Chapter 2: The General

"(Y/N) is that really you?!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~

My mouth gaped. "How do you know my name?" I asked. He looks taken aback by this statement.

"What do you mean? I've known you for years.....don't you remember me?" He looks like he might break down crying. I felt bad for the guy but I still shook my head.

"I only know who I am and where I'm from." He turns his head away, making a few sniffling sounds as he brought his hands to probably wipe away the tears.

"You don't know anything huh," He says as he turns back to me.

"Ya, pretty much." He mutters under his breath so low I couldn't really make out what he was saying. I tilt my head.

"What did you say?" I asked. He suddenly blushes slightly.

"Nothing! Nothing at all," he says all too quickly.

Changing the subject he says "Come on, let's talk. But first you need to get cleaned up. I'll have someone bring you clothes." Suddenly remembering my state of being, I blushed deeply. How embarrassing. But I can't let that stop me. If he knows who I am, he might be able to tell me more about myself! With my mind made up, I followed him.

"A-alright."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Urushiharu's POV:

I was walking through the city heading home from Mcgronalds and thinking. Thinking about her...

(Y/N)...I'm so sorry..

It was the one thing that I regret. It was the only,out of all the so called 'terrible' things I've done, thing that I actually felt bad about. I could never forgive myself for that.

I balled up my fists and regained my composure. There's no use thinking about that now. She's gone. And even if that's my fault, I can never apologize for what I did. And that's just the way it has to be.

But still... She was the only one I ever let my guard down to. The only one who I trusted. And she trusted me. But I ruined that. I can still remember the look of betrayal on her face that day. So much pain... I was the one who caused it.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I was being watched. Careful not to do anything that would alert the stalker that I knew of their presence, I decided to keep going and once I get to an unpopulated area, I would confront them.

I ended up at the apartment complex and it was finally deserted enough to fight back. I was ready for anything.

I heard a soft and quiet voice behind me.

"Who would want to live in a place like this?" I felt my blood boil. Its one thing stalking, but then openly insulting my living enviorment?

" I would, Now come out and show yourself!" I turned around and scanned the area for any sign of life.

Then a girl, bowing came out and apologized. I took of my sunglasses. She looked kinda familiar..... She lifted up her head and I was dumbfounded.

"(y/n) is that really you?" I asked. My voice shakeing more than I'd like. It was her. But it can't be....

"How do you know my name?" I heard a her ask. I took a step back

"What do you mean? We've known each other for years..don't you remember me?. " she shook her head.

"I only know who I am and where I'm from.

I turned my head away feeling a sharp pain in my chest

"You don't remember anything, huh" I mutter under my breath

"What did you say?" She asked tilting her head. I could feel myself blushing. Damn... Still as cute as ever....

Then I tell her, "Come on, let's talk" then I take a look at her dirty form. Has she been living on the streets?

"But first we need to get you cleaned up. I'll ask a friend to bring you some clothes" Maybe I can bother Emi at work again.

"A-Alright" And I lead her up the stairs to the apartment.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
So I decided to post another chapter today. Your lucky this won't happen often :P I'm surprised people are reading this at all. *pumps fist into air* score! Ha, anyway I should have another update ready tomorrow. SavAge out!

-Sav