Flip-Flops and Kunai

Galing kay triggerfish

Lily's parents and sister are gone away for two months without her. Lily's thought process, "What could poss... Higit pa

Descriptions
Prologue
Chapter 1/ Beware of Kai....
Chapter 2: SAND! SAND EVERYWHERE!
Chapter 3: Tobi makes a Friend (Shocker)
Chapter 4: 1st Day of School......
Chapter 5: School Sucks
Chapter 6: Kiba quotes Captain Jack sparrow
Chapter 7: AHHHH PEOPLE!!!!
Chapter 8: FREEDOM!!! Nope just Kidding.
Chapter 9: STUFF HAPPENS
Chapter 10: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
Chapter 11: Ninja's are Idiots...
Chapter 12: This is Halloween! MUHAHAHAH
Chapter 13: Siblings...
Chapter 14: Did Someone Say Fourth Wall?
Chapter 15: Girls are weird.....
Chapter 17: Student Vs. Sensei's
Chapter 18: Lily paints a Picture
Chapter 19: Shut up and Dance With Me!!! No...
Chapter 20: Splish-Splash and We're Having A Blast
Naruto wattys
Chapter 21: DEIDARA STOP THE CAR!!!
Chapter 22: Bon Voyage
Epilogue
Hi guys
Hello again
Hello it's me

Chapter 16: Sasuke Gets A Lecture On Life

298 17 10
Galing kay triggerfish

Naruto POV

I have never seen Lily more excited than she is right now. She was sitting up on the counter, with a grin on her face, she was speaking to her father.

"Hi Dad, So I found my door knob last night!" She exclaimed into the landline.

"Yeah, under my bed. Nice hiding spot by the way.."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Oh okay, I see...YOU TOOK EVERY SCREWDRIVER WE OWN WITH YOU!"

"When are you going to be back from your cruise?"

"A month and a half!!!??"

"Love you too."

"Yup see you soon."

"What happened with the screwdrivers?" Kai asked entering the room, followed by the rest of the squad.

"My dad took all of them with him so I couldn't screw my doorknob back on." Lily frowned. "Oh well, I'll just do the next most logical thing...Naruto, hand me one of your kunai."

"W-What?!" I shouted. "Why?!"

"I'm going to use it to screw my doorknob back on. What's so bad about that?" She asked innocently.

"One, this is a ninja weapon. Two, you don't even know how to use it. Three, am I really supposed to trust you with this? And four, you're going to have to ask someone else for one anyway, I don't have any left..." I said that last part quietly and scratched the back of my neck.

It was true though, Kiba, Shino, and I were training a few days ago and I ended up losing all my kunai.

"It's fine I'll figure something out, I usually do." Lily shrugged and walked to the fridge, to get something to eat.

She opened the fridge...

CRASH

The glass butter dish fell out of it's compartment, and shattered. Lily jumped back but not fast enough.

She was bare foot, so some glass cut her feet, and bled a bit but not much.

"What number is that?" Zoe asked, uninterested.

"13."

"13, what?" I asked confused.

"The number of butter dishes she has broken." Leah answers without hesitation.

Lily mumbled angry nonsense to herself.

"What was that?!" Kakashi sensei called from the other room.

"Nothing!"

"Hey Naruto, can you pass me those flip-flops behind you?" Lily asked.

"Sure." I tossed her flip-flops to her, which she then caught.

She grabbed a broom and began sweeping up her mess.

..........

Us highly trained ninja were out back, training. With the squad minus Lily watching.

Sasuke and Suigestu were training with each other, and everyone else was paired up as well.

I wonder who Karin is? Probably his girlfriend, but I'm going to ask anyway.

"HEY! SASUKE!" I yelled, while running towards him.

"Naruto." Sasuke answered turning his head, while stopping Suigetu's sword, with his 'Sword of Kusanagi'.

"Is Karin your girlfriend?" I asked bluntly.

Sasuke coughed, and Suigetsu's smirk turned into a smile and began howling with laughter.

"Oh my Kami! You thought HAHA, that is rich! HAHA, KARIN WOULD LOVE THAT HAHAHAHA!" Suigetsu continued laughing, clutching his stomach as he tumbled to the ground.

"No, dobe."

"Oh...."

"Hey, where's Lily?" Kiba asked, while sitting up from wrestling with Akamaru. 

"Her room." Kai answered.

"Doing what?" He asked.

"Studying samples, and watching every Doctor Who episode on interdimensional travel." Kate yawned.

"What?"

"She is finding a way to send you guys home." Ryme summarized.

"Oh." I said. "Has she figured anything out?" I asked.

"If she figured something out then she'd be out here lecturing us, dobe." Sasuke said.

Sai's POV

I listened in on the conversation but there really nothing that was interesting so most of it sounded like someone babbling on about something pointless, kind of like Naruto does.

I stared off into space as Sasuke and Naruto got into another feud along with Sakura and Ino.

I don't understand. I read in a book before that arguing meant that they are angry at each other but I don't see what they're angry at. Maybe it's because they are going to be sent home or Sasuke, Ino, and Sakura are fed up with Naruto's stupidity.

Whatever it was, I didn't feel like getting involved because if I do, I'm usually the one getting hit in the end.

"Hey Sai. Can I talk to you?" I turned my head to see Leah walking up beside me. I gave her a fake smile before answering her question.

"I don't see why not." I say trying to sound cheerful. She motions for me to walk into the house after her. I wonder what's she's doing.

"What do you need?" I ask once we were away from the arguing and shouting. I looked toward Leah and she had a faint blush on her face.

I also read in a book that whenever someone blushes, it's either because they are very angry or embarrassed.

"Well..." She started. "You know what, f*** it." Leah declared and grabbed ahold of my shirt and yanked me forward.

I tensed up as I felt her lips on mine and my eyes widened slightly at the sudden gesture. Her lips were surprisingly warm and I'll admit it didn't feel bad.

Okay, I'm pretty sure this is what people call a kiss but...what do I do?! I yelled in my mind but then she pulled away. A look of happiness and a twinge of disappointment was plastered on her face as I stared at her.

What is this feeling? Is it 'love'? No, but possibly that 'like' I hear about. Lord Danzo won't be pleased... But Leah...

Then I felt weak from all of these new feelings, I crumbled to the ground, surrounded by darkness.

Third Person's View

Leah hovered over Sai, putting her hands on her knees as she looked at him laying in the office of Lily's house...unconscious and soon, she heard footsteps coming toward her.

"Ah! What happened?!" Lily shrieked seeing Sai unconscious.

"I only kissed him." Leah said nonchalantly.

"You broke him." Zoe corrected sarcastically and earned a glare from Leah. Lily walked forward and crouched down beside him and Kai poked him in the cheek.

"Was the kiss really that bad?" She asked looking up at Leah.

"Like you could do better." Leah retorted.

"Well....." Lily started, but then stopped after the weird glares her friends were giving her.

"Guys, why is he twitching?" Kate asked watching his fingers twitch as if he'd been shocked.

"Probably because Leah here broke him." Zoe snickered.

"Oh, that's probably because all his tiny brain cells are scattered and they-" Lily was cut off by another voice.

"We didn't ask for a full on medical explanation." Ryme yawned.

"Oh, um, okay." Lily mumbled quietly.

"Shouldn't we move him so he's not in the middle of the floor? Because it wouldn't be a very good idea to trip over him." Kate suggested.

"Who's going to carry him? Because I'm clearly not going to." Ryme clarified.

"I don't want to." Zoe said waving it off.

"I don't need to." Kate said.

"I'm nice but not that nice." Kai shrugged.

"Leah, you carry him since you're the cause." Lily said pointing to him.

"Oh, so you want me to drag his body through the house?!" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes." Lily deadpanned not catching on.

"Actually, let's just leave him right here. Him being a ninja means he'll probably wake up soon enough." Kate said.

"Leah just — what to do — she just kissed me — I don't know! 3.141592653..." Sai suddenly shouted making all six girls flinch away from him.

"See?" Kate asked pointing toward him.

"Why does he know pi?" Zoe asked.

"FINE! I'll do it!" Leah yelled, while lacing her arms under Sai's and she hoisted him up....

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SAI?!" Naruto raced in the house with the rest of the shinobi following.

"Nothing!" The girls yelped, and Leah dropped Sai on the cold hard ground.

"Oh dear...." Sakura sighed, and rushed over to make sure Sai wasn't hurt.

"What happened?" Kakashi asked sweat-dropping.

"Leah kissed him." Lily said bluntly.

"Was it really that bad?" Jiraiya asked, looking over at the unconscious Sai.

"That's what I said!!" Lily shook her head up and down.

"LIKE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE LILY!" Leah yelled.

"Well....." Lily started, but glanced at Sasuke, who was glaring. "You're right Leah, I have no experience what so ever!"

Leah just kind of glared at her.

"You know what, I have lots of books to catch up on... BYE!" Lily called, as she rushed to her room.

Sasuke scratched his neck, and glared at the ground.

However, Zoe and Kate followed Lily to her room.

"Lily, what were you about to say back there?" Kate sang.

"What? N-nothing..." Lily squeaked, making the lie obvious.

"Lily." Zoe warned.

"Nothing happened between me and Sasuke last night!!!!!!" She yelled, feigning innocence.

"Who said anything about last night?" Zoe questioned.

"Lily, what are you not telling us?" Kate interrogated.

"I told you, there's nothing!" She screamed, waving her hands in the air.

"LILY!!!" The two girls yelled simultaneously.

"Okay, um, well, hemayormaynothavekissedmeaftereverybodywasasleep."

"What?" Kate asked, clueless as to what just came out of her friend's mouth.

"I'm not repeating myself." Lily declared.

"I'm pretty sure she said 'kiss' so..." Zoe trailed off.

"Let's go talk to Sasuke!" Kate yelled.

"Wait! Don't tell him I told you, he'll kill me!" Lily pleaded.

"Then how would we know?" Zoe sweat dropped.

"Umm, I have no idea." Lily replied, looking around the room for answers that would never appear while inching towards the door.

"BYE!" She yelled, before taking off out of her room.

"SASUKE!!!" Zoe yelled throughout the house, seemingly breaking everybody's eardrums.

"What?" A grumpy voice responded.

"We have some business to take care of." Kate declared, glaring at him.

"When you say it like that, it sounds like we're about to kill him." Zoe reasoned.

"Which we may or may not depending on his answer."

"Touche." 

"What are you talking about?" Sasuke asked.

Zoe cleared her throat before yelling at everybody to get out, which they did.

Eventually.

"Sasuke, we have questions." Kate stated, walking in circles around him like a predator stalking its prey. 

"Obviously." He replied, rolling his eyes, un-phased by the predatory stare Kate was giving him.  

"So, were you with Lily last night?" Zoe asked, narrowing her eyes slightly. 

"Hn." 

"After everybody was asleep?" Kate continued.

"Hn."

"What were you guys doing?" She pushed, a demanding look in  her eyes.  

"Hn."

"Only straight answers, please." Zoe asked authoritatively, pretending to be an professional interrogator, one of her dream jobs.

"Hn."

"Sasuke!" Zoe yelled demandingly. 

"Shut up." He said irritated by the constant pestering he was getting from these two. 

"Don't tell me what to do. I do what I want." Zoe proclaimed.

"I was helping her with medical homework." Sasuke said bluntly.

"What'd you do after that?" Kate questioned, an eyebrow quirked suspiciously.

"She was helping me with algebra homework." He answered a little too quickly.

"And after that?" Zoe asked.

"We went to sleep." He said uncomfortably.

"Before that." Kate sighed.

"Homework." 

"The details, Sasuke, the details!!!" Kate demanded, hitting the back of her hand the palm of her other. 

"Well, one of the problems was-" He supplied, cut off by Zoe.

"You know that's not what she means..." Zoe trailed off, staring at him incredulously. 

"Sasuke, was there any physical contact?" Kate asked a little to happily, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"That sounds so wrong." Zoe explained, a slight laugh in her voice.

"Was there though?!" Kate demanded to know. 

"Well, she put a needle into my finger..." 

"No, after the homework." Zoe reminded him, a finger in the air to make a point.

"Between your lips, Sasuke!" Kate pleaded. 

"Well then, Kate." Zoe cut in.

"What? He wasn't answering." She explained innocently.

"Well?" Zoe asked.

"No." He said, not making eye contact but instead looking at the wall behind the two. 

"You're lying." Zoe stated, walking closer to him.

"How would you know?"

"It's obvious." She informed, looking through his eyes and into his soul.

"We saw it all on cameras. Don't lie to us, Sasuke." Kate warned.

"Then why are you interrogating me?" He asked suspiciously.

"Okay there was no cameras... but still." Zoe confessed.

"Tell us the truth or there will be consequences." Kate continued, holding onto the knife behind her back tightly. 

"What consequences?" Sasuke dared, narrowing his eyes at the girl.

"Let me think of some." She said, holding the knife out in front of his face. Sasuke was un-phased by the threat. 

"Did. You. Guys. Kiss?" Zoe asked sternly.

"Maybe." 

"So, yes?" Kate perked up, retreating the knife back to its place behind her back.

"Hn." Sasuke stubbornly denied. 

"LET'S GO GET ITACHI!" They screamed, stomping out of the room and into the back yard.

The Akatsuki members were hanging out in the tent, talking about how they were going to get home and complete their ultimate plan. But they were interrupted by two shrill voices calling for the Uchiha sitting on the furthest end of the tent opposite the entrance. The raven-haired man looked up, his eyes landing on the two girls who so rudely interrupted their conversation.

"What the f*** do you bi***es want?!" A certain Jashinist yelled.

"Well, we came to retrieve Itachi." Zoe declared.

"We need Itachi right now. Come back another time." Pein said, glaring at the girls with his Rinnegan.

"We need him more. Get over it." Kate argued.

"Uh..." Kisame said blankly, not knowing how to reply to the comment. 

"Did she just-...to Leader-sama?" Deidara questioned, with a quizzical look on his face.

Pein merely stared straight at Kate, also not quite knowing how to respond to the bushy haired girl.

"Anyways, c'mon Itachi!" Zoe demanded, waving her hand in a 'come hither' gesture.

"I said no." Pein stated.

"We said get over it." Zoe fought back.

Everybody was once again struck silent.

"Do they have a death wish?" Kisame whispered to Itachi, to which the Uchiha shrugged.

"Leader-sama, I'll go." Itachi said, looking at Pein.

"We are busy. You can talk with them later. You're getting soft, Itachi." Pein said, glaring at the ravenette. 

"Come on, Nagato! Don't be such a party pooper." Zoe whined.

Konan's eyes widened slightly.

"How do you know-"

"Konan, they already explained that they know everything. I don't know why you sound so surprised." Pein interrupted.

"Leader-sama, what's she talking about?" Deidara asked, looking suspiciously at Pein.

"It's none of your concern." He told Deidara, before turning to Kate and Zoe. "You girls are nuisances. Leave."

"We need Itachi!!!!!" Kate yelled.

"No."

"Before this goes any further, would you mind explaining why you need Itachi?" Kakazu butted in.

"It's none of your concern." Zoe said in a deep voice, obviously mocking Pein.

"Tell us!" Kisame pleaded.

"Nope." Kate said, turning around, as the two girls began to walk away. All of the Akatsuki (besides Pein because he's a narcissistic asshole) were getting curious.

"Please!" Deidara begged.

Even Sasori and Kakazu looked interested at this point.

"Do do do do do Lily has a boyfriend do do do do do and it's your brother do do do do do-" She stopped, not knowing what to say next, until Zoe chimed in:

"We need more lyrics do do do do do-"

"NOW." They finished together.

"Wait...Itachi's little brother is dating...Lily?" Sasori asked, not believing the information given to him.

"Depends on if Itachi is coming in with us..." Kate said.

"Pein, be aware that we know everything about you and we can share this information." Zoe blackmailed.

Itachi looked at Pein, who sighed and nodded, having no other choice but to let Itachi go.

"Yay!" Zoe cheered, giving Itachi a hug. Itachi, however, refused to hug back.

"We're all getting soft..." Pein complained as Itachi walked away chatting with the girls.

Itachi POV

As I walked off with Zoe and Kate, they started talking about how they needed the rest of squad and Sasuke so that they could have this meeting.

"So, we'll go get them. Itachi, make sure Sasuke is still in the living room."

I walked towards the living room only to see Sasuke sitting on the couch with a hateful expression on his face.

"Hello, brother." I greeted as I walked in. A friendly reply was not expected, but it was given.

"Hi, Itachi."

I stared at him for a while, before he realized that he hadn't acted like a jerk to me. He looked away, cursing under his breath.

"Okay, dear brothers, we have brought the Lily." Leah announced, dragging Lily to the empty spot on the couch next to Sasuke.

"I don't get it. Why wasn't it a big deal with Zoe? Or Kate? Why just me?" Lily asked, wondering why nobody else was interrogated with their first kiss.

"Because, they are Kate and Zoe, and you are Lily." Ryme said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That doesn't really answer my question..." Lily pouted.

"So, guys..." Kate trailed off.

"Sasuke, why did you try hiding it?" Kai asked, plainly.

"Hn." Was his helpful answer.

"How did this happen?" Ryme asked.

"Well, he was helping me with medical and I helped him with algebra and things happened..." Lily explained, nervously, her face slowly turning the color of Ryme's hair.

"Thank you, that was very descriptive." Leah said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

I sighed. "Are you expecting straight answers out of them? It's Sasuke and Lily..." I inform.

"So, are you guys going to be serious?" Ryme asked anxiously.

Neither of the two answered until Sasuke said "Hn."

"Right, Itachi what does that mean?" Kai asked.

"In this case, yes." I answered, smirking.

Then Sai barged in.

"A kiss is a sign of affection, right?" He asked us all.

"...yes..." I answered, since nobody else would.

"I see." He said, before turning around and walking out of the room.

"..."

I sigh and turn back to Lily and Sasuke. Lily was beet red, and Sasuke was stareing at the wall.

"So back to the question at hand..." Leah said with a sinister smile.

"Do you hear that?" Lily asked.

"No...."

"I'm pretty sure someone is at the door.."

"No one is at the door.."

Lily didn't answer, she jumped over the couch and ran to the door leading out to the garage, and left the house.

"I hear it too." Sasuke said, and ran off the same way.

"Beware, Lily. For soon, the fan girls will find out about this, and at that time it will be your ultimate doom."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

76.5K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
33.9K 992 49
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...
58.3K 2K 52
What would you do if you knew your time was almost out? that as the seconds passed, your end draws near? How would you feel if you had it all famil...
4.9K 225 31
Itachi has always put Sasuke before everyone even the man he desperately loved. Kakashi always wondered why itachi killed his clan, why Itachi left w...