Chapter 1: The Awakining

Readers P.O.V:

I fell towards the ground, and surprisingly, when I landed, it didn't hurt. Nothing seems familiar. I don't remember..... Think! Wait! My name is (y/n) and I'm a fallen angel from Enta Isla....and...... and that's all I can remember.My eyes finally adjusted to the light.

"Wh-where am I?" I think aloud as I stand up, dusting my clothes off.

This is definitely not Enta Isla. I look around for anything that might give a clue to where I am. Nope. Figures. Even so, I can't understand a thing. All the words on these signs are gibberish.

All of the sudden, big metal thing wooshes past me. (A/n: a car)

What the hell is that?!?

This place is so confusing. I start to walk along, what I assume, is a strangely paved pathway.

OK I'm starting to understand a bit. These big metal things are this worlds mode of transportation. Carriges that somehow run without horses. But no magic of any kind. Weird.

Then I suddenly realize, I don't feel any magic at all. That realization is like a slap to the face.

" M-my powers! They're gone..!" I fall to my knees, looking at a puddle on the pathway, and look at my reflection.

"My wings! Maybe I can use them..." I thought. No such luck. I'm completely powerless. Like a.... A human. I guess I'm like them now...

Time lapse brought to you by the banana song XD

*three days later*

I had finally mastered this language. Now that I can communicate properly, I should be able to make the most of staying in this land. Until I can go back to Enta Isla, I might as well try and find out a little bit about myself.

I've been living on the streets for these last few days and I know I can't go on like this forever. I was so hungury... And in desperate need of a shower. I'm sitting on a bench watching these humans. Their ways are so different then those of Enta Isla. And no fear of demons at all. I'm not even sure if we even exist in this realm.

All of a sudden one person stands out. A boy, wearing a gray hoodie and black sunglasses walked past. I am pretty sure I saw a glimpse of purple hair, and for some reason, I feel like I'm drawn to him. I leave my seat on the city bench and carefully tail the boy. Careful so that he doesn't notice me.

"I must be crazy..." I think to myself, tailing a stranger like this. I end up following him to a run down apartment.

"Who would want to stay in a place like this?" I mutter to myself.

"I would. Now come out and show yourself!" The boy suddenly turns around, anger showing in his voice. "You've been following me since I left town. Now who are you and what do you want?!"His voice is harsh, but also unsteady as he scans his surrounding environment.

I come out of the shadows and bow my head apologetically. "I'm so sorry.. You just really stood out to me I had to see who you were.." I apologize honestly. Wait, since when does a demon apologize?!? Ugh I've gone soft. I mentally sigh. As I look up I see that he had taken off his sunglasses. His piercing purple eyes mesmerized me.

Once he saw my face his gaze immediately softened. And a look of recognition passed his face. There were tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "Wait..." He says in an unsteady voice "(y/n) is that really you...?"

Hey Peepz who actually read this. Sorry if its terrible. This is my first fan fiction ever :P well I hope you like this chapter. I'll try to update every night or every other depending on how much time I have. Well anyways, I hope you enjoy!
-Sav