10. The Media

A/N: this is a short chapter. Sorry, but hope you enjoy.

10. The Media

S E L E N A

"SELENA!!!!"

The sudden shouting caused my sleep to be disturbed. I must of slept in, I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I walked downstairs to brush my teeth when I felt a sudden slap across my face. It's stinged so bad.

"You bitch!" I jump "you slutty ass bitch!" I jump again as I felt another slap across my face.

"Katherine what's going on!" I asked, as jess comes down by the noise. I'm already bleeding on my lip. Jess comes inbetween us, pulling her away from me.

"What the hell is going on?" Jess bellowed

"She kissed harry Styles!" How would she know?

"You what?" Jess asked turning towards me. I didn't say anything.

"You kissed harry?" Ariel asked surprised. "I'm impressed"

"No. Your not! He's my guy and she stole him away" Katherine shouted

"How do you know we kissed" Katherine comes to my face holding the magazine against my face. I snatched the paper out of her grip as I started reading it.

Harry styles caught kissing a mysterious girl. Is she the one who makes harry happy?

What? How did they know? I just remembered. I can't believe they spy on harry. They figured who I am. I ignore all the questions and run away. Ignoring everything, the consequences that will come out of this.

I continue to run, until I see random strangers yelling at me, cussing at me. Some people wanted to take pictures but, I couldn't. I continued to run. My whole life changed and to top it off, I have a bruised lip. I enter starbucks. Dylan is there and he's the only person I want to see. The minute I see him kissing a girl, my world seems to be disappearing. What is going on. Once Dylan spots me, he looked worried.

"Selena what happened to you?" I shake my head and run away from him as he shouted at me, telling me to come back.

Why is everyone changing. Why can't people stay the same. I continue to run and take out my phone, getting lots of notification on twitter and instagram not to mention Facebook.

The fans found me, how do they even know my name?

I ended up at a dead road. There was no one here. I'm completely lost. Great. A car comes and once I noticed it was harry, he comes out.

"I'm sorry Selena!" He tells me, trying to touch me.

"I can't. I can't be in the spotlight harry. I don't know what I'm doing" I ended up saying.

"Selena! We are together, it was bond to come out. We can work through this. Don't listen to the haters. We bith will have hater. Both of us!" I calmed down a little. He cups my face and runs his cold hands over my lip.

"What happened?" He questioned

"Katherine happened. She hit me because she found out of our kiss" He doesn't waste another minute and immediately hugs me.

"I'm sorry Selena! The media can be bad, but we both can work though this...together" I nodded.

Together. We both can overcome the media together. We're better together.