Ch 19

Marx is Urushihara's half brother

Urushihara's POV

What the hell is he doing here? I knew he looked familiar. I should have known.... Marx.

*
*
*
Why now?....he can't have her. He almost did before.... But I'd die before I let him get close to her. He hurt her before.

(Flashback)
"You shouldn't fight me on this brother" he stared coldly at me his hair flowing in his face. His wings were like a bats showing the difference in his lineage
He held her in his arms unconscious. "You can't take her from me!" I screamed at him in rage.

**(flashback end)**

I clenched my fists. If it wasn't for Satan that day. he would have won....I wasn't strong enough then but I won't. I can't let him win

"Well brother we meet again!" He laughed as he dodged my punches. At this moment, aiyasha returned from the hospital towing sadao behind him. Seeing the conflict in front of him he raced over to us and pinned us down.

"We will discuss this like civilized demons " he said to us.

*
*
*
***Ten minutes in the house later**
*
*
*
*
*
*
(Y/n) POV:
They were sat across from each other aiyasha holding Marx down and sadao holding Urushihara down. "I can't even go to the hospital and leave you unattended ya damn NEET" Sadao said to him.

I explained the situation to them as I knew so far. I knew there was some kind of history between them but most of it was....fuzzy to me. I guess I don't have all my memory back.

Probably knowing he wasn't gonna get out of it Urushihara sighed "since you didn't hurt her... I guess I won't beat your brains in." Marx laughed "look it's been a long time. Just give me a chance"

________________________________________
Should Urushihara give Marx a second chance? Or do you think it will bring trouble?

Tell me what you think.

-SAV and guess