07. Confused

This is a short chapter. Hope you still enjoy.

S e l e n a

I entered the diner, today it's Katharine birthday and she wants a big party. I'm actually going to buy the things I need but I wanted to get some of my favorite milkshake Chocolate Peppermint Milkshake I always had that since I was little and it feels good to atleast have it like it's a part of me. I enter starbucks and noticed Dylan taking orders until he saw me. He smiles and waves hi. I walk towards him and take a seat

"Hey" I smiled widely at him.

"Hey, What's up? Let me guess?" He tells me thinking about it. I opened my mouth and we both said it at the same time.

"Chocolate peppermint milkshake" we both Crack a laugh, reaching into my pocket to pay him. I quickly pay him and take a seat until he comes back with my drink.

He comes back, handing me the nice soft cold drink in my hand. I decided not to leave quickly and just talk to Dylan. He leans against the counter; asking for a break.

"So, what's going on with you?" He questions with a raise eyebrow. I laugh tilting my head to the side.

"Nothing really! It's Katherine birthday and I have to batch some things up." I tell him. He scrunch his nose up which makes him really cute. He shakes his head looking at his manager and then back at me.

"Do you want me to come?" He asks and I suddenly perk up but when I notice he's at work, I lightly smile.

"Aren't you working?" I question

"Yes. But I can leave early, for you" I blush and shake my head.

"No, it's okay. You can't lose your job now. I'll go on my own. Now, do me a favor and start work before you get fired" he laughs raising his hand in defense

"Yes, your highness" I laugh lightly nudging him in the arm.

H a r r y

I enter starbucks. It's my latest hangout that I go usually. I notice behind me, I see fans and I look ahead that I see Selena with the counter guy, again. I nearly frown once I see her laughing and smiling. I turn around heading outside to be with my fans. Opening the door, the loud scream escapes there mouths making me smile.

"Omg harry!!" They scream. I walk up to them, taking there phones as I snap pics with them. Some gave me hugs and lots and lots of flowers. I quickly excused myself and entered starbucks, until my eyes landed on Selena. She perks up by just seeing me and smiles. I wave a small hi, and walked up to them. Dylan eyes remained on me, a smile formed on his lips.

"Hey" I smiled

"Hi, huge fan" he tells me "Um, you know Selena?" Dylan questioned. I nodded.

"I do. Isn't that right Cinderella?" She nods, with a smile.

"Yup" She says popping out the 'P' as she turned around to Dylan taking a sip of her drink.

"I should go. Katherine will kill me if I'm late for her party" Selena tells him. I take a deep breath and grab a hold of her arm. She freezes and turns around to face me. A confuse look expressed on her face. She didn't even try to move my hands away and that's only because she's kind and that's what I love about her. My tongue gets stuck and I freeze, did I just use the expression love? I didn't even know I could use that word. I can't possibly love Selena. Yeah, she's stunning but I can't love her, I don't like her that way...do I?

"Um, Harry?" I look up and re-connect my eyes to hers. She had her head tilted a little with a small curve smile.

"Everything okay?"

I nodded. A laugh escaping my lips as I ran my fingers through my brown curly hair. I gently let go of her hands and run my now sweaty hands, wiping them against my jean pants.

"Yeah. Um, sorry for today. I had an interview" I laughed.

"Okay" She smiles

"So are we good?" I questioned

"We were not good before?" She questioned.

"No." Her expression turned hurt.

"I mean yes" She looked confused.

"I mean. We were good" She laughs and nods.

"Good" She says. She turns back to Dylan, reaching in and closed the gap between them as she gave him a quickly kiss on the cheek.

"Sel?" She quickly turns toward Dylan again and smiles at him.

"Yeah?" She questions

"D-Do you want to go out?" He asked. My face drops. Did he just asked her out?

"With you?" She looks confused

"Y-Yeah. With me, do you want to go out with me" a tricky question for her. She can't say no, because she feels like she will hurt his feelings. She looked at him, only him and smiled.

"Yeah. Okay Dylan. I'll go out with you" She smiles widely. A smile sparks on his face, and he nods. When Selena turned around, Dylan did a quick fist pump in the air. Atleast he isn't a douche. I smile, congratulating Selena. She gives me a quick hug but before she leaves. She turns around and faces me.

"Who's the girl?" I'm confused

"I'm sorry?"

"The interview? The girl your madly in love with...who is she?" Selena asked.

"Don't worry about it" I said with a smile. She doesn't stop staring at me. Her stare is burning in me and it's intense.

"Okay" She shrugs and ends up leaving the restaurant. I turn around to face Dylan. I shake my head and end up giving him my order.

S e l e n a

I get into my car, starting the engine as I drove to the groceries to buy the food I need. Katherine said she wants everything perfect. I just hope it's enough. I quickly look through every isle, finding new things until my cart collides with another.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I blush with embarrassment

"It's alright. I wasn't looking" I look up and my eyes connect with warm kind brown eyes.

"Selena?" I froze. Does she know me?

"Yeah" I say

"Hi, sweetheart it's Hailey" all my emotions and memories hits me like a wave. I can't believe it. I bumped into my family on whom I use to call 'Mother'

"Hi" I'm speechless and she looks lost for words.

"Hi, wow. Your all grown up. Your so beautiful" I smile, looking around.

"Well, I did grown up" I laugh and she nods.

"Did you get adopted?" Yeah, but not a family who actually loves me.

"Yeah"

"That's great" She smiles.

"Mhm. I'm sorry but I'm so busy. I have to go" She nods, understanding

"It was really nice to meet you" I nod.

"You to" this was so embarrassing, I quickly walked away. I never been in a situation before that happened like that. I honestly thought I wasn't going to see her again.

CINDERELLA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें