ch 13

This chapter is dedicated to NovaOfHell and Random_person246 I really enjoyed your comments on my last chapter :D
*
*
*
*
We were holding hands and walking through the park and I'm still confused over why we had to dress up. It was nearing dusk when we came to a path that went down through a bunch of trees.

"Urishi, where are we going?" I asked. He chuckled "urishi? Really? Eh, its you. I'm OK with it. Its not much further. You'll see. " he assured me.

We went through the trees and it opened up to a bluegrass meadow. There were flowers. Lillie's, daisies, roses, chrysanthemums... It was beautiful. In the center of the meadow was a simple set of a white table and two chairs and on the ground was a plushy purple blanket. It reminded me of home.

We got to the table and he pulled out my chair for me. "What a gentleman." I joked. He smiled one of his dazzling smiles. "Only for you, sweetheart."
*
*
I almost swooned.
Almost.
*
*
He sat down at the table across from me and with a snap of his fingers the candle lit itself. I gasped. "Urishi how do you still have magic? I haven't been able to access mine." I asked. "I have saved up a little. Not enough to open back up the portal to enta isla though." His face dropped at that.

I put my hand on his arm at that to comfort him. He snapped his head up and looked at me....he must not want me to touch him. I reluctantly started to pull my hand back.

He immediately grabbed my hand and held it. He looked away blushing. Just as that happened sadao ran into the clearing bringing two mc gronald meal and setting it onto the table. He glared at urushihara for a second before dissapearing into the trees.

It was silent for a second and then we both burst out laughing. And then he pulled the meals out of the bag and gave me one.

We ate the food and chatted a bit until we were done and by that time it had gotten dark. He went and plopped down on the blanket and gestured at me to join him.

I sat down next to him on the blanket. I looked at him. I can't stay impartial anymore. I hug him and start crying. "Hey, hey shh, what's wrong sweetheart? Did I do something wrong?" He asked worriedly. "No, I just miss home, and you're so sweet and nice and. I......I wanna be with you." I told him.

He grabbed my face gently and wiped the tears from my eyes. He stared at me for a second before bringing his lips to mine. And just like that, there were fireworks. At that moment I knew there would be no one else for me.

He layed me down on the blanket as he deepened the kiss. When we broke for air he rested his for head against mine. "(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"
____________________________________
So what do you guys think?
Please comment, vote, and favorite this story!
-sav and guess