My Brothers Best Friend

By Yamileth_Cardenas_

My name? Yamileth. Regular name regular life right? Well, what if I were to tell you my last name was Pimente... More

Introduction
School?
He left
The Accident
Gone
Worthless
Welcome to Miami
Meeting them
Secrets Revealed
Finding out
Safe With Me
Cafรฉs
:'(
That smile
He's Perfect
I Promise
My Only Reason
Jokes
His #1 Fan
Not The End
Surprises (PT.1)
Surprises (PT. 2)
Pranks
Chasing and Tickles
Explanations and Arrivals
Ducks
Sorry
A/N
Duck faces
Food and Mini Speeches
CNCO
beach nights
No One
A Step Closer
Shopping
After Many Years
Catching Up
PLEASE READ! PLEASE!!
Eating Disorders?!
Happy Birthday!
Zoo
Getting Help
On The Hunt
Thorns & Questions
Continue?
Cafรฉ

Park

2.9K 104 70
By Yamileth_Cardenas_

*Joel's P.O.V*

Yamileth and Yoandri have been up in her room for quite a while, but I decided to just leave them and give her some space.

"Should we go?" Johann asked looking at all of us.

Everyone agreed and I was going to go up and ask Yamileth and Yoyo if they wanted to go with us since we haven't eaten yet.

I went up the stairs and stood in front of her room. It was quiet... Too quiet...

I knocked and no one answered. I knocked again, and got the same response. Nothing.

I placed my hand on the knob and turned it. Walking in, I gasped at the sight in front of me.

There they were, together, on the bed, sleeping. I stared at them in awe.

I quietly walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. Since I was still in my pajamas, I went to my room to get ready.

Once done, I walked downstairs and they were all waiting, standing by the door.

"So, where are they?" Zabdiel asked me holding Sophia's hand.

"Oh, they're not coming. They both fell asleep up in her room." I told them getting out and locking the door behind me.

"They fell asleep? Together?" Johann said unsurely.

I nodded. "Yeah."

He hummed in response and we all started getting in the van to get food!

*Yoandri's P.O.V* 😱

I woke up to my face covered in hair. How lovely.

Yamileth was on my chest and I had my arms wrapped around her. I moved my hand up to her face and slightly brushed some strands of hair from her face.

Sometime when she fell asleep, I just continued to hum to some songs and continued thinking until I finally fell asleep. For some unknown reason, I just couldn't stop thinking about her. How I was able to hold her so close to me. The second she walked in with Joel on the stage of the studio, my eyes automatically drifted to her. She seemed so scared and lost. As if she wasn't used to having people around her. And what she told us- er... What she told Erick, about school and everything just got me questioning everything. Why would they do such a thing to her.

I don't see why someone would want to cause so much harm to her. She seems to be so innocent. Like she wouldn't even hurt a fly. But then again, when she would get mad, she will go all out on you. Like how she did with Joel.

I slightly chuckle at the memory that happened not that long ago.

"Why are you laughing?" I heard her say. She lifted her head up so I can see her eyes.

"No reason." I smiled at her.

She squinted her eyes at me and just stared. She started moving and tried getting up but couldn't since I was still holding her.

She looked down at my hands, that are wrapped around her waist, then up at me. I just smiled at her and poked my hands trying to make me let go.

"Let me goo." she said making me hold onto her tighter.

"No. I don't want to." I said.

"Let me go Yoandri." she cried out.

"No. Stay and cuddle with me." I pulled her closer to me. If that was possible.

She tried again to get out of my grasp but eventually gave up and dropped herself on top me. "It's no use." I heard her mumble into my chest.

I just laughed and held her close not wanting to let her go.

Ding.

I got my phone from my pocket and looked at the message I got.

Potato:

Hey . They guys and I went out to eat breakfast with Karla and Sophia. I went up to ask you guys if you wanted to come but I saw both of you asleep, and decided to let you stay since Yamileth probably needed to rest. Please Yoyo, take care of her. Be careful with her. Don't leave her alone. I'm trusting you with her.

Yoyo:

Alright. And yeah. Don't worry. I promise to take care of her, I wont leave her .

"So no one is home. We're home alone. The guys went out to eat breakfast with the girls." I told her throwing my phone next to me.

"M'kay."

"So. What do you want to do?" I asked her as I grabbed her hand and sort of started massaging it.

She shrugged. "I don't know. I just want to stay here. I don't really want to do anything."

"How about we go to the park. You look like you could use some sunlight." I suggested ignoring the fact that she just wanted to stay here.

"The park?" she questioned.

"Yeah! I mean it's a beautiful day! You can rest there if you'd like. We can take some food and eat there. We can play on the swings. We can walk to the pond and throw bread at the ducks. We can take a ball and throw it back and forth or kick it. There is a lot of stuff we can do there!"

She seemed to be thinking about it for a while when she looked up at me and nodded once. "Yeah Okay." she said.

"Alright then, go get ready and I'll get things ready." I told her smiling.

"Kay." she said trying to get up. I loosened my grip on her waist and she got up walking over to her luggage.

I stayed laying on her bed for a while until she got in her bathroom and I heard the water turn on indicating that she was goingto shower.

I got up and went to their kitchen and started gathering some food for us to eat while we stayed at the park.

~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 974✨
03•20•16
~•~•~•~•~•~

IT IS STILL SUNDAY FOR ME! IT IS CURRENTLY 11:59 PM! SO I STILL HAVE 1 MIN.!

I swear the things I do for you guys lmfao. But I do it cause I love you. Lol

I wasn't going to update today but im like.. 'No I can't do this to them... '

Lol. So here is your update and I hope you liked it!

Btw... DID Y'ALL SEE CNCO ON NBL TODAY?!?!? KGCITSHFFTIKDJA OML!!! I DIED! THEY ARE SO PERFECT MAN I SWEAR! *cries* Lol

Well, enjoy my loves! I love you all! 💖😘

~Yamileth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 212 36
It all started at the backstage of La Banda no I wasn't the one auditioning my brother, Christopher was. All of a sudden I saw him and I fell in lov...
58.2K 638 22
Welp I'm hopping on a wave I obviously should've hopped like sooooo long ago. ANYWAYSSSS here we go . if you have a request here is what you need t...
10.3K 224 26
Shes Christopher velez sister. She gets in a huge fight with best friend and now lives with her brother and his friends. She gets closer to one in pa...