ch 12

I can't believe I said yes! Really I need to stop denying the obvious. I have feelings for urushihara. That soft purple hair, those eyes that seem to peer into my very soul.... In very obvious terms, he is one sexy man.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*.
So now I've found myself standing outside of his house in a flowy deep purple dress with a black jean jacket and choker that I borrowed from chiho. Waiting for urushihara to come out. I wonder where we'd be going to have to dress up like this?

A few minuted later urushihara came out and I could feel my heart leaping in my chest. He was wearing a black suit with purple edging and a purple tie.
*
*
*
He looked hot
*
*
*
*
*
"You might wanna close your mouth sweetheart, don't wanna be catching flies now do you?" He said with a smirk. I quickly closed my mouth which I hadn't realized was open and blushed fiercely. "Its not my fault your so hot..." I mumbled under my breath.

He laughed. A laugh that if I wasn't standing my ground would have made me swoon. He gave me a serious look. "(Y/n), you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I let you go once, I'm never leaving you again. I promise that."
_____________________________________
Hey guys! So how do you like the sweet and cocky sides of urushihara?
If you like this, comment vote and favorite this story!
-sav and guess