02. Nodody Compares To You

S E L E N A

"Ow" Selena flinched, as she jerked her head back a little making jess pull away from the cotton as he sigh. He looked at Selena with a disapproval look, she stared him down as she won. He really wanted to tell his sisters off, he didn't like the way his sisters were treating her. Selena is jess sister and even though Katherine and Ariel completely despise her, jess will do anything to make sure they don't hurt her.

"I still can't believe they did this to you" Jess muttered with a disapproval look, he lift his hands up showing it's only the cotton before he started to dap on her bruised lip. She flinched and the guilt build into jess stomach. Selena lift her hand up to tell him that's enough.

"I'm fine. I need to go get your sisters there drink...want anything since I'm going to Starbucks" Selena asked getting off the bed as she went for her bag and swinging it over her shoulder.

"Ya, for you to runaway" Jess muttered underneath his breath. Selena looked up hearing what he said clearly as he cleared his throat.

"What? My sisters treat you like sh*t. I can't stand for it" jess said making her cringe when she heard him swear. Selena rarely swears because She believes it's not a way to express herself. When she met harry, the words accidently slipped but she made sure it will never happen again.

"I'm sorry. I know you hate it when i swear. C'mon Selena, runaway." Jess encouraged her but as much as Selena thought about it, she couldn't. She couldn't leave Jess with them, and a part of her wanted to stay. She doesn't want her to win.

"Sorry bro but if I leave, it means I'm letting her win" Selena shrugged and jess understood. He wasn't happy but he understood. Selena smiled and just before she was about to walk out jess called out for her.

"You forgot about your sunglasses" Jess yelled. Selena narrow her eyes as she turned around.

"Sunglasses? Jess it's winter..."Selena giggled but jess motioned towards her eyes as she groan remembering.

"Right" She muttered as jess handed her the pair and she finally walked away.

"Since your still going...I'll get a coffee" Jess yelled making selena turn around laughing as she nodded.

"Okay" She said as she got into her very old Honda car. It was very old that her step mother didn't bother to buy her a new one. She started the crappy engine, black smoke coming out as she drove off to her destination.

"Selena,baby girl. Come here, do you want a chocolate milkshake?" Anastasia asked as Selena big brown eyes looked up at her.

"Yes, with whip cream?" Selena grin toothly. Anastasia nodded, picking up Selena in her arms as they went to the kitchen. Selena watched as Anastasia brought the ingredients and watched as she put in chocolate & Vanilla Ice cream, heavy cream, milk, cookies and peppermint extract and mixed it all in the blender until it turned smooth and thick. She grabbed two clear glasses and added a dollop of Whipped cream and chopped mint cookies around.

"Here you go" Anastasia said handing Selena a cup. She smiled gratefully taking it as she took a sip of her drink and savored the taste, it tasted good.

"Beeeeep" Selena gasped as she noticed she was out of the lane, she turned the wheel and let a breath of air once she noticed she was on her lane again. She had a flashback to when she was young and this was the first time this actually happened; she never had this before.

She found Starbucks and quickly parked the car; knowing she is already late. She hurried inside and walked to the counter...surprisingly it was full and she didn't understand why. Her eyes roamed around until she noticed a familiar face.

Of course.

She shaked her head once she noticed it was because of harry. She ignored his presence and walked to the counter where a male greeted her. Selena waved hi and he stumbled and waved hi with a smirk.

"Hey, Selena. Here...already have your order since...your late" he whispered the last part and Selena smiled thanking him.

"Also, a special drink for a special lady" he said handing her another cup. Selena narrow her eyes as she took a sip and the taste reminded her this was her favorite drink.

"And you added the peppermint just the way I like it" I laughed and he nodded.

"Could I forget? You kept reminding me" Selena laughed as she took out her bag

"Woah, Selena did you get in a fight?" Her eyes shot up as she looked at him feeling her lips. She completely forgot to cover it.

"Pft,no" She said searching for her wallet not looking at him until she felt someone tap her shoulder, she turned to the direction and noticed Harry towering her small body.

"Hey, Cinderella" Selena sigh, as she reached for her wallet but harry stopped and payed the man

"I got it" he smiled denting his dimple.

"Thanks..." She slowly muttered. She turned her attention to her friend; Dylan and smiled.

"See you Later?" Selena asked and he nodded still wondering about the bruised lip.

"Maybe you can make me dinner" Selena laughed, smiling hugely.

"In your dreams O'Brien" Selena laughed as she begin to walk away. Dylan had always had a huge crush on Selena and of course she noticed but, she never liked him like that.

"Cinderella" Selena turned around and once she noticed it was harry she begin to walk away. She hated that name, she didn't know what he meant by that; it was like a diss towards her.

"I have a name" Selena said making harry nod.

"I know. I like Cinderella...it suits you" he said making Selena smile turn. It suited her? What was that suppost to mean?

"I know I'm not rich, have money and I work as a servents but, I'm there daughter. I don't appreciate you calling me Cinderella because I feel like it's a diss towards me" Harry stared at her shocked. He didn't know that's how she felt. He didn't mean to offend her, in his perspective he was giving her a compliment.

"I call you Cinderella because Cinderella is a beautiful girl...who finds happiness soon. You have your prince waiting...it's up to you to find him" he lifts up her chin making her stare at him confused. That was until he noticed her lip

"Hey, what happened lovely?" He asked placing his thumb under her chin to analyse her lip.

"N-Nothing, I hurt my lip" She said, not making eye contact. Harry noticed her uncomfortable position and decided to not take it any further considering she might not what to talk about it.

"You know, there is nobody compare to you. Your different and people will recognize that." Harry smiled shaking off the lip but eventually couldn't. He wondered if someone was hurting her.

"Thanks! I uh, I got to go. Um, nice to see you again but I really need to leave" She said pushing past him as she got into her car, closing the door as she entered, rolling down the window to smile at him.

"Bye harry"

"See you later...Cinderella" he said with a wink causing her to smile as she begin to drive away.