My superstrict brothers

By BiancaVerena

Rebecca Scarlett, a girl who lives with his brother. She got trouble easily and hard to be controlled . Enjoy... More

My superstrict brothers
Chapter 1 : Someone's Coming Back.
Chapter 2: Boyfriend!
Chapter 3 : Punishment
Chapter 4 : Family.
Chapter 5: Family Reunion
Chapter 6: Girls' Time
Chapter 7: New Friends and Troubles Approaching.
Chapter 8 : Trouble
Chapter 9: Best Friends.
Chapter 10 : Meeting the Italian Girl.
Chapter 11 : Late
Chapter 12 : Milan
Chapter 13: Just My Luck
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 : Things Got Better.
Chapter 16 : Something Gone Probably Wrong.
Chapter 17 : Spencer and "Mr Wales"
Chapter 17 : Spencer and 'Mr Wales' Part Two
Chapter 18 : Getting Ready Detectives!
Chapter 19 : Stalkering / Spying.
Chapter 20 : Holmes , Hermes? Starbucks, Love?
Chapter 21 : Morning Madness.
Chapter 20 : Emergency type what-?
Chapter 21 : Flying Girl With Laser Eyes
Chapter 22 : Spencer-To-The-Go.
Chapter 23 : Conclusions.
Chapter 24 : Good News or Bad News?
Chapter 25 : Welcome Back, Phone!
Chapter 26 : Christian.
Chapter 27 : First Date With Mr. Billionaire.
Chapter 28 : Fail Match-Maker

Chapter 29 : Drama

4.7K 51 38
By BiancaVerena

HEY! yeah as you can see, I'm updating, I'm really sorry for the delay. School things, exams and stuffs:(

After my little outburst and fail matchmaking there, I regretted myself for doing an idiot thing back there, NOT about the outburst part, but coldness immediately attacks me. I don't know how could I went back downstairs in this state of condition. The coldness is like needles pricking on your skin. The next thing that I know is I saw Christian. See, even the cold weather makes my brain hallucinating like this. There's no way he would leave the important meeting to check on my condition here. A part of me hoping that my hallucination is true that Christian will hold me close and brought me home but a fact I know that won't be happening.

"What the fuck are you thinking?!"

A voice boomed from somewhere dispersed my happy thoughts and I saw Christian stood like a Greek God there wrapping his oversized jacket around my body. I would be drooling if the current situation is not like this. Christian is beyond devastated.

"What do you mean?" I said innocently while cuddling myself into his arms and hoping that I will disperse inside his jacket.

He took a deep breath and released a long sigh.

"We'll talk about this later." His tone was firm, promising me that as soon as we hit the car, I'm going to be interrogated. That's the correct phrase, I feel like when he looks into my eyes, he could see through my soul and could detect lies also.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and magically I felt no cold surrounded us, there's only heat surrounding us.

We finally reached infront of the library and Christian's driver opened the passenger's seat for us.

"Thanks."

"My pleasure, Miss Casari."

"Please call me Becky."I said, saying my name like that makes me feels so old! But his response is he only smiled a little at my direction.

Then we slid in the passenger's seat. The tension between us is overbearing and I could cut it with a kitchen's knife. My phone suddenly rang and silently thank to whoever it is who called me. I glanced at the id caller. Luke. He never contacted me again after I broke up with him. I let it rolled into voicemail. I'm sorry I don't want to be in contact with jerks who made me cry for a whole night. Yeah, you heard me correctly. Maybe I seemed strong on the outside but my heart breaks easily inside.

"Who's that?" Christian asked me.

"I don't know." I lied. Not smoothly because that's what basically people say when they are lying.

He seems like didn't buy my excuse but he decided to shrug it off. His arms still protectively secured around my waist.

"I thought you have an important meeting." I said casually to him, not wanting to make the drive more awkward than it alrady was.

"It ended early and I got news when I was having the meeting."

"What news?" I hope it's good news.

"Oh not much, just my girl decided to go to a freezing library when I gave strict orders to Kyle to drop her off at her house." Oh. He's talking about me. But I'm blushing furiously because he just said that I'm his girl.

"Oh." I said while looking down.

"I assumed you're still mad." I said while looking at his gorgeous face, trying to know his expression.

"It's a mixed expression of mad and worried sick." He said, his grey eyes piercing into my weird electric blue ones.

"Don't be mad at Kyle." I just realized that Kyle's Christian's driver's name. I don't want him get fired because of me pleading him to drop me off at the freezing library.

He didn't reply me, his steady gaze on the streets. The streets here are sure is pretty , the lights illuminated from the window frame and from the streets' lightning making it a magical look like we're living in some kind of fantasy.

"Which house, Miss?"

God, he still called me Miss. I didn't realize we're already at my street.

"Right there." I said while pointing my house through the black tinted windows.

I didn't care if my brothers see me going home with a guy anymore, and with a flashy car because all I wanted now is Christian not being mad with me again.

"Hey."I said cuddling myself around him and rested my head at his shoulders.

He sighed and carressed my cheek. Immediately making my body more aware and the tingles sensation.

"I can't resist to be mad at you any longer, Angel."

I can't help but "Awwing" for a second.

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll let you know first."

I said giving him my pinky finger.

He smiled and wrapped his pinky finger around mine.

I smiled back and feels like I'm the only girl in the world. Cue for that, Rihanna sings in the background. My mind wandered around aimlessly trying to soak in and capture this beautiful moment. Ah it will be a pleasure if I could see him everyday, me being wrapped at his arms when I woke up. I could see his messy hair and run my hands through it, smoothing it.

A voice of someone's clearing his throat destroyed all of the bubbles of my unexpected daydream. I looked up and saw Kyle already opened the door for us.

Christian stood first and grabbed the umbrella from Kyle's hand. I quickly strode out of the car and Christian already shielded us from the rain. He walked me up to the door.

"Thank you for today." I said sincerely.

"You're welcome, hun. Talk to you tomorrow." He said while kissing my forehead and wished me a good night sleep.

Oh don't worry dear, I'll probably stay up all night trying to catch up with my friends and reassuring them that I'm alive sound and safe.

I strode in my house, only to be greeted with the infamous Edward sitting on the couch while watching some kind of show.

He looked up and instantly checked his phone, trying to figure out what time it is.

"10 pm really Rebecca? You're lucky that it's not Sean or Nick or the others."

I let out a sigh, sat down next to him and rubbed my temples.

"Eddie, it's a long night, I have a chemistry project!"I used that excuse to defend myself.

Sean knew about that and he even buys my crappy excuse.

"I'm only a few years older than you, so I know how it works. I knew you better, Beck, I know you would have typed it on Google rather than going to a freezing library and borrow a damned book!"

Have I told you people that I hate lectures? And I hate that he knew everything about me.

"I borrowed that "damned" book." I said emphasizing the damn word more harshly, unzipping my tote bag and show that "damned" book to him.

"Watch your language."He warned me. His warn not making me shut up instantly but I knew that I have pushed his limits too far.

"It's not even considered as a cuss word for me and for your information, ask Elliot if you still didn't believe me!" I stormed upstairs and slammed in my room.

I can't believe it. I'm having a wonderful day and in a second everything turned sour. I have a belief that if something didn't go right, go to sleep right away.

I'm figuring that my other brothers were gone for the night, so I'm still safe today. I lay on my bed thinking about the recent events that happened in my life. My life has turned from boring into interesting for the past few days and it's because of him and I got my best friend back.

My phone buzzed. It buzzed a few times. Maybe it's just one of my brothers threatening me or something? Fact? I'm too lazy to answer it.

It didn't stop for the past five minutes and I grown tired of it. So, I managed to answer it rather crankily, I might add.

"What the hell do you want?!"

"Whoa calm down there." Oh, it's just Spencer.

"Sorry Spence. So, whats up?"

"New club opened--"

"Can't go." I add quickly. No need I'm already in deep shit right now.

"That's not the point!" She said, frustated.

"Duh, okay, go on."

"The point is Jacqueline was gone when I was getting ready!"

WHAT? What kind of drama is this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196 1 21
Maddy and Callum have been friends since they were in diapers.Callum is her brothers best friend and has always been in love with Maddy but she has n...
178K 3.7K 10
Scarlett is a sweet girl but with both parents deceased and surrounded by a unfamiliar pack full of hate how is she gonna survive? Update:Nov 2022 Bo...
17.8K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
25.5K 449 38
In the vibrant tapestry of Kensington, London, the Smith family, epitomized by the siblings, grapples with the lingering echoes of parental loss. A 2...