Ch 6

(Y/n) POV:
I woke up in a bed with a start and looked around the room carefully. I don't remember going in a bed. Why is my head pounding? Question after question floods into my head. "It wasn't like I didn't have any questions to begin with." I sighed under my breath.

I sat there for a minute and almost jumped when I heard a groan and someone turning over. I looked at the floor and had to stop myself from laughing. On the ground Urushihara was tangled in a blanket. Clearly looking uncomfortable. He must have given up his bed so he had somewhere to put me when I....that's right, I passed out. I immediately felt embarrassed.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Just.... Five more minutes Satan....then I'll destroy that city" he mumbled than turned to lay on his stomach. "OMG that's adorable. He sounds like a teenager trying to stay in bed" who knew the demon general had such a childish side.

And then I couldn't hold back any longer. I burst out laughing and just started laughing harder when he jumped up "who? What? Where? Oh.....(y/n) you're awake..." He said with the biggest blush on his face sheepishly scratching the back of his head. I managed to stop laughing "he's so cute" I thought. Then all of a sudden the sheepish look on his face took to one of amusement. My eyes widened. Ohh fudge did I say that aloud?

"Yes, yes you did." He said. I buried my face in the blanket from the bed and was blushing furiously. Then I felt the bed dip as if he sat down and I felt his arm slip around me. "It's alright. I think your cute too."
*
*
*
*
Hey guys its been a while! If you have any suggestions for where the story should go, feel free to DM me. I still got a few tricks up my sleeve, but it would be cool to have a few more twists to throw in there. Anyways, stay awesome.
-sav out

------ sav and guess