Slow It Down • August Alsina...

By ArtistryByBadu

What if we happen to kiss? Then we touch? Put a rush on it, and get it over with? What if I just know, what y... More

Slow It Down
You Don't Know My Name
Sweet Tea
Midterms
Relations Or Relationships
Miami Nights
Paradise
Salsa
Planes
Extended Vacation
Miami
Time Zones
Distant Lovers
Bartender
Visitation
Scolding
Durk and Dej
Show and Prove
Release Day
Keys To Success
A Fathers Love
A Fathers Love Pt. Two
Joy
Problems & Selfless : Problems
Problems & Selfless: Selfless
Communicate
Help
Paths
Epilogue: Fly

Gay Dinner

16.2K 808 228
By ArtistryByBadu

Sorry for the delay, school was on my ass but now I'm caught up so I'm back at my good place.

Drama is coming soon, I know this story just seems like sex and kisses, but when I bring this drama y'all? Y'all won't know what the hell to do.

Comment, vote, tell ya friends about my story lol, just continue being great readers like you guys always are, and I'll see you guys next chapter 😊

Kisses, Keiana.

Gay Dinner

Fallon Williams

"So you do dis drive every week?" August asked me while we drove down the highway to get to Houston.

"I used to do it more often than I do now, that's my dads have been begging me to come, I haven't seen them physically in almost a month."

"So what do you guys do?"

"What do you mean what do we do? We eat dinner." I laughed.

"Y'all don't do no special shit? Decorating and shit, like a gay dinner?"

I almost stopped driving the car I was laughing so hard. August said gay dinner. Like what's a gay dinner?

"Babe you're so cute and dumb." I laughed and took the exit off of the highway onto a main street. I was born and raised in San Antonio, but my dads had moved to Houston when I was eighteen to get away from my craziness they said, and now I was twenty, and doing the back to back weekend drives had taught me how to navigate through these Houston streets. 

"I'm being so serious though."

"No gay things will be discussed, my dads will be on their best behavior, you'll love them." I told August, hoping I had reassured him enough.

It was kind of cute that he was asking me questions about meeting my dads, he was nervous but I knew he would never actually come out and tell me.

I was surprised that I'd told I'm loved him this morning, and I was even more surprised he'd said it back, in his own way, but I still felt it regardless.

I was really in love. This is what it was supposed to be like, nothing like what I had with Daniel. With Daniel, I didn't care if I didn't get a text back from him, he could block me for all he wanted, but August, whenever we were texting I found myself going back to our thread every other minute trying to see if he'd replied.

I checked everyday to make sure August had eaten at least two meals, including breakfast, and that he used the eyedrops he had to use everyday after his surgery. He was good on remembering, but I had a reminder set just in case he forgot.

And the sexxxx, man the sex. I had went a full two years without being penetrated before August, but I promise we had made up for it in these four months. I don't know what it was, but his dick literally gave me life. Like it gave me energy. To just keep on going, and going, and going.

And he could keep going, and going, and going.

It was beautiful.

And now that the love word was beginning to get thought about and thrown around, and my parents had called me begging to come and join them for barbecue today, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to introduce them to August.

My papa would have wine of course, and my dad would have beers, and I knew August could drink that nasty shit all day, next to Henny.

"Whatchu over there plotting bout?" August laughed and started rubbing on my sundress covered thigh. It was a gorgeous day in Houston in February amazingly, seventy six degrees, so the cakes was out today.

"Sex with me so amazingggg." I sang. I loved Anti, Sex With Me, Same Mistakes, James Joint, Consideration, Yeah I Said It, and Kiss It Better were my shiiiit.

"When I be up in it, it be brazyyyy." August continued on in the same tone.

"Don't worry baby I'll ride the dick if you get lazyyyy."

"Damn guh I swear you can have my baybehhh."

"Don't do me wrong and don't ever be shadyyyy.

I started laughing when I realize what we'd done, freestyling after each other.

I pulled into my parents neighborhood and pulled out my phone to call my papa to let him know we were pulling up.

"Hello? Are you close?"

"Yeah I'm about to pull into the driveway."

"Alright honey, I'm so exciteddddd. You've never brought a guy home before.

"Yes so please don't do all the extra please, you know how you can be."

"I'm naturally me. I don't understand." He laughed.

"Alright you natural liar, I'm here."

I pulled into the driveway and hung up the call as I turned off the car.

"You ready?" I turned to August with a smile on my face.

I'd never brought anyone home before, and August had never been around two gay parents, so I hoped this went well.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He smiled and leaned over to peck my bare nose. He'd actually convinced me to not beat my face like I wanted to this morning, and I was out and about with my moles on fleek.

"Just stay positive babe, they're really sweet."

The front door flew open and my dads stood in the doorway with wide smiles on their faces. Aww they were so cute, I'd missed them. I'd been away way too long.

"Come on."

I got out the car and pulled my purse onto my shoulder before speed walking to my parents.

"Hiiii guys." I cheesed and threw my arms around them both.

"Hi gorgeous, you're glowing." My papa held my face and examined me. "You know I tell you you don't need makeup."

"I know I know, but let me introduce you guys to August." I pulled away and looked behind me to see August slowly walking to us. This nigga.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arm around his and pulled him closer to my house.

"Papa, daddy, this is my boyfriend August, August this is my papa Sheldon, and my dad David."

August reached out his hand and shook my daddy's hand respectfully.

"Nice to meet you August, so glad to put a face to the name."

"Nice to meet you as well, Fallon's forever talking bout you two."

"That's my girl." My papa smiled and shook August's hand, even though I knew he wanted to give him a hug so badly. My dad didn't do the hand shake thing, but he didn't wanna make August uncomfortable.

"Alright let's go inside now that we've all met. Papa you made lunch?"

"Yes I've been whipping the work all day in the kitchen, you guys have to take leftovers." 

"I'll definitely take leftovers if you made lasagna."

"You know I made lasagna."

I grabbed August's arm tighter than before. "Babe you're gonna love his lasagna."

We followed my parents in and I closed and locked the door behind myself.

"August you like beer?" My dad asked August like I knew he would. He was probably drinking a beer or a coffee right now.

"Yeah it's coo', I'll take sum if you having sumn'."

"Sheldon can you bring two beers to the deck?"

"David you clearly see Fallon here, boss her around for a few hours." My papa rolled his eyes and took my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

"I just got a new grill so I wanted to try it with you and August, help me bring this stuff outside."

My parents had a gorgeous patio set, we sat under it almost every time I came unless the Houston weather was acting bipolar as usual.

"What'd you make?"

"Steak and shrimp and macaroni salad with baked potatoes."

"Ohhh okay, I see you. You know I'm about to kill those shrimp, you sure you made enough for leftovers?" 

"Girl I know how much you love shrimp, I made enough."

I smiled and started carrying bowls out onto the backyard patio. My daddy and August were looking at my dads iPod music collection by the stereo, so they didn't peep me peeping them.

"Here's your beers guys." My papa dropped two coasters on the table and two Corona's. The jug of sweet tea my papa asked me to bring was in the middle of the table already too.

"That's it?" I asked my papa before I took my seat next to August and my daddy.

"Yeah that's it."

My family started digging in, and I went straight for the tray where the shrimp were.

"Ahem." August coughed and nudged my thigh.

"What's up?" I looked over at him.

He screwed up his face and stared down at me. "I know you ain't bout to eat that food without prayin'."

I internally rolled my eyes. I could've said a pray in my mind, he wouldn't have known.

"Hey we have to bless the food." I told my dads who were filling up their plates, oblivious to August's stares.

They stopped filling their plates and looked at each other and then me.

"You're gonna say it?"

I looked up at August and he nodded, basically telling me to go. I thought he was gonna say it though, he wanted to pray so badly.

"Lord we're so thankful for you bringing us all here today, to enjoy this amazing food, this amazing weather, and amazing company. We wouldn't have any of this without you and we're so thankful, in your name we pray, amen."

"Amen." Everyone mumbled after I finished and resumed getting their food.

I grabbed a piece of steak and started slicing it, well I attempted to. The meat was really thick.

"Hea', lemme do it."

August grabbed my plate and quickly pulled the meat off of the bone, slicing it up and arranging my plate for me. He slid it back and I beamed up at him. He was so much quicker at doing things than me.

"Thanks baby."

"You welcome."

"So August." My papa interrupted our staring competition, pulling August's gaze from mine. "How do you feel about the distance between you and Fallon?"

August stuck a piece of steak in his mouth and started chewing as he thought of his answer. Good question papa, I was curious too.

"It bothers Fallon mo' than it does me, but her being bothered gets to me so I gotta make stuff work so I can give her that face to face time she wants, even if that means a FaceTime call or me hoping on a plane to see her.  It's hard to keep up wit ha but it's worth it."

"If she'on get what she want she whineeee." I sang and grabbed another shrimp off my plate.

My daddy coughed and took a sip of his beer before asking; "How long have you two been dating?"

I looked over at August, really trying to think of the exact date when we made it official. I know it was when I stayed over my vacation time in Miami, that was almost four months ago, and I'd been dealing with him for three months before that, so we'd really been messing with each other  for almost eight months.

Damn he was my baby.

"'Bout eight months, right Fallon?"

I nodded. My baby was smart too, he got his edumacation.

"Well at least we know it's serious, Fallon hasn't taken away this serious and let us meet them since high school, so it's great to see my girl happy." My papa smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back, my parents had immense love for me, and I could never return all the love they gave me, the childhood I had, I wanted or needed for nothing. They spoiled me but still kept me humble, and taught me all the morals I had today.

Since I'd started talking to August though, my contact with them had dwindled, and I needed to fix that, and keep in contact more. Just cause I got some dick in my life now, that didn't mean I couldn't pick up the phone and call.

"Thanks papa. I love you guys so much. I missed y'all."

"We missed you too baby." My dad laughed and reached across the table to rub my hand softly.

"August, my man."

"David, speak to me."

My papa and I looked back and forth between my dad and August, trying to see what was going to happen. 

"Let's talk business."

"My ears are open."

My dad looked at all the properties August had on his side of the board, and looked at what he had before speaking. "I'll trade my blue and yellow for your two reds."

"Hell nah man! Hell nah! I'm gonna give you a full set!"

"And I'm gonna give you what you need for two sets!"

"I know you see Fallon with the other blue and yellow, and she ain't trading."

I interrupted them. "You know that's right."

My dad rolled his eyes. "Well I'm trying to put you in the position to trade with Fallon."

I laughed and took a sip of my drink my dad had made for me after I told him I wasn't driving back home. He put his foot in this mug.

"Don't do it August, I'm not trading with you, you don't have anything I need."

August laughed. "Now we know you lying."

I scoffed and kicked his leg underneath the table. He grabbed my foot in his hand and pulled it onto his lap so he could start massaging it.

"So you don't wanna do business August?" My dad sighed.

"No sir, roll the dice." August laughed while rubbing the pads of my feet. I sat back reclined in my chair, trying not to moan while my dad looked around the board at all the properties everybody owned.

"Man you guys are some pussies, I'm trying to make the game exciting."

"Trade with me honey." My papa suggested.

"Hell no, you never wanna trade when I suggest something."
"Cause you make shitty suggestions."

"Next. Next. Next! I'll just roll the dice." My dad yelled and rolled his eyes.

I started laughing at the scene in front of me. Today had been a really good day, no problems, no arguments, August seemed to like my parents, and my parents obviously adored him just like I did, cause they begged us to play a game of Monopoly before we left, and we'd been playing the same round for almost two hours now.

"I'm getting tired." I wiggled my toes and mouthed to August once I knew I had his attention.

"You wanna go?" He mouthed back.

I nodded.

"You tell 'em, they're your parents."

I rolled my eyes. "No you do it."

"Fallon."

"August."

"What the hell are you guys doing?" My papa laughed, he was staring at us the whole time, I bet we looked brazy as hell.

"Fallon's just being childish like usual, but we really gotta head out, I got a flight in the morning."

My body stiffened up, I had completely forget August was leaving to go back to Miami in the morning, his weekend was over, it had come and gone so fast.

"Aww okay, it was so nice to meet you August, the next time you come to town you have to Fallon to bring you back."

"Of course, we'll have another round of monopoly."

We all stood up and gave our goodbye hugs and kisses, well I just got kisses, August wasn't ready for all that yet.

My parents walked us to the car and my papa held two containers full of what we had for lunch, just like he said.

"Thank you, you're so appreciated."

"I know, I know. Drive safe, let me know when you guys make it in."

"Will do, bye guys." I waved as August pulled my car out of the driveway we had pulled in hours ago. We'd really spent all day here, but it was such a good day. 

We drove for a little bit, me instructing August on what expressway to jump on, before I asked him what he thought of today.

"Did you like it? You survived your first gay dinner."

He laughed. "It definitely wasn't as gay as I thought it would be."

I joined in with him. "Yeah they're not that bad, definitely tolerable."

"Very tolerable, I'd chill with them again."

I nodded. "Whenever you decide to come back and see me."

"Well you're coming to Miami before that happens."

My eyebrows raised. "And when am I coming to Miami?"

"For my album release party, you staying the whole week though."

"And you're just telling me this, I have no choice? What about school, work?"

"Of course I'm telling you this, you're mine, what else are you gonna do but come if I tell you to?"

Hmm. He was right.

If he sent me the ticket, I'd be packed by the next hour, ready to travel, even if I had school or was scheduled for work.

Look how he had me.

"Can we take a bath when we get home?"

"Yeah if you're still up."

I knew I had him like that too though, so it was fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.9K 48
You Must Read °Love Don't Cost A Thing.[Book 1] °Love Changed. [Book 2] °Lost Love. [Book 3] To Understand °Love Don't Change.[Book 4] Quadrilogy to...
87.9K 3.5K 34
Secrets lust separated what are we doing? Are we fighting for our love.?... I'm not letting go.. if I jump will u catch me? what will it be! Are...
His Block By ro.

Fanfiction

2.1M 84.8K 50
What if the love of your life only stood across the street from you? What would you do? Cross the street or wait for them to do so? Would you guys b...
114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...