urushihara x reader: loving y...

By SavannahTernullo

You are a fallen angel from enta isla. you don't remember how you came to be, you don't remember much of anyt... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Awakining
Chapter 2: The General
Ch 3:Conversation
ch 4 answers
ch 5 down to buisness
Authors note
Ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
Ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 18
Ch 19
authors note
Chapter 20
ch 21

ch 17

660 21 0
By SavannahTernullo

(Reader POV)

I made it back to the apartment complex to see urushihara standing outside. His gaze lit up when he saw me, only to darken when he saw Marx. I immediately saw his front of arrogance go up as he approached us.

Completely ignoring me, he asked him "and who the hell are you?" "Im Marx." He replied holding out his hand for a handshake. Urushihara just stared him down. Marx pulled his hand away. "O....Kay then?" He then turned to me. "Come on, (y/n), let's go find the landlady about the apartment" at those words urishihara's gaze snapped go mine. He had a peculiar look on his face that seemed to have many different emotions on it. "Umm Marx, why don't you go ahead. I need to talk to urushi for a moment." Marx nodded and walked off.
*
*
*
*
*
*
(Urushihara's POV)

As the crimson haired guy turned to walk away I stared after him. Who the hell is he anyways? And why the hell is he talking about moving in with (y/n)? What's his goal with this.... If he lays a D*MN hand on her he's going to wish he'd never been born.

_________________________________________
Contest for cover is still open. Also I'm sorry I haven't posted recently. My phone took a crap and I just got a new one. XD thanks for ur support.
                       -SAV and guess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.3K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...