ch 5 down to buisness

"So let me get this straight, you're Lucifer and when Satan and Alciel fled through the portal, you followed them and the hero to enact your revenge?" I ask, summing up all the information I was told. Then with a smirk I say, "didn't really go as planned, huh," he just lowered his head. I burst out laughing. "You got your ass handed to you!" This just made him lower his head further. "I- It- Well-.... Ugh, no it didn't go as planned" he sulks with his head near the table.  I couldn't help but feel a pull towards him and a slight blush overcame my face. "So uh.....Urushihara?" He looks up at me. "Yeah?" He says. Damn...he really is adorable looking at me with those entrancing purple eyes.... "So how do we know each other?" I asked softly.

   He took a deep breath. "We- I- ......I was in love with you."  He looks at me as if worried that those words could break me. "You......loved me?" I asked. He starts to explain. "We were comerades at first. Nothing more. I was one of Satan's main generals, you led one of my armies. I had tried to get your attention for so long. But your father, he wouldn't have it." He paused. I urged him on. "My father? Who is my father?"

      He carried on with the story. "You see, your mother was a fallen like us. But your father. He was the archangel Sariel. One of my worst enimies. No one knows why he had a child with a fallen, and only a very few knew of who your father is." He paused looking at my dumb stricken  facial apperence. "It- its t-too mu-much" I whispered before I faded into darkness.