CINDERELLA

By bitchdoe

Cinderella /cin-der-el-la/ [4 sylls.] as a girls' name is pronounced sin-de-RE-la. It is of French origin, an... More

CINDERELLA
01. Why Am I Doing This To Myself
02. Nodody Compares To You
03. Ordinary Girl
04. You Never Really Can Fix A Heart
05. Kill Em With Kindness
06. Interview
07. Confused
09. Coffee & Your Company
10. The Media
11. The King Of Wolveshire Palace
12. Goodbyes
13. Princess of Wolveshire / Troublemaker
14. That's Why You Captured My Heart
15. My Cinderella

08. Complicated Date

853 39 0
By bitchdoe

So, this story is half way done. This will be 15 chapter. So, yeah. It's short.

Anyways, enjoy.

08. Complicated Date

S E L E N A

I quickly grabbed my coat and keys as I walked outside and found that Serena was coming inside. I bite the inside of my cheek and once she saw me. I became even more nervous then I was before. She grabbed her bag and I couldn't move. She was now in front of me, her eyes squinted and she just stared at me.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to tell me where you are going?" I gulped and opened my mouth to speak.

"Um, I have a date" I smiled hoping she will let me go.

"Oh, sweety. You don't have a date" I stand still and stare at her.

"Um, actually I do. It's with Dylan" I answer

"The coffee boy? Ha no your not going. You have lots of things to do at home. You have chores" my mouth drops.

"I-I already did them! I did everything already. I cleaned" I tell her but her face turns serious.

"Was I asking if you cleaned? No I wasn't. Go inside and clean up Again" I flinch by the amount of rage she had in her tone

"But, I already told yo--"

A burning sensation was left on my cheek, the bruising was probably showing. I couldn't believe she just slapped me. I don't remember being so mistreated. She's hating me even more. My hands held onto my bruise cheek and I started at her appalled.

"Inside now" I quickly nodded, scampering off. I entered the kitchen and looked around. There must be something I didn't do. I looked at the oven. I could do the oven again. I went to the sink to grab the things. I bend down, opening the oven as I started cleaning. Serena heels made me realize she was in here.

"See, you didn't do everything. I have laundry after your done with this" She then left. I continued to clean up. Dylan is waiting for me. He's probably going to think I stood him up or something. I need to send him a message. I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen, getting up I turned around and automatically was cornered by a man. I gasp stepping back a little.

"Hi" I say nervous. He looks up at me and down. He was body checking me. I felt incredible unsafe and scared.

"You beautiful" I bite the inside of right cheek.

"Not your type Sir. I recommend you to step away from my sister" I know that voice anywhere. It was jess. The man chuckles and leaves. I could finally breath. Jess standing there with a smile.

"Hey Sis" I manage a smile, shaking my head as I hugged him tightly.

"He was scary!" I manage to say making him laugh

"You need to speak up sister!" I squint my eyes, not really sure about that idea. I find it really hard to speak up, especially since I don't have the voice to be rude. He laughs wrapping his arm around me until reality hit me.

Dylan.

"Hey, Jess. Um, do you think you can go to Starbucks and tell Dylan I can't go on that date with him." Jess eyes widen. I totally forgot to tell jess about my date.

"Thanks for telling me" I bite my bottom lip. Great job you made him feel bad.

"Sorry. I totally forgot. Next time I go out, you'll be the first" he nodded. He was about to say something and I new but he just remained quite.

"What?" I question

"Nothing" he tells me but I just scoff at his words.

"Yeah, right. It's something. Tell me...please" I do my best puppy face and he finally gives in.

"Damn you and your look" I just laugh. He licks his lips and tells me

"I thought you might date harry" I couldn't help but laugh

"Why?" I question in all serious mode.

"I don't know. I thought you might've had a connection. Whatever, I guess it's nothing. I'll go tell Dylan" he tells me as I watch him leave.

Me and Harry? Harry and I? That's absurd. Right? I shake the thought out of my head and continue to clean up. Once I finished I go upstairs to find Serena pile the clothes over top one another. I hold my breath and knock on the door. Serena walks over and hands me the bucket of the clothing.

I take it and head back downstairs to do this laundry that Serena has piled on me. I put a load in the washer and head back upstairs.

J E S S

I get in the car, heading towards starbucks. I didn't know Selena had a date and I can't believe my mom is making her work when she's suppost to have a date. I hope Dylan understands. I got to the destination and Parked the car and entered the store, my eyes roamed around until I see Harry with his mates; he stares at me and smiles. I'm curious doesn't he know it's Selena date? Why is he here? My eyes landed on Dylan and I walk towards him once I see Him with a red head. I'm confuse doesn't he know he's suppost to be on a date with Selena? I walk towards him and pat his shoulder.

"Jess, what's up? Is your sister here?" Oh, so he knows that today is the date?

"No" his smile turns into a frown.

"She stood me up? I didn't even know a girl like her will be able to do that" I roll my eyes.

"She didn't stand you up. My mom made her work. She told me to come here to tell you that she's sorry" he looked relieved

"So there is still a chance?" I laugh with a nod.

"Cool. Um, this is Holland. She's my best friend" She smiles in my direction.

"Nice to meet you. Now, if you excuse me" I tell them as I walk towards the boys.

"Hey Harry"

"Hey Jess. How's Selena?" Harry asked

"Chores"

"Doesn't she know it's her date today?"

"Your on her schedule. She couldn't make it." He nods.

"Well, that's a bummer" I nodded.

"Sure is" I say. I could see the smile spreading across his face. I excuse myself and quickly left.

H A R R Y

I'm kinda happy Selena didn't go on her date and I don't know why. Yesterday was Katherine birthday and when I arrived she was shocked but also happy that someone she atleast knows is there.

"So, is that jess?" Niall asked and I nodded.

"Yeah" I answer

"He's a cute lad" Louis tells me. I stare at him and laugh.

"Sure, but I don't think he's your type" Louis rolls his eyes.

"What? And you are?" I laugh and shake my head.

"No. Jess isn't gay" I tell him.

"Neither am I. I wasn't looking if he's single I'm just saying that he's cute. Remember my little sister is looking for someone to take to prom." I nodded understanding.

"Okay, well I'll see you later?" Louis asked the lads.

"Yeah" I say and Louis gets up. Louis was always such a bright lad but since Zayn left, he's changed. We all did.

Zayn was on a new level this time. He dated a girl name Perrie, they fell jn love and he asked her to marry him. They were engaged. Days after he left the band. He broke it off with perrie. Louis was the only one there for her. Zayn loved Perrie alot, it's sad to see him leave. He was one of my best mate, and now I feel like he betrayed us and I was pissed, that why the media judged me. They caught my bad side. I was sleeping with girls before, I did go to interviews drunk and I wasn't the cheeky harry styles anymore. I was just dull, alcoholic, not caring about anyone Harry. Just Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 561 26
In this retelling of a classic tale, Mariette struggles through life with a stepmother that hates her. When she is whisked away at the prince's ball...
17.6K 850 24
What is a fairy tale? ------------------------------------------- fair·y tale ˈferē tāl/ a children's story about magical and imaginary beings and la...
5.9K 578 31
Ash Cinder never asked for this life. As a child he'd been happy, but after his mother died and his father remarried. Soon after his father fell il...
159 3 9
Everyone knows the story of Cinderella. A young maiden tortured by her step mother and step siblings then low and behold she becomes a princess. This...