05. Kill Em With Kindness

Guys! I changing my writing style. I'm going back to how I use to write.

05. Kill Em With Kindness

"Selena meet your new parents...this is Serena, she has 3 kids." I looked up at this girl. She was so pretty, her brown eyes shinning and she had such a sweet smile that made me light up.

"Hi, I'm Selena! Nice to meet you. I'm five" I laughed as I almost catched Serena with a tug smile on her lips.

"Serena. Do you want to come home with me?" Serena asked with a sweet smile.

"Okay" I smiled "but I have my things upstairs"

"Wait!" she stopped me " Um, I'll buy you some new things. C'mon"

"Okay..."

we walked outside and i just noticed how tightly Serena was holding onto me. She put me in the back and started driving. We ended up parking in a alleyway, Serena got out and i noticed how harshly and hard she was grabbing a hold of me.

"Ow. Serena your hurting me" I tried to wiggle myself free

" Shut up you stupid brat! " she shouted, i cringe and gasped in horror

"You said a bad word!" i said flabbergasted as i pointed accusingly at her.

"Fucking kids. I hate them!" she muttered only loud enough for herself to hear but little did she know was i heard. Minutes later, a lady came with 2 kids behind her. I narrowed my eyes and watched as Serena was talking to the other lady. the other lady looked so scary, that she frightened me.

"Are you sure she's the one?" The lady asked

"Yes. It's definitely her!" Serena said in disgust.

They looked back at me and i Immediately got scared so i started to run but, the lady caught me.

"Oh, sweetheart. Your not going anywhere. Your mine, and only mine." The lady said

"W-Who are you?" I cried,tears falling down my cheeks.

"Serena darling. Pleasure to finally meet you. I hope Ciara didn't cause any problems!" My eyes roamed around her. The other serena was just a disguise. That wasn't even her name, Ciara was her name and yet she took me out, she was pretending to be a devil in disguise.

"Your going to be my mommy?" I asked, My eyes full of hope.

"No,not mother. Step mother. You will refer me as Serena and you will be a good addition to the house." Serena smiled as she grabbed a hold of my hand and Ciara left.

"Wait! Serena told Ciara to pick you up? Why?" i shrugged my shoulders. i actually had no idea why that was the process.

"It just happened" I said

"That's how you meet your sisters. How were they the first time you met them?"

"Ariel and Katherine were really mean. I was being nice and they walked all over me." I said looking down but harry smiled.

"You were being Kind. I love that about you. You just Kill Em With Kindness " that made me grin and blush.

"And Jess? How did you meet Jess? He seems really close to you" I smiled.