Banging And Moaning>> j.c & k...

By Okapidan

Kian and jc were the perfect couple. But Lia just has to have here way, not realizing how much of an effect s... More

No Jealousy detected?-chapter 1.
Maybe I do.-chapter 3.
I'm in Deep.-chapter 4.
How it went down.prt1-chapter 5.
How it went down.prt2 -chapter 6.
Give me a chance -chapter 7.
One Last Memory -chapter 8.
From A Simple Question -chapter 9.
I Want to Let Go -chapter 10.
The Beginning of New Lives -chapter 11.

I'm happy.-chapter 2.

951 10 1
By Okapidan

Jc's POV, later that night.

I laid on the bed, waiting for Kian to get out the shower. I heard his sweet voice singing away. I let out a grin. It was rare I'd here him sing, but if I was lucky I'd catch him.

I cracked open the bathroom door and a gust of steam hit me in the face. As I moved closer and closer his voice grew louder. He was washing his hair, so I slipped my pants off. And stepped in.

"Do you mind?" He laughed as I joined him in the hot water. "Actually I don't. But I'd like to finish what we started earlier. I grabbed him from behind.

"No! I'm not in the mood." Kian snapped at me. I couldn't tell if he was serious.

So I kept going and started kissing his neck. He nudged me away. He rinsed his hair and turned to water off. "What's wrong?" I asked. Kian ignored me and got out the shower.

When he got into the room I heard something break. I grabbed a towel and ran in the room as fast as I could. "Oh my gosh what happened?!" I shouted. "I don't understand why I'm feeling this was." He said staring at a broken glass. "Like what, Kiki?"

"I'm having a hard time... understanding... if you love me or not."

I couldn't believe he just said that. Of course I love him. Right?

Yes! I love him.

I walked up to him. "Don't say stuff like that baby. I love you and I always will!"

He bolted into my arms and hugged me tight. I couldn't help but hug back. "Then don't let go, ever." He whispered into my neck.

"I promise. I won't." I kissed him on the forehead.

----3 a.m.----

Kian's POV

I still can't sleep. Even while I'm wrapped in his tight grip. Somethings not right. I can feel it. Maybe it's just that skank Lia or me.

Why can't I believe his words? His face? His touch? They all seem real.

And they are. I need to just trust him. This is a relationship that I want to last.

I'll do everything to make sure it does.

I turned over to him and whispered, "I love you." A grin swept across his face.

----------------------
I'm doing my best, leave feedback?😘😛💭
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 55.3K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
7.7K 1.4K 31
අසම්පූර්ණ ආදරය .... හමුවීම හිමිවීම පමණක් ද ආදරය වෙන්වීම තනිවීම දන්නැද්ද ආදරය
7K 56 9
You have a bf called jack and he is very sex mad . You don't mind it but he's crazy over it and you sometimes say no . He loves you so much and so do...
364K 23.1K 102
To lighten the wrath of his blackened readers, Frozen Milk was forced to transmigrate into his own novel to witness what *** he wrote. What's this? O...