ch 15

Being in this world with urushi, I have learned three things.
1. ashiya has a dirty mind
2. I turn into a blubbering fool when I'm nervous
3. I'm falling for urushihara hanzo.
*
*
*
After the embarrassing confrontation with ashiya, I stopped to think. All this had happened in the span of a few days, and there are things I haven't thought of. I need to stop borrowing clothes, and I don't live anywhere.

As it is, I've been staying with urushi in sadao's room which makes me wonder.... Where has sadao been staying? At work maybe? At that I pictured sadao passed out amongst thousands of burgers. Heh, hope he doesn't catch a food coma.

I wonder.... The room next door is vacant. Maybe I can find a way to rent that...... I don't know. I have none of this world's currency. Just then ashiya walked in and asked, "(y/n) take this money and this list and run up to the store will you? Sadao's gotten himself in a food coma at work and I need to retrieve him from the hospital.

" I nodded and walked out pondering about how I'm going to get that apartment. I was walking down the street when a boy who looked about 17 was thrust out of an apartment. "There's no room for you in this apartment Marx, just go live somewhere else." A strange woman told the boy."take your money and go."

Worriedly, I ran up to him helping him to his feet. "So you saw that?" He grinned sheepishly. "Getting dumped and kicked out of the house the same day isn't what I call a good time.." He drifted off. This boy had deep crimson red hair and eyes colored like Amber.

He was attractive, but not urushihara handsome. "You wouldn't happen to know an apartment for rent around here, do you?" He asked me. Then it clicked. If I show this guy the apartment he could pay for it. And it's a two bedroom, right? What could go wrong?
_____________________________________
So what do you think? Mysterious Marx? Living with you? Next to your boyfriend? What could go wrong right? *evil grin* I have a thing for plot twists. This idea came from my lovely editor Guess Who. This should be fun.

Vote, comment, favorite!

-Sav and Guess