๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š...

By hqheaven

somewhere in tokyo, hiding in a small alley, exists a cafe known for it's warm and quiet atmosphere.... and w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
BokuAka Alternative Ending
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 41.5
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45.5 Short Summaries
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
a/n + sequel
damn
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE

Chapter 10

21.2K 1.1K 2.3K
By hqheaven

( That picture of Kenma makes me feel weird, but he looks cute. Credit to the original artist)

People wake up differently.
Some are woken up by the sun shining through their window, some wake up from the noise outside or an alarm clock going off.
Well, this was the first time that Kuroo woke up from feeling too hot (THAT BOY IS ON FIIIIIRE).

Now, I am not talking about a fire or the fact that Kuroo is smokin' hot, I am talking about Kenma laying on top of Kuroo.

The first thing that Kuroo saw when he woke up was Kenma's face. Kenma was comfortobly lying on top of Kuroo, their chests pressing together, their feet intertwined, Kenma was hugging Kuroo in his sleep and Kuroo also had one of his hands on Kenma's back.
Yes, this is a good way to wake up.
Kuroo took a closer look at Kenma's cute sleeping face.

"Gah.. He is so cute!!"

Even though Kuroo wanted to go to the bathroom, he just couldn't. He didn't want to wake Kenma up, he was sleeping so peacefully, he looked so innocent and he was radiating such warmth from his body.. It felt like heaven (more like gay hell).

However, Kenma woke up when Kuroo removed his hand from his back.
Their eyes met and they stared at eachother for a good 10 minutes, before Kenma realized where he was lying. As Kenma rolled off Kuroo, he was hit by a cold breeze.

"Hey... Now I am cold~ Get back here" Kuroo said.

"Pervert, I will not" Kenma smiled a little bit and hid under the covers, saying that he was going to be in bed for a little bit more. Kuroo didn't mind at all, he simply got up and went to the bathroom.

After taking a shower and checking on Kenma, he decided to make some breakfast for both of them. Now, he wasn't really sure what Kenma ate for breakfast. He was thin and delicate and looked like he didn't eat much, but Kuroo knew Kenma's appetite by now.
He quickly looked through the cabinets and his half-empty fridge, and decided on making simple breakfast - eggs, bacon and toast.

The only problem is... Kuroo was bad at cooking. So bad he managed to set the water on fire once (he must have dropped my mixtape in that water CAUSE ITS FIRE BRO).

Around that time Kenma finally decided to wake up and get out of bed.
When he stood up, the first thing he noticed was that his clothes were missing. He recalled Kuroo saying that he was going to wash his clothes yesterday and that's why he was wearing Kuroo's. Kuroo's pants were too big for him, so he just took them off and walked to the kitchen with only a shirt on.
This was the only chance to seduce Kuroo with a boyfriend shirt.

When he saw Kuroo, he didn't expect to see a shirtless man trying to cook.

"Kuroo.. What are you doing?"

"Oh.. I wanted to make breakfast, but as you may see, I am failing so far"

Kuroo looked at Kenma and almost dropped the eggs on the ground.

Boyfriend shirt - success.

"Jeez.. What do you even eat Kuroo? Let me cook, that's the least I can do for you"

"O-okay.... I'm kinda embarrassed now"

Kenma took Kuroo's place, moving around the kitchen swiftly as if he had been living with Kuroo for years. In minutes the empty pans were filled with eggs and bacon, a nice smell was filling the house.

"He is saying that this is the least he can do for me, but that is too much. Him being here already means so much to me. He is so cute when he is cooking, and he is wearing my t-shirt too, ah, he can stay here for as long as he wants to.." Kuroo thought to himself as he watched Kenma.
Kenma could feel Kuroo's eyes on him, scanning his whole body, it made Kenma feel a bit self-conscious about his figure. Well, he knew he had a feminine body and very smooth skin, but did Kuroo like this? Did Kuroo even like boys?

_____

"Kenma... This is amazing.."

Kuroo said as he took another bite.

"I'm used to cooking.."

"Kenma, I always had this feeling, but, do you perhaps have somekind of troubles at home?"

Kenma froze for a second, thinking what kind of answer he should give Kuroo. Should he tell him the truth? Or should he lie?
He trusts Kuroo, he really does, but isn't it too soon to tell him?

"How about this - if you let me stay here for a little longer I will tell you"

"Deal, it's just, you know.. My parents.."

"Oh, will they mind?"

"No, I'm actually a hundred percent sure that my mom will be thrilled to have you here"

Kuroo smiled widely and continued eating.

_____

At around 1 PM Kuroo got a text from Bokuto of him telling him (more like screaming) how he met Akaashi and how they talked and all that shit, Kuroo's parents also came back, well only his mom, and it was time to introduce Kenma to her.
Kuroo's mom knew that he liked boys, she was actually glad about that since now she wouldn't have to worry about Kuroo getting some girl pregnant or something.
She actually has been bugging Kuroo for a while now saying things like "You are 18, Kuroo. Don't you think it's about time you got a boyfriend?".

As he heard his mother walk in, he gestured Kenma not to move.

"Hey mom!" he said as he walked up to hug his mother.

"Kuroo, glad to see you didn't burn down the apartment while I was gone"

"Sick burn mom, anyway, there is someone I want to introduce to you"

Kuroo inherited his ability to make puns and roast people from his mother. His mother was a type of mother that every teenager wanted. She was a COOL AF mom.

"Oya oya? Introduce? Please do!"

Kuroo sighed deeply and led his mother into the living room.
And there he was, now wearing his clothes (except Kuroo's t-shirt, he is planning on keeping that one), with his arms behind his back.

"H-Hello... Nice to meet you, I am Kuroo's mother, and you are?"

"I-I am Kozume Kenma, nice to meet you!"

Kenma was extremely nervous, his hands were shaking and he couldn't bring himself to look up.

"Well Kenma, I'm glad to meet you finally, Kuroo has been braging about you for a couple of weeks now"

"Ha ha MOM, let's go talk a little bit" Kuroo said and dragged his mother away from Kenma.

"He is such a cute boy, Kuroo. Good choice."

"Mom! Anyway... Can Kenma stay here for a little bit?"

"Of course!"

As they came back, they saw Kenma in the kitchen, making coffee/tea.

They all spent time talking about school, Kuroo's mother told some stories about her school life too, and basically, they had fun.

______

"So, what's about you talking about me?" Kenma suddely asked.

"U-Uh... Can we not talk about this? Oh, you told me that you will tell me about your home!"

Kuroo and Kenma sat down on Kuroo's bed. Once again, Kenma hugged a big plush cat. Kuroo could feel that the story that he was about to hear won't be fun.

"For as long as I can remember, my mother never treated me like her son. I don't know who my father is. My mother told me once that he couldn't handle her. I later understood why. As it turned out, she always wanted a girl, not a boy. When I was little I didn't understand why she would refuse to cut my hair and bought me pink girl clothes like dresses and skirts. But soon, people started making fun of me at school, only Akaashi and Sugawara, and Iwaizumi helped me. They explained to me why people were making fun of me. I am a boy, who wears girls clothes. I told my mother about how I wanted to wear normal boys clothes, but all I got was a slap and my mom yelling at me..
And I coul--"
Kenma's voice broke, tears started running down his face, Kuroo wanted to stop him, but Kenma continued.
"And since then she has been treating me like shit, I just want to run away, I never want to see her again, I want to live with my father if possible, but I don't even who he is... An---"

Kuroo hugged Kenma, stopping him, Kenma sobbed into Kuroo's chest, clinging to his shirt. Kuroo slowly drew circles with his fingers on Kenma's back, calming him down. After a story like that, Kuroo didn't want to let Kenma go anywhere.
Kuroo's eyes watered aswell and a few tears escaped, but it was nothing compared to a thin boy in his arms, crying his heart out.

"Just stay here in my arms, and you will be safe.." Kuroo whispered.

He wasn't sure if Kenma heard it, but soon Kenma stopped crying and just stayed in his arms, enjoying the warmth.

I feel like this is going a bit too fast but whatever XD anyway I hope you liked it.
Tell me what you think

-hatari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 37 19
Asato entered Yukinaga Boy's Academy on scholarship without friends and without a partner as he lost his middle school friends and his girlfriend onc...
552K 19.2K 193
I literally just love reading these and like writing my own so boom. This story does deal with some triggering themes. (Harassment, talk of suicide...
68.3K 2.4K 15
โ What are you talking about? I've always been a nice person! โž โWe all know that's bullshit โž It's painfully obvious-the way he looks at Kenma, the...
8K 410 16
Bokuto is not human. He never was. Yet he has to live in the human world, has to pretend to be something he isn't. A human. When he reveals himself t...