ch 16

(Y/n) POV:
I walked along with Marx back to the apartment complex trying to figure out how to ask if I could share the apartment with him. That's normal for humans......right?
*
*
"Ugh I don't know!" I thought in frustration. He looked over at me.
"Is...something wrong, (y/n)?" I looked away from his piercing Amber eyes. He may not be urushihara hot, but he's still hot.
*
*
*
I blushed and mumbled, "I'm kinda in the same situation you are..." I looked to the ground. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I have no home" I stated.

"Why don't you stay in that apartment with me?" He asked. "I'm assuming you would rent it if you had the money to."

I looked down in embarrassment.

That was blunt.

"O-okay." I stated.

*Meanwhile*

Urushihara pov:
After (y/n) went to the store, I began to think about our brief, but nice time together. I wouldn't admit it to her face, but I really like her. H*ll, I've loved her since....then.

I'm going to ask Sadao if I can borrow some money. Not like he needs it anyway. I hate seeing her out of her comfort zone, I want to get her some nice clothes....maybe I'll even order her some bedroom stuff online....or maybe ask my dear roommates first. I scratched my head remembering the shopping spree I went on online last time....that did not end well....

I want her to stay with me.

_________________________________________
Woohhh! It's been a while guys, huh? Sorry I've been busy, in and out of the hospital and such.

But on a related note, what do you think of the controversy here? How do you think urushihara will react when he meets Marx?

Also
***CONTEST***
Whoever can come up with the best cover for this story and send it to my official email (savsayshey1@gmail.com) will get the next chapter dedicated to them. AND I will update three chapters in one day if I get a really good one.