  “We are going to.” Johahn said laughing. “We were just telling our fans that we are going to do a Younow right now so they can watch.”

  What?...

  “What's a Younow?” I asked looking rather confused.

  They all look at me weirdly. “ You don't know what Younow is?” Yoandri and Joel say at the same time. Erick also said it with them only that he said it in Spanish.

  “It's basically a live chat.” Jaime explained. I nodded and leaned up against the wall next to Erick.

  “Alright. Gather around children. Gather 'round.” Joel said putting his laptop in the middle of my bed. All the guys went and started surrounding my bed.

  “Where are the other guys? I asked noticing Christopher, Zabdiel, and Richard weren't here.

  “Fueron a traernos comida !” Erick exclaimed.

  “Mmm. Ojala y traen sushi.” Johann moaned nearly drooling.

  I scrunched up my face in disgust. “Eww. No. Sushi is nasty.” I said.

  Johann let out a loud gasp and looked at me with wide eyes. He walked up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. “QUÉ?!” He shrieked. “Como qué 'sushi is nasty´?! It's like the best food EVER!!!” He said shaking me vigorously.

  “Well, that's your opinion. And anyways, I wouldn't really consider sushi as food. I would consider it more like a snack.” I said thinking about it.

  “Okay look I will not stand here and listen to you criticize food-

  “First of all, I am not criticizing anything. Second of all, if you don't want to 'stand here and listen to me' the door is right there. So you can get your little butt out of here and just ignore me. I'm sure you know your way out, but if you'd like, one of the boys can walk you out. I'd do it myself but, I got better things to do.” I cut him off and smirked while he just stared at me with his mouth agape.

  I walked into the bathroom and heard someone say, “Sera Mexicana porque es bien cabrona.” then everyone laughed. (I've been told that once or twice lmfaoo 😂)

  “Guys! Language! I'm sorry guys for their false language but how did you like the little stunt they pulled.” I heard Joel say, and that's when I noticed he was talking to their fans on Younow.

  I gasped and quickly walked out of the bathroom. “What! Did they see that?! How long have you had that thing on?! Did they see it all?! Oh my god Joel!” I groaned throwing all the questions at him.

  “It's been on since I told you guys to gather around. I said that because I started it already. So yes. They did see it all.” he smiled/smirked.

  “Oh god... Did they see me though? Like, did they see what I look like?” I asked worried.

  “Umm. I don't know. Did you see what she looks like?” he asked the computer. Then Yoandri turned to look at me.

  “Why? Do you not want them to see what you look like?” he asked confused.

  “No! I don't want them to know what I look like. I don't want them to know what I sound like. I don't want them to know my name. I don't want them to know anything about me. I don't want them to know I exist!” I said puffing out air from my lungs.

  “Well they're saying that they didn't see you. Johann was blocking their view of you.”  Joel said looking at me from the laptop.

  I nodded and sighed. “Thank you Johann!!” I yelled out. 

  He just laughed and shook his head. They all continued talking to their fans and answered some questions. They would say hi to some people and at sometime during the chat, Christopher, Zabdiel, and Richard came back. They joined the chat for a while when they decided it was time for them to eat. They all said bye to them and to not miss the show tonight.

  Everyone rushed downstairs for the food and I stayed sitting on a stool in the corner of my room on my phone. I was sitting here since I didn't want to be seen the the people behind the laptop.

  “Hey? Yamileth?” someone called making my shoot my head up to look at them.

  “I thought everyone left and I was alone.” I said looking at the two guys standing in front of me.

  They laughed and shook their heads. “Nope. We're still here. But are you not going to go down to eat?” Jaime asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

  “No. I'm not really hungry. I'll just pass. Thanks tho.” I said slightly smiling.

  “Are you sure. You didn't eat anything today. You also skipped breakfast.” he said.

  “Yes Jaime. I'm sure. Don't worry.” I said standing up.

  “Oye, y por que no querias que las fans sepan de ti?” Johann asked tilting his head slightly to the side.

  “Oh that? Umm.. Well, I just don't really want them to know about me. It would just be best if they didn't.” I said looking down tugging on the sleeves of my shirt to my palms.

  “Why not though? I'm sure they'd love you!” Jaime smiled. Aww his dimples!!!! If you knew me, you would know I am a sucker for dimples!!

  I let out scoff. “Love me? Please! I'm not one to be loved.”

  “What! No!!! We love you! And you can bet on that! You're really cool! I don't see how people would so mean to you and do all those horrible things!” Johann said flapping his arms everywhere.

  “Yeah! But trust me. I know how you feel right now. I would also get bullied at school. But it's best if you just leave it all behind you. They are just going to be in your past. You won't have to deal with them anymore. They're all the way back in California, and you here in Miami.  But if you ever do bump into them again, you will have us by your side to defend and protect you.” Jaime said as he threw his arm around my shoulder.

  “Yeah! Even though I doubt you need us to protect you cause I'm sure you can defend yourself. You can just tell them off like how you did to me earlier.” Johann said as he stood on the other side of me and threw one of his arms around my shoulder patting Jaimes shoulder as he did so.

  “Exactly! Jaime agreed and they both laughed as we continued walking with each one with an arms around my shoulders and me with an arms around each one of their waists. It was a bit hard to go down the stairs but we did it!

  “There you guys are! I was about to go check up on you!” Joel said smiling.

  They were all getting ready to eat as we got there so they just waited until Jaime and Johann finished getting served.

  “Yamileth, aren't you going to get food?” Richard asked me as he sat down.

  I shook my head and took a step back. “No. No thank you. I'm not really hungry. I'll just pass.” I quickly said and as soon as the last word escaped my mouth, I turned around and left before they can start asking questions and saying how I haven't eaten all day.

  I went up to my room, got my phone, and layed on my bed. I looked for the few pictures I had and stopped when I found them. It was of me and the two brothers who were the only ones who cared about me and I cared about. Their mom took pictures of us and I just took pictures of the pictures, wanting to keep the memories.

  Their mom was just the sweetest woman out there. She would take care of me and I always saw her more like my mom than my actual mom. She would always tell me things that would calm me down if I were to be having trouble. She would sometimes send me some stuff with her sons so they can give it to me. She would always tell me to not give up, that things will get better. It just takes time sometimes. She was also pretty sad when they had to leave. She said that one day, we will see each other again. 'It's a matter of time before our paths cross again' she said as she was saying goodbye. She would shower me with kisses as I would giggle trying to get out of her grip before she ate me alive!

  They each gave me something to remember them by. One gave me his most previous teddy bear that he really couldn't live without, and the other one gave me a picture frame with a picture of us at their birthday. Even though they each gave me something, they gave me something else. Only that this, was from both of them.

  I went to my luggage and opened it digging all the way under to find the teddy bear I always carried around, and the frame. Around the bears neck, was a necklace with a silver heart. I flipped it around and read the words engraved on it.

  Forever ∞ E&J

  Ezequiel and Jeremiah Cardenas are the only reason as to why I've made it this far...

~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 1985✨
03•30•16
~•~•~•~•~•~

  OML I JUST LOVE THE CARDENAS TWINS!! 😂 they are just so perfect!!!

  Thank you for all the reads and votes and comments guys!!!

  Enjoy my loves! I love you all! 💖😘

~Yamileth💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.7K 63
CURRENTLY EDITING!...like Grammar, parts of the story. More explanation. ~~~~~ [Highest Ranking: #4 ~ July 9th, 2018 Joel Pimentel] [Highest Ranking:...
30.5K 1.4K 43
"Why would you lie?" He asked me with tears in his eyes holding a gun up at me. "It was the only way I could get closer to Nadia and Hector." I said...
70.7K 2.4K 30
lmao this story is a joke [au] jazmin velez meets a boy named erick brian colon which turns out to be her brothers bestfriend. who knew he would cha...
4.8K 167 21
Joel Pimentel came across a fog that changed his life. He walked out of the world he knew to a world which he never thought could have existed, but c...