09. Coffee & Your Company

09.

S E L E N A

I feel completely bad about Dylan. He's such a sweet guy and knowing I stood him up doesn't fit right with me. I known Dylan for a Long time, he's been a really good friend. Jess told me that he seemed okay and that he understood and was excited when he found out I didn't stood him up. He's a sweetheart. It was nice outside and my car broke down so, I dropped it off at the junkyard. It's dirty and just broken so I rather not have it. I need to Save up for a new car. I got onto my bicycle and started riding down the block, seeing starbucks on the way I locked my bike to a pole.

I entered starbucks and Dylan smiled in my direction. I lean against the counter, resting my hands on it. He looked around and took my order like he's doing it as a secret.

"Same thing?" He questioned. I looked outside and remembered it's a warm breeze.

"Lemonade" I answer. He was surprised but punched it in. I chuckle and he asked for a 20 minute break. It was a long break.

"Listen, sorry for not showing up" I tell him. He grabs my hand and my eyes connect to his

"It's okay. I know! I have a surprise" I raise an eyebrow

"What Is it?" I asked. He takes me towards the back and there's a hill. He takes my hand and we both run up the hill, catching my breath once we made it to the top. I'm speechless, Litterally.

"Wow" I breath out. The trees surrounding, variety of flowers showing so beautifully. I also noticed a picnic in front.

"Did you do this?"

"Yeah, do you like it" I smile and turn to face him and nodded.

"I love it" I answer him as I wrap my arms around him giving him a hug.

we took our seats, her opened the basket and we took out the Sandwiches making me smile. He's so considerate. We ate, laughed, talked and he would kiss my cheek. It's was nice and I really need that but my mind was somewhere else. My mind was to Harry and I know it isn't fair but when Jess told me that he thought it was going to be me and Harry, that got stuck on my head.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this" I said getting up as he got up aswell.

"What can't you do?" He asked

"This? I can't do it. I'm sorry Dylan. Your an amazing guy who I'm pretty sure any girl would be lucky to date but, I can't lie to myself or to you." He looks like he's trying to understand.

"You don't like me like how I think you do" I don't say anything and he nods already getting the memo.

"This is not how I wanted to go" I sigh, already feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry! Oh god I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you Dylan" he nods with a small chuckle.

"It's alright. I completely understand. Thanks for telling me. I would've made a fool out of myself if I kissed you" I blushed. Kissed me? If he kissed me, he would've been my first kiss.

"It's okay" I said as I reached him and kissed his cheek. I looked down and begin to walk away.

"Shit!" I turned around "sorry. I'm late!" He tells me as he runs off back to work. I look back and smile. He really is kind.

I decided to get on my bike and just go back home, I need to get dinner ready. I unlock my bike and when I was about to leave, harry calls me over. My heart starts racing.

"Hey Cinderella"

"Hey Harry. How are you?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm good. What about you? Did you finally go on that date with Dylan?" He question. I look down, with a nod.

"Yeah, but it didn't end well. I broke it off!" I tell him. He looked shocked and nodded.

"Wanna get coffee?" He asked catching my attention

"Coffee? Are you asking me out Styles?" I asked with a giggle while I hit him in the arm.

"Maybe

"Maybe...yeah, do you want to?" My eyes widen. He's being serious.

"Uh,oh. Um, yeah. Sure" I smile "I would love that"

"Cool" he tells me.

xxxx

"If this is your favorite coffee shop, why do you go to Starbucks?" I question with a raise eyebrow. He laughs, running his hands through his hair.

"I go for you. I love seeing you" that makes me blush. He noticed and smiles.

"Your cute when you blush" I laugh, covering my face.

"Stop being so cheeky" I mumble inbetween laughter. A lady with blonde hair comes and takes our order.

"I'll take a coffee. What do you want Love?" Harry asked me.

"Do you have the peppermint Chocolate milkshake?" I asked. The lady nodded.

"Great! I'll have that" Harry looks at me with a raise eyebrow

"Don't look at me like that. I love milkshakes" I tell him.

"I think it's adorable" he tells me

"Your being cheeky again"

"I can't help it"

I blush, looking away. I can't even think straight now. Why does he have to be a Prince Charming.

"What?" Shoot. I said that out loud

"Did you just call me prince charming?" He quizzed. I nodded,

"Maybe" I answer. He laughs.

"Okay, Cinderella. Let's take you home" he grabs my hand and it feel warm. His hands send off electricity and it makes my heart beat even faster.

Harry drops me off at home, taking my bike from the back of his range rover, I got home. I'm standing outside and Harry looks at me.

"I had fun. I loved having coffee and your company" he tells me.

"C-Can I kiss you?" Really? He wants to kiss me?

"I might be bad at it" I answer "I haven't kissed a guy" I tell him truthfully

"Somehow I find that hard to believe." He tells me as he grabs my waist, pulling me close to him. I stumble across his chest, he place his finger under my chin, tilting it up a little.

"I would love to kiss you" his breath itches my lips and i could smell is his minty breath.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked once more. I gulp and nodded. He pressed his lips to mine, it's soft and Gental. His mouth was minty and it was perfect. We Parted our lips and I looked at him. He just smirks.

"Goodbye Cinderella" he tells me as he walks away. He was my first kiss. Harry styles was my first kiss.