PERCYJACKSON,BETRAYED AND AMN...

By xShandilyax

Betrayed by everyone... on hunt list of hunters..... gods list..... But he came back.... because his memories... More

PERCY
ANNABETH
ON HOLD
ANNABETH
JASON
LEO
PIPER
Jessica
PIPER
HAZEL
PIPER
JASON
HAZEL
NEW BOOK
THALIA
New book
ANNABETH
Jessica
ANNABETH
Jessica
FRANK
Calypso
Jessica
LEO
Jessica
Happy new year
THALIA.
LEO
JESSICA
JESSICA
Sorry Cannot Continue
PlanetOrPlastic
Author Note

ANNABETH

5.3K 138 16
By xShandilyax

"CHAOS"
We all opened our eyes to see Jack suddenly turned into a man with all black clothes with  tie and coat.

" Chaos is like a businessman?" Piper asked.

" Oh no honey! I am just wearing clothes because I wanna have some normal talks with your parents. " Jack or Chaos said.

Alright let my mind enter this data.
Percy looking like boy is only Chaos by name but Jack his friend is actually Chaos.

" So who is the boy?" Hera asked pointing towards the boy looking like Percy who went to take his bag pack.

" He is...... Percy Jackson " Chaos said.

Oh....Wait... What???

Percy looking like boy is actually Percy and not Chaos.

But why was he not telling us?

" But why was he not telling us?" oh no I think like Leo now.

" His memory " Chaos said and looked at Hestia and then his gaze landed on the girl beside Hestia ,Jessica.

" Oh my!!! So she is the one? Am I right Hestia? " Chaos asked and walked towards Jessica.

Hestia nodded.

" You will save the world girl. Train her well Hestia. " Chaos said to Hestia.

" I will my Lord. "Hestia said.

" Alright I am leaving tell Percy to meet me at the spot. He will understand and any of you tried to do anything to him or say a word to him about his true identity you all will die. And I will personally come to kill you all not in businessman suite" He said last part towards Piper and vanished in thin air.

" That was a hell of a warning. Better don't break it. " Leo said.

" See who is talking." Connor said.

" Better we be away from him." Travis said.

" I thought of playing pranks on him." Leo said with a sad look on his face.

" Oh drop it you all. We have more pressing topics to handle now." Reus said.

" Oh look Prince is talking Annabeth. " Thalia teased me.

" We cannot tell him his identity. We have to hide his identity from himself." Nico said bringing seriousness back.

" Whose identity? What hiding?" A voice asked from behind me.

I turned to see the last person to expect to listen this.

Percy himself.

" We were talking about a girl who is very strong but cannot be told of her past otherwise she may not like us." Hestia immediately answered.

" Poor girl! What's her name?" He asked with a face of sorrow.

" A.....a...... Calypso...yeah Calypso. " I said after a Lil thinking.

" Yeah I miss my girl!" Leo again.

" Ohkay. Hey where is Jack?" He asked.

" Oh he said he will meet you at the spot." Hazel answered.

" Great I will move now. Bye meet you guys later." Percy said and started walking down the hill.

His bag pack was hanging by his right shoulder like old times.
How much he is similar to his old life.
Nothing changed at all except maybe friends and who knows enemies.

Guess what's gonna happen at hunt or what was Chaos saying about Jessica?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 5.2K 28
Hera forces the Seven and some extra have to Reveal there pasts. Leo is scared they will not except him. . Hazel is scared to see how she died aga...
50.4K 752 13
Percy, Jason, Thalia, Nico, and Hazel are forced to run from death. Annabeth turned to the goddess of night and manipulated Zeus and Poseidon into b...
82K 3.2K 16
My love torn away. My will gone with her. I am already hanging off a thin thread. When this new kid, a son of Aphrodite comes, my string breaks off. ...
13.8K 719 26
'Piper wallowed in regret. She sat on the cold concrete floor in misery, dwelling on the pain she had caused. Because of her secrecy, the people she...